never tell a gay person that they’re being “too gay” ever again do you hear me. if they’re being open about their sexuality, it is an act of pure bravery. do not try to silence them. do not mock them. in this society it is dangerous for us to express ourselves, so don’t you dare make us feel fucking guilty for having the courage to do it.
“Lance,” he said encouragingly, “just try and feel the connection.”
“I am!” He hadn’t been, but it was easier not to admit that. Keith didn’t seem to believe him however.
“Just-” he scooted over in the chair and patted it with his free hand. “Just come and sit with me at least. Maybe she can sense that you and I are connected.”
Lance scoffed but did as he was asked, squeezing into the space beside Keith with relative ease considering it wasn’t very large. Part of his leg draped over Keith’s lap, and he averted his eyes to try and focus on something, anything, other than the feeling of the red paladin beneath him.
“I don’t think the lions know that we’re holding hands Keith,” he replied with a sigh, knowing that this was hopeless, and that they were probably going to be stuck in a strange plant goo storm and get stranded on this awful planet forever.
Because he couldn’t form a proper bond with the black lion and help save them.
Because he didn’t have what it took to pilot her.
Keith gave their hands a squeeze, and Lance’s mind went momentarily blank.
“Then maybe she can sense another connection,” he whispered. “A deeper one.”
Lance felt his cheeks flush anew, and let the grin show on his face as he stared at Keith.
“You and your bonds,” he chuckled, and Keith beamed. As if in reply, the inside of the black lion lit up suddenly, and from behind them Shiro cheered boredly.
I commissioned @sleepy-moans to draw something for my fic Stick with Meand it’s honestly the best decision I’ve made in a while. Go give them so love for creating such a wonderful piece of art!! It’s perfect!!
The interrogation of Kip Kinkel on May 21, 1998. I compiled the parts where he talks about his motive to murder his parents (William Kinkel and FaithZuranski), his relationship to them and what he was feeling when he killed them. For a better understanding of this, he killed his father first, not in a fight, after the fight, when his father was in the kitchen drinking something. When his mother came home, he killed her too. The next day, he shot up his high school.
- Detective: Okay….So was your dad…Did he hit you or anything like that? Kip Kinkel: No. Detective: Okay…Was he yelling or out of control or? Kip Kinkel: I couldn’t, I couldn’t, I had no other choice. God.
- Kip Kinkel: I loved my dad that’s why I had to Detective: You love him, so that’s why you had to kill him? Kip Kinkel: Yes.
- Kip Kinkel: Oh my God, my parents were good people, I’m just so fucked up in the head, I don’t know why.
- Detective: Do you say anything to her? Kip Kinkel: Yes, I told her I loved her. Detective: And then you shot her. Kip Kinkel: Yes. God damn it, these voices inside my head.
- Kip Kinkel: She was still alive and I said that I loved her and I shot her…I shot her again, so she wouldn’t know that I killed her. I loved my mom.
- Detective: Now you shot your mom to save her the embarrassment and that sort of stuff, right? Kip Kinkel: Yes. Detective: Okay. Was that the right thing or the wrong thing to do? Kip Kinkel: I couldn’t do anything else.
- Kip Kinkel: My dad kept saying how my mom…how embarrassed she was going to be and how horrible I was and I couldn’t let my mom feel like that. I couldn’t do anything else. There’s no other way.