A headcanon where Bakugo finds out his s'o is quirkless and is being made fun if for it?
- After finding out that his love was actually quirkless, Bakugou looked hella stunned after that. And it did remind him of a very particular green-haired boy. Nonetheless, this didn’t change the fact that he still has strong feelings for them.
- If they’re getting made fun of for it? The predators better be sure they know who they’re messing with and it wont look pretty at all for them. He reassures his love that nothing won’t change his feelings for them regardless of having a quirk or not. If they ever need him to stop the bullying, then he will comply their wishes.
- He actually feels like a d i c k when he observes his love being bullied by others for not having quirks. This reminds him of the times where he belittle Izuku throughout his life.
- “Oh yeah? And how would it feel if a shrimp like you didn’t have a quirk, huh??? I bet you’d feel pretty shitty if you didn’t have it anymore. See how you like that, shit-head.” Bakugou has no filter and he’s going to speak his mind how it is, even if it means being brutally honest.
- “You know what? Who gives a damn about having a quirk. You are fucking amazing and you will always be a hero in my eyes. I hope you know damn well.” He literally doesn’t care anymore. Everyone is different and he learns that by himself during the past months. Bakugou preaches them that it’s fine if they don’t have a quirk, he’s going to protect them too as if life depends on it.