“Happy Birthday, Parker.” you whispered from behind Peter’s ear, causing him to turn around from his school locker to face you with a radiant smile. You rose onto your toes to leave a red-lipstick print on his cheek, soon satisfied with his giggles.
You brought the bouquet of lavish roses that were hidden from behind your back. “These are for you, birthday boy.”
Peter reached for the bouquet in your hands and brought it to his face, the heavy fragrant scent filling his nostrils.
A Long List of Ninjago Headcanons For the Heart and Soul
- Can’t stop dabbing
- Always warm or hot
- Hair is naturally spiked
- Swears all the time
- Terrified of Christmas elves and gingerbread men (kinda cannon)
- Hates getting in water because it messes up his hair (why he can’t swim)
- THE BEST OLDER BROTHER IMAGINABLE
- Like he always held Nya as a little kid and played with her 25/8
- Smells like a mix of cinnamon and a fireplace
- When he gets angry steam comes up from his head
- Sucks at giving advice
- Kids hate him
- Best subject is history
- He’s obsessed with Hamilton and recites every line at some point or another
- Is actually sweet af
- Doesn’t know when to stop. Ever.
- Picks up pennies on the streets during every mission
- Actually owns a fidget spinner
- Gets yelled at every time he pulls it out
- Smells like paint
- His room is always a f***king mess
- is thE MOST PRECIOUS BEAN THAT’S EVER LIVED
- The shortest of everyone (except Nya)
- It makes him so angry
- DONT EVEN DOUBT FOR A SECOND HE HAS DIMPLES
- Has the loudest, most obnoxious laugh
- And once he starts, he can’t stop.
- Lives for cuddles
- Has to cuddle someone or something to go to sleep
- Is literally allergic to everything
- Like in elementary school he was the kid that ruined special treats for everyone because he had so many allergies (poor bean)
- CAN HOLD A GRUDGE FOR ALL OF ETERNITY
- Is the one that gets sick all the time
- Best subject is math (especially algebra)
- Loooves kids and wants a few when he gets older
- Has a name for every cooking utensil in the kitchen and treats them like people
- Tries to treat them all equally
- Is literally a pianist
- Can basically play any piece without looking
- Smells like metal (wonder why) and laundry detergent
- A DANNY TANNER
- Wins laser tag every time the ninja go play it
- Always uses ‘Delicate Flower’ for his name
- ‘Cause he loves dem flowers
- Heck, the bean loves everything
- Will sometimes randomly beep
- Things get a little turnt on the bounty
- Always comforts everyone when they need it
- Best subject is everything
- Is often nicknamed Tin man, Robocop, and Iron Man
- Is actually the best dancer on the face of the planet
- Does soft shoe around the bounty
- Also great at singing but is too self conscious to do it for anyone
- Knows and can recite parts of every broadway musical
- As a kid his father put him on a major diet for dancing and never let him have sweets (thus why he is so obsessed with cake and food period)
- Loves the taste of cough drops
- Smells like leather and french vanilla
- Everyone loved him in school
- Best subject is english (aye)
- Can’t stand fidget spinners (aye) and tries to get rid of Jay’s every time he sees it
- Everyone’s jealous of that perfect body of his
- Wants a partner that will truly understand and respect him
- The go-to for advice
- Has swearing contests with Kai
- SOOO SWEEET
- Never really ate too much as a kid
- Loves soft things, so he owns a lot of soft clothing
- Has trouble catching up in learning
- Understands other people well and therefore knows how to treat them
- Hates savory foods
- Has headaches ALL THE TIME :,(
- Smells like cotton candy
- Shy at first but warms up really quick
- Feet are always cold
- So he wears socks. All. The. Time.
- Has a lot of 'friends’ that are girls but is too naive to realize they are all just crushing on him
- Loves taking him some naps
- When he’s not napping he’s probably training
- Usually tries to stay away from the guys because they’re so obnoxious
- Can’t stand swearing
- So she shuns Kai all the time
- Is literally done with everyone’s crap 25/8 (girl same)
- Very friendly and open to everyone but has trouble truly opening up to people
- Is hesitant on cuddling but will if necessary
- Obsessed with lipstick
- Like owns every shade imaginable
- Best subject is foreign language
- Is easily triggered by rude people
- Like she will separate herself from everyone when she’s upset
- Never really cries because she thinks it makes her look weak
- But when she does she will cuddle with Jay (aww)
💜Hope you all liked these! 💜
Like or reblog if I should do more!
The statue of a defiant girl in front of the Wall Street bull is now wearing a series of 'pussy hats'
(A woman places a “pussy hat” and a red scarf on a statue of a fearless girl facing the Wall Street bull.Mark Lennihan/AP) In honor of International Women’s Day, people are placing pink, floppy “pussy hats” atop the head of the newly installed statue of a defiant little girl facing off against Wall Street’s “Charging Bull.”
On March 7, the world’s third-largest asset manager, State Street Global Advisors, placed the statue in downtown Manhattan as part of its new campaign to pressure companies to add more women to their boards. The 50-inch bronze statue stands with hands on hips, eyes locked on the iconic bull.
A day later, women gathered for marches and protests around the world in celebration of International Women’s Day. In the morning, crowds gathered around the fearless girl statue and placed their pussy hats — a symbol of solidarity that first popped up during the Women’s March in January — on her head.
The goal of International Women’s Day is to raise awareness about civil liberties, reproductive rights, workplace discrimination, and economic inequality — and push for change.
The statue of the girl is emblematic of that mission. State Street told Business Insider’s Rachael Levy that the statue aims to draw attention to the need for gender diversity in the workplace.
“One of the most iconic images on Wall Street is the charging bull. So the idea of having a female sort of stand against the bull or stand up to the bull just struck us as a very clever but also creative and engaging way to make that statement," Lori Heinel, State Street’s deputy global chief investment officer, said. "Even though it’s a little girl, her stance is one of determination, forwardness, and being willing to challenge and take on the status quo.”
On the morning of March 8, women crowded the statue to take selfies with it.
And sixth grade students from the local Blue School drew illustrations of the statue.
Mural by SF Bay Area tattoo artist outside Oldtown Tattoo in the SF Mission District. The color scheme is in keeping with the black and gold theme of the parlor and is in addition to the exiting mural next to their doorway. This is Derek’s first mural and what a beauty.