1. I have an addiction to Zephyrhills Spring Water. Usually drink about 5 bottles a day if I’m not at work lol. I don’t know what I’m gonna do when I move out of Florida and don’t have it because other water companies don’t have the same taste to me :(
2. I’ve been in love with every type of music genre for a while (ranging from jazz to hip hop to screamo), but I could never ever ever deal with country music. Lately I’ve been slowly tolerating it without wanting to jump out a window :P
3. I aspire to create a music video production company that can accompany the epic underrated music of our generation (I love old music and people are always talking about how perfect music was back in the day without appreciating certain music today that is mind blowing-ly great) with visual perfection of the message and story.
4. I have a tattoo on my wrist that says:
Matthew (Ματθαίοςin greek) 6:27: "Worrying won’t add any hours to your life"
Invincible Soul: I can be wounded, I can be discouraged, I can even be killed. But my soul can never be killed or destroyed. “My soul’s invincible like Mario when he’s blinking.” When Super Mario gets that special blinking star, no matter what enemies he runs into, they can’t hurt him. You can rip my body to shreds, but my soul will remain intact.
5. I want a tattoo that somehow consists of a tiger, a tree, music notes, and film. The design is still in the works lol.
6. I can’t write poetry if I’m not listening to music. & the music has to fit the mood of the poetry I need to write. & a majority of the first line of my poems are a direct/indirect line from the song I was listening to.
7. It’s also really hard for me to write poetry if I’m not in nature with the wind blowing and the grass growing and the sky transforming.
8. I’ve been in an amazing relationship for the past 2 and a half years with this girl who I’ve deemed as the mate for my soul :P It’s crazy the amount of emotions involved when you’re heart falls and intertwines with another. We’ve both been going through a lot these past few months and I’m glad we have each other to rely on.
9. My selfie game ain’t strong.
No 10 because I’m a rebel ;)