my life sure is busy currently. With getting a new better job, hopefuly moving out really soon. I have both my license and a car now! And I've been writing pretty darn consistently too. So i feel like 2016 will be a productive year maybe! Has 2016 proved alright for you so far?
yes yes yes! I’m so proud of you it sounds like you’re doing really well!
2016 for me holds a lot of promise. I’m excited to see how it goes
* note the written version of the list was recently lost so only most of the people are here not all and I’m very sorry about that.
Witchy Trick or treat!
Rules and Guidelines for the Givers!!
• you must reblog this post. When you have this post on your blog, it lets the trick or treaters know that you’re ready to give! It also helps me make sure you know the rules and let’s the trick or treaters who else is giving.
• you must give. It’s literal.
• if you draw a blank on a treat, you must give a trick instead of a treat.
• if you use a specific spread ( for example tarot) and you didn’t make it, you must credit the owner of said spread and leave a link to it.
• if a trick or treater asks for a specific treat, you must trick them.
• you must give at least one trick.
• you must stop when it’s November 1st.
• to stop, your last post has to say that you’re no longer letting trick or treaters near your blog and your ask box has to have this message too.
• have fun!
Treats you can give!
• sigils you’ve made
• spells you’ve written
• a general reading ( tarot, bibliomancy, energy, etc. givers choice.)
• beginner witch tip!
• beginner diviner tip!
• E- Cards!
• a tarot spread!
• Witchy stories ( good and bad )
• Ghost stories ( good and bad )
• any other cool thing!
Tricks you can give!!
• gifs from the scary movie series.
• the rare Halloween Pepe meme .
• a gif of a man dressed in black with a pumpkin head dancing.
• a gif of dancing skeletons.
• the “you tried ” star.
• a gif of Jack Skellington ( main character of the nightmare before Christmas) being confused.
• saying “ HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!” In all caps.
• A gif of a jumpscare from the five nights at Freddy’s video games.
• anything you find annoying
Rules and guidelines for the Trick or Treaters!!
• you must be polite. The givers are not only giving cool stuff, they’re giving their time. Respect that.
• you can not ask for a specific treat. if you do, you will get tricked.
• if you get tricked, you can’t complain.
• treat the givers fairly. if one blog looks like it has a lot on its plate, go to a different one.
• if the giver gives a reading, it’s highly advised you give feedback.
• if a giver does not have this post on their blog, you may not trick or treat on their blog.
• you can not stay at one givers blog the whole day and night and endlessly trick or treat there. We have tons of other “houses” to trick or treat at.
• it might be best to avoid anon, if you want to know for sure what you got, but this is just a guideline and is completely up to you.
• if a giver isn’t giving treats anymore, do not bother them. This list is too long to get mad at one person.