Stuffed Manicotti with Tomato Sauce
I have never realized that you can actually get manicotti in supermarkets! I came across this while I was shopping at Walmart and couldn’t wait to try it out! Here is a quick and east recipe for you to try!
- 2 manicotti
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- 1 chorizo sausage - diced
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup marina sauce or tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the cheese, spinach and chorizo sausage. Season the mixture with olive oil and salt and pepper.
2. Stuff the mixture into the Manicotti, make sure it’s nearly full as the Manicotti can break easily when it’s not fully stufffed
3. In a narrow and shallow pan, scoop the tomato sauce to line the bottom of the pan
4. Place the Manicotti on top of the sauce and bake at 360'C for 30 minutes until it’s fully cooked and the shell is soften.
5. Sprinkle some Parmesan cheese on top when ready to serve