Top Ten Females from Summer 2015.
So here is the thing I mentioned this before but my Top 5 Females, I considered all of them number ones. If they had been in another season each would have easily been number one respectfully. So this list will be 6-2 Followed by 1E-1A.
6. Tomori Nao (Charlotte) I see a lot of people in forums who hate so hard on Nao and before the show even started I said to myself “I guarantee she’s the worst girl” just for the sheer fact that she was the main girl (Which 95% of the time, I hate the main girl). I did like the way she looked so I figured I’d give it some time, but I really enjoyed her style. Her video tapping was her thing and I liked that. She had a goal to protect students with special powers and I liked that a lot. She then gained the catchphrase “Such a turn off” when Yusarin was introduced and I thought it was hilarious. What won me over though was that she got clobbered TWICE and took it like a champ. She’s a tough chick and definitely deserved to make this list.
5. Naoki Miki (Gakkou Gurashi) The outsider of the group, even though they were in the same school. Miki just had a look that just stuck with me. I find her to be adorable as hell. Her relationship with Taroumaru was rough but they ended up loving each other in the end…(still wiping away tears) Her taking out Megu-nee though was the key for me, that was a great scene.
4. Umaru Doma (Himouto! Umaru-chan) Umaru in normal mode was super hot, Umaru in UMR mode was hilarious and I was definitely digging the style with the hat and mask, and Umaru in chibi mode, while annoying at points was precious as hell! She had a love hate relationship with Onii-chan but I liked how they worked together and just made the show better to watch.
3. Kirie Motoba (Himouto! Umaru-chan) Adorable is the word I could use for Kirie, I dig girls are are super shy like Kirie. She ended up being comfortable around Chibi Umaru which I liked and she was hilarious. Especially when she was baking cookies. She had me rolling hitting Bomber with that Bokken.
Okay I’ll say this now I was a Little biased towards Rachnera and Papi mainly because I own the manga and have read a good portion of it before the anime.
2. Rachnera Arachnera (Monster Musume) Rachnera is just…god even for a Spider extremely sexy. Her eyes are hypnotizing and that body is…well something else. When I finally heard her voice I feel in love with her even more which made my choice even easier.
1E. Papi the Harpy (Monster Musume) Papi…what an ASS! I mean she’s the closest one with a full human body. Yeah she is a bird brain but she’s a good girl. She looks out for her friends and her “Boss” The egg laying scene is what got me with Papi…enough said lol.
1D. Akane Sakurada (Castle Town Dandelion) Did I not mention something about shy girls earlier? I think Akane takes the cake for a girl who is severly shy, I mean her goal was to become King to abolish security cameras from following her lol. I loved Akane she was just super cute. Another bird brain in all honesty, who rips their skirt and just keeps underwear on?! haha. Her voice actor played a plus as well, I love Kana Hana.
1C. Rory Mercury (Gate) This was such a difficult choice. Rory seriously drove me crazy at points in this anime, and I am pretty sure I dubbed her as a possibility for best girl of the year. She is the definition of Dangerously Beautiful. Her voice was just so damn sexy and her style, well it’s hard to beat Gothic Lolita, especially when they are of age. I still love you Rory.
1B. Ayame Kajou (Shimoneta) I have been flip flopping with these two. I seriously made the choice after filling out everything first. Ayame did it for me with her body. I know a lot of people liked Anna more but Anna’s body was just too much for me at times. Ayame had a little weight to her and her boobs are the perfect size. Plus she was a girl in glasses, and Ill be dammed if a girl with Glasses is not at least top 5, especially one so good looking in Ayame.
1A. Fremie Speeddraw (Rokka no Yuusha) Fremie Speeddraw, what can I say I fell in love as saw the cast. Her outfit is just prefect and she is adorable as hell. She’s had to overcome so many hardships and blame that how can you not fall in love with her? Being half Kyouma makes her even more awesome! It sucks she started off as the Brave killer but quite frankly I liked that even more about her.