Things to do when you want to give up
1. Take some time out to recuperate. You can’t keep going if you’re running on empty.
2. Take a step back to try and gain perspective – as sometimes we can’t see the woods for the trees.
3. Attempt to take stock of the current situation. Evaluate what you really want and need.
4. Try to re-evaluate your current strategy. What things are working and what things should you change?
5. Don’t be afraid to change direction if you need to. Sometimes that is the best thing – and it opens up new options.
6. Push through the dip - as we all lose momentum. But if you keep on going, you will get there in the end.