It's raining, I want to write, here is more 12th House information
Aries/Mars in the 12th House:
Hidden aggression,inner intensity festers beneath, might explode one day, losses of power or feeling weak are themes. In undeveloped stage is passive, timid, shy, secret with anger and advances, not connected to sexuality and their passion.
Taurus/Libra/Venus in the 12th House:
Identity attached to others, lack of confidence, could struggle to form healthy bonds with women in their life. Can struggle with their own feminine part. In undeveloped stage is easily ashamed yet ruled by materialism, fears romantic relationship, doesn't practice self love.
Gemini/Virgo/Mercury in the 12th House:
Has issues with communication and independence, has many intellectual insecurities. Wants to grow but unsure how. In underdeveloped stage seems closed-minded, doesn't like to share a lot, facts and opinions get mixed. Can easily be mislead by bad information in early stages.
Cancer/Moon in the 12th House:
Emotions get lost, intuition is off, fear and caution keep them back. In underdeveloped stage acts tough, pretends to be colder than they truly are, attachments and healing are unhealthy.
Leo/Sun in the 12th House:
There is caution towards leadership, so much tangled up in the ego and confidence, creativity could be blocked. In underdeveloped stage avoids leadership, always goes the practical route rather than creative, shies away from groups. Could be stingy, easily kept down, and highly muted in early stages.
Scorpio/Pluto in the 12th House:
Secretive, dark traits are rarely faced, intensity completely buried, can drown in emotion. When underdeveloped is easily overpowered, can't deal with lack of control, doesn't see own darkness, sexuality is hurt. Underdeveloped= Hides secret from ones self. Developed= Discovers them but keeps them from others. Secrets will always be apart of them.
Sagittarius/Jupiter in the 12th House:
Prepare for belief crisis, judgmental, blocks to personal growth, possible lack of energy. When underdeveloped luck doesn't seem to be on their side, easily disillusioned, avoids growth and progressive change. Must learn to make their own luck.
Capricorn/Saturn in the 12th House:
Fear of failure is crippling, ambition stunted, materialism consumes, responsibilities are a threat not purposeful. In underdeveloped stage never seems to gain authority, doesn't believe in their own worth.
Aquarius/Uranus in the 12th House:
Lack of individuality and self-acceptance, follower, desires independence but can't figure out how to accomplish this. When underdeveloped hates change, gives into peer pressure, suppresses rebel tendencies.
Pisces/Neptune in the 12th House:
Insecurity towards being used or giving, beliefs might harm them in some way, finds it hard to connect with others. When underdeveloped hops from relationship to relationship, doesn't consider their emotional or spiritual health. Intellect and emotions always fighting, escapism is an unhealthy indulgence not a useful tool.
“You’re not really d/Deaf/HOH, you hear me just fine.”
If I had a dime for everyone who’s ever told me that… Here’s what’s more than likely happening during what you perceive as me “hearing”:
1. I’m relying solely on social cues. Luckily for us d/Deaf/HOH, 93% of communicaton is non-verbal. Basically if you laugh, I laugh, and no one ever knows I missed the joke (..again).
2. I’ve known the speaker for a long time. We all have those topics we can (and do) talk about for hours on end. And the longer I’ve known you, the better I’ll be able to use your favorite topics to figure out what you’re saying.
3. ‘Neutral’ answers. “Yeah”, “No”, “I don’t know”, “Yeah, I get that”.. I’ve got a whole list of responses that can easily trick you into believing I have some idea of what you’re saying.
4. Mad Libs. Did you ever play mad libs as a kid? You know the one.. every so many words you insert a random one and you get a story that doesn’t make any sense? Yeah, being d/Deaf/HOH is pretty much just like that.
5. Silence. You probably didn’t notice, you almost never do, but I haven’t said a word in 20 minutes. I gave up on trying to understand this conversation a long time ago and I’m really just planning what I’m gonna eat later.
6. Again with the social cues. Remember that whole non-verbal communication thing? Yeah, I probably use it even more than you do. Head nodding, and smiling works like a charm to get a girl through your incoherent story telling.
7. Just this once.. On this rare occasion I actually heard what you said; that happens sometimes.. But you’re still a jerk for dismissing my struggles, feelings, and identity.