Code Lyoko, we’ll reset it all.
Code Lyoko, be there when you call!
Code Lyoko, we will stand real tall.
Code Lyoko, stronger after all!
Kadic Academy was never the same after the discovery of the Supercomputer that contained the virtual world - Lyoko. After a group of students who hardly knew anything about each other discovered it, X.A.N.A. was awakened, along with his plans to take over the world. Soon enough, the academy was under attack by X.A.N.A. Handfuls of students and faculty began to act strangely; computers suddenly had a weird simple on the screens. The only way to stop X.A.N.A. is to go into Lyoko, deactivate the towers, and set back time. There are four sectors within Lyoko (Ice, mountains, desert, and forest) that surround Sector 5 that are all separated by the Digital Sea. The Warriors and Anti-Warriors can be virtualized into the world through the scanners at the Factory. Life points are given to each person as soon as they enter the world. Once those life points are gone, the person is brought back to the real world.
Lyoko Warriors are the group of students at Kadic Academy who go into the virtual world and fight the monsters that X.A.N.A. - the artificial intelligence/multi-agent system - has created. Their goal is to ensure that X.A.N.A. will not gain control of the world and beyond that. Along with fighting monsters and the people possessed by X.A.N.A., the group also has found themselves in a competition with another who has wants control of Lyoko.
Lyoko Anti-Warriors are the group of students who want complete and utter control of Lyoko. They always seem to have tabs on the Lyoko Warriors and go into the virtual world whenever they are there in order to stop them. Rumor has it that they’ve recruited the younger students to spy on the other group. No one really knows why they want control over Lyoko, but the other group have reasons to believe that giving them control wouldn’t be a good thing. The Anti-Warriors have figured out ways to hack into the Supercomputer to get their own into Lyoko while the Warriors are in.
X.A.N.A. is the artificial intelligence/multi-agent system that has control over Lyoko and creates the monsters that fight against the two groups. It seems his only purpose is to take over the world. He is able to manipulate electricity and computers, while also being able to possess living things. There is no actual physical or digital form of X.A.N.A. The monsters created and Spectres are not actually X.A.N.A.
The Possessed are the innocent students/faculty who have been possessed by the Specrets that X.A.N.A. created. The possessed can be identified easily due to the Eye of X.A.N.A. being visible in their eyes. Once possessed, the person is controlled by X.A.N.A. and takes part in helping him take over the world. The only way to save a possessed is to deactivate the towers, but after that the person is still vulnerable to getting possessed.
- Lyoko Warriors:
Fetch/Abigail Walker [ neonxprincess ]: A mysterious girl found in Lyoko who was awaken along with X.A.N.A. and only remembers her name being Fetch. As of right now, she has no way out.
Delsin Rowe [ desciscox ]: ~
- Lyoko Anti-Warriors:
- The Possessed:
- This AU is open to all fandoms and characters.
- If you would like to be apart, please message me with your character’s full name, fandom and which group you would like them to be apart of. Please do not pick a group that already has too many members when the others are lacking. You also may specify what they are in the group, whether it be leader, spy, messenger, or co-in charge.
- The tag of this verse is #strongerafterall. Please use this tag when posting an open or plot ideas so we all can see!
- Duplicates are allowed, and will be kept in a ‘Duplicates’ section. Don’t be discouraged if your muse is already on the list and in the group that you want to be in. We will make sure you will be apart of the AU just as much as they are.
- Have fun! This AU is for fun. Drama will not be tolerated whatsoever.