I need more blogs to follow. If you post/reblog stuff for any of these:
• Bates Motel
• The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
• Harry Potter
• Stranger Things
• American Horror Story
• The 100
• Orange Is the New Black
Give a like and I’ll make sure to check out your blog!
stranger things needs to run for at least 5 seasons, because i need to see:
1. eleven get her period and have a major freakout like vada in my girl (yes i know that’s from ‘91 shut up i don’t care)
2. the boys getting their driving licenses and transitioning from bikes to cars
3. someone straight-up calling eleven “jean grey.” why has this not happened yet.
4. LATE 80’S MUSIC Y'ALL, i need me some rick astley, the cure, whitney houston, debbie gibson, paula abdul (bonus points if one of the boys has posters of her in their room, i mean COME ON), bon jovi, george michael, old-school REM, belinda carlisle, guns 'n roses, madonna, the bangles… i’m just gonna stop now because otherwise it’s just going to turn into a huge list of 80’s bands and it would never end
5. someone to mention the breakfast club. and back to the future. and stand by me. seriously, just go all-out with the meta and outright mention stand by me and the goonies. i need this like i need oxygen.
6. 1985, because i just want to be able to point at my tv and scream “LOOK, I HAVE ACTUALLY ALREADY BEEN BORN AT THIS POINT. I AM ALIVE AT THE SAME TIME AS THESE CHARACTERS.” why yes, i am a nerd.
7. a simple, old-fashioned, low-drama, straightforward “they fell in love at age 12 and loved each other more each day for the rest of their lives” story (seriously, quit it with the unnecessary love triangles and misunderstanding-induced cheating and wangsty breakups i mean how long has it been since cory and topanga??? we need more of that shit dude, i just want something pure and permanent to make me feel better about the state of the world)
…………..i just need to see my precious sons (and daughter) grow up together and develop through the 80’s and be happy forever, okay???