Five Things The STYLUSTE Girls Are Bringing To MAGIC
Styluste’s Renee (pictured right) and Rebecca (pictured left) are recent graduates from NYU and are taking over the blogsphere. Renee studied Media, Culture, and Communication, and now works as the Social Media Publicist at Musmanno Group. Rebecca studied Journalism and Psychology, and now works as the Department Coordinator of Visual Services at Giorgio Armani.
Check Out What The STYLUSTE Girls Are Bringing To MAGIC:
1. Black Ballerina Flats - From J.Crew to Chanel, don’t forget a basic pair of flats. Walking around mile-long Vegas hotels in heels just doesn’t fly!
2. Daily Caffeination - Renee’s gotta have her morning cappuccino and Rebecca can’t survive without her Red Bull “wings.”
3. Calgeled Nails - While perusing the racks, your nails can get quite beat up. A Calgel manicure will last the whole show without chipping, guaranteed.
4. Signature Shoulder Bag - You’ve gotta love a bag that can carry a camera, water bottle, and your daily WWD all at once! If it’s a stylish Proenza Schouler “PS1” or Marc Jacobs Collection “Simple,” even better!
5. Benefit Cosmetics “Erase Paste” - When in Vegas, you WILL have bags. Use the world’s best cover up to stay fresh. Erase Paste completely covers all signs of under eye bags and blemishes. Our savior!