- Rin: Makoto! You have to help me get Haru to the hospital! He says he doesn't need to go but there's blood everywhere.
- Makoto: Oh my god! What happened?
- Rin: We fell over and I bit his tongue and you know how sharp my teeth are-
- Makoto: You bit his tongue? How did you manage that?
- Rin: We...ah...well...that's not important right now! We have to get to the hospital! Right, Haru?
- Haru: *With much difficulty and garbledness and blood spitting* We were kissing and it was magical.
Having graduated a few years ago I can't help but be a bit pissed by Sans' reaction, because if someone got me a book I needed (ESPECIALLY one that's hard to get), even if I had access to it through another student, that would still be a big deal! Plus it's not as though Papyrus would have been unappreciative of it as a gift, and I'm sure he'd be happy to loan it to his other classmates or donate it to the college library so it could help others. Despair makes you awfully short-sighted, Sans. :p