5 years ago, the mysterious arrival of a wolf left 5 neighboring small towns in the middle of a curse. Today marks the anniversary of the arrival, and the towns have to pick the strongest of their group, in order to determine the new alpha clan.
- for those of you who requested the werewolf AUs, I hope you like it. Enjoy my lovelies!,
a/n: this series has gone so far down the drain lmao i suck
“Thank God you’re okay,” Carl sighed in relief, wrapping his arms around you.
“Me? I thought she shot you,” you replied, burying your head in his chest.
“No,” he assured, “I’m okay. Olivia didn’t make it though, and he took Eugene.”
Your heart stopped. Eugene? He wouldn’t last a damn day with Negan. You remembered how broken Daryl seemed when he came back for a run, and he was one of the strongest people in your group. Eugene was sensitive. There was no way he could survive in the Sanctuary.
“Hey, I know you and him were close. He’s gonna be okay. Dad mentioned taking a group up to Hilltop and trying to work something out. We’re going to fight. We’re gonna kill Negan.” Carl tried to comfort you, but you began to cry.
“They can’t take Eugene. They can’t! He’ll die!” Carl pulled you closer to him in attempt to soothe you.
“He’s not gonna be there for much longer. Negan only wanted him because he made Rosita the bullet. We’re gonna get him back.” You sniffled into his shirt and pulled away to wipe your eyes.
“God damn it. I don’t know what’s gotten into me lately! I’ve just been crying and crying. I was such a hardass before Negan got into my head,” you apologized. Negan wasn’t only violent, he was mentally manipulative. He could get into your head like no other and drive you crazy. You wondered if he was maybe a therapist or something. As crazy as it seemed, it would make sense, based on how he was able to play mind games like a pro.
“It’s okay. After my mom died, I was really weird, so was Dad. It really fucked us up.” Carl had only talked about his mom a few times with you. He was obviously uncomfortable being so vulnerable, but he trusted you and knew he could tell you anything. “I’ve never seen my dad act like that. Not before, not after. Remember how much of a mess he was when Negan took him in the RV?”
You nodded. He was terrified out of his mind. That was the first time in a while where he didn’t have control over what happened to the group. It wasn’t like he controlled everyone; He just felt safer when he knew they were in his hands. He would risk his life for any of them.
“Well,” Carl continued, “it was worse than that. I think he started hallucinating. He was back to himself for a while, but Negan kinda ruined that… Anyways, what I was trying to get at is I know what you’re going through, with Abe and all. If you ever need to talk about it, I’ll listen. So will my dad, or Michonne, or anyone, really. We all care about you.”
“Thank you,” you sighed in relief, nuzzling your head into his chest again. “I’m only allowing myself to be a pissbaby for the rest of today, then I gotta stop crying all the time.”
“Don’t say that,” Carl laughed. “You of all people have the right to be a pissbaby.”
Important things no one remembers about Kim Seokjin.
1. Jin came into Big Hit with absolutely zero singing or dancing experience, (unlike all the other members minus V) and had to put in an incredible amount of effort and hard work to meet their level of talent, proving that hard work does pay off and can be just as good as talent.
2. Jin spends the allowance he gets from his parents on ingredients. Not just on himself, he selflessly uses his own money to make meals for all the members to enjoy with him.
3. Jin’s the one that mediates the group and stops jokes before they go too far. I guarantee you, if Seokjin wasn’t in the group, there would be probably be a lot more group fighting.
4. Jin literally drives Jungkook to school, without him Jungkook would probably be a high school dropout tbh.
5. Pretty much everyone in Bangtan has hinted at some point that he’s the strongest member in the group. If you thought Jimin or Jungkook was ripped well I got news for you.
6. Oh, and if you like how Jungkook has muscles, just remember he only started working out because he started going with Jin to the gym.
7. That one time they asked him his ideal type and he started talking about how much he likes dogs.
8. Jin literally carries around a spoon and special chopsticks. If that’s not the most adorable fucking thing to you, then you need to think about life for a moment.
9. People always talk about how relatable he is because of his love for food and his handsomeness, but more important than that is that he’s willing to show himself eating to people - as an idol. He’s one of the few idols that projects a healthy image to everyone, by letting them know it’s okay to eat.
10. Jin also shows that you are allow to be confident in your looks. How many times do we hear idols say “Oh no.. I don’t think I’m handsome.” or only say they’re handsome as a joke? Jin isn’t afraid to be self-confident and show he has high self-esteem and it’s so important for young people to see and hear and know it’s okay to feel like this.
11. He’s probably wrecking your bias list right now. Literally.