sturm tyrann

7

Day 5 of Sturm Tyrann
Well it’s about 99% assembled, I managed to strengthen the legs somewhat and the x-breakers work very well. This will need some detail work, I tried to remove the decals from the old parts, but it didn’t go well, might have to leave Tyrann sticker-less. Either way I’m pretty pleased with how it’s coming along, let me know what you think!

9

Day 2 of Sturm Tyrann work I figured out how the backpack works for the most part. It’s pretty interesting. I fabricated a couple of pegs to assemble the new x-breaker. I also made a peg to attach the moveable arm, previously attached to the furys backpack, to its shoulder. I still need to find a way to attach said arm to the x-breaker, I have no idea why the hole wouldn’t be the same size as the peg on the arm, but I’ll make it work. I think I’ve also figured out how to mount the larger boosters on the new backpack parts and will implement it soon. Let me know what you think!

3

Day 1 of remaking my Strum Tyrann
I finished the new head armor and some of the left leg’s new parts. The boosters look nice and so do the new x-breakers. The instructions however, if you can even call them that, are basically non-existent. It’s gonna be a lot of guess work and trying to find what parts I need to make myself. Still I like how it looks so far, and I’m using a much redder paint now. Let me know what you think!

3

My 3 Berserk Fuhrers
I mentioned in the last post that I’ve got 3 of these things so i thought I’d show you what I’ve got so far. The white one I call the “Hollow Fury or Fuhrer” names still being considered for him honestly. The red one is obviously the Sturm Tyrann before the decals. The pearl black and metal flake blue one is my version of the Berserk Fury Shadow Edge. I couldn’t find alot of reliable pictures or even many customs so I just kinda did my own thing. Obviously all 3 are still works in progress but well let me know what you think!

5

Day 3 of Sturm Tyrann
I drilled and mounted the new boosters and attached the backpack. The opening parts of the boosters need a little work, they are pretty loose but I’ll fix them. I also attached the new leg and foot pieces, they went together without much difficulty and I like how they look. I also am trying out a method of attaching the x-breaker to the extending arm, not sure if it’s the best method tho, might try something else. Oh and Grim is a little annoyed that I’m working on another fury and not him >_>