- America: European nations are so cool. They have an economic union, and solve their problems together, and share a currency, and have a whole special European court—
- America: Oh, I didn’t mean—
- Britain: No, no, no, you said it, it’s out there. Now we have to live with it.
- America: Well, its kinda true. You’re not going to be part of the EU anymore. You don’t have any sort of special powers by yourself, do you?
- Britain: I’m a good listener. Do you know how rare that is on that continent?
- America: Yeah. That’ll solve the refugee crisis. Can’t you do anything?
- Britain: Well, I can get my feelings hurt and throw a world-class hissy fit! *storms away*
omg astroneer thoughts. could you imagine one time where they were on the planet and it's dark and they're in bed and all of a sudden they hear these really strange noises? and they know its absolutely just the wind but ... what if its not? and it really gets the lads freaked out and so somehow they all pig pile in ryan and jeremy's room until they pass out or daylight, whatever comes first