I really think that exams are just like a memorising test and that’s so stupid. They should let you take your notes in that isn’t just absorbing knowledge and then show that you can be analytical, intelligent and think critically.
since there’s anime about basically everything now, maybe it’s time to eurovision based one? like imagine some Japanese guy raised in Sweden, he’s a singer and is widely popular in Japan, even though still living in Stockholm. one year he decides that he wants to participate in Eurovision, inspired by
a Swedish guy who won few years ago (Måns Zelmerlöw, maybe?). He wins Melodifestivalen and is officially Eurovision contestant and whole Japan suddenly wants to watch the show, ofc.
but besides our talented Japanese lead, there will be also:
○ Russian guy, flaming homosexual with a crush on Ukrainian young and pure contestant
○ Polish Jesus or Polish buttermakers (dunno, i’m fine with both, it would be hilarious, polish pride, you know) being
○ a girl from Germany singing about world peace and trying to hug everyone backstage
○ Australian loner, always showing up when no one expect it.
○ disco grandpa from San Marino giving love advices
○ some Romanian vampires lurking from the corner
○ beasts from Finland looking scary but it turns out that they’re actual cinnamon rolls
○ cute guy from Norway with his violin breaking innocent hearts
○ shitloads of glitter and burning pianos
○ rollerskates and hamster wheels
○ huge cliffhanger during results (like Russia giving Ukraine 12 points or Finland giving points everyone except Sweden and Norway)
○ and ofc a lot of cheeky songs that everyone would love