Over 1000 Followers!!!
Thank you everyone so much for following! It’s been so amazing seeing how much support and love there is in the world for our gelatinous little friends!
I never thought my little jelly blog would get so popular or that people enjoy jellies as much as I do. Please keep the likes, reposts, and questions coming!
In honor of surpassing 1000 followers I made a list of my top ten favorite jellies. Many of them have already been featured on Jellyfish of the Day but it’s nice seeing all of my personal favorites together. I hope in the near future to start posting more jelly facts and knowledge (like how box jellies have 24 eyes).
10. Stalked Jelly (Haliclystus stejnegeri)
9. Crown Jellyfish (Netrostoma setouchina)
8. Cannonball Jelly (Stomolophus melagris)
7. Moon Jelly (Aurelia aurita)
6. Australian Spotted Jelly (Phyllorhiza punctata)
5. Atlantic Sea Nettle (Chrysaora quinquecirrha)
4. Flower Hat Jelly (Olindias formosa)
3. Mediterranean Fried Egg Jelly (Cotylorhiza tuberculata)
2. Upside-down Jellyfish (Cassiopea andromeda)
1. Blue Blubber Jellyfish (Catostylus mosaicus)
Again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Stay dany my jelly friends. Stay dandy.