there is nothing more beautiful to me than a relationship portrayed on tv as something rooted purely in friendship and understanding and just a mutual respect of one another. Something where two people can always rely on each other, can make each other laugh, can be their best and worse selves around each other and not feel ashamed. Something healthy and realistic and honest and not depicted as an “epic true love” that is toxic and harmful and only ever requires sacrifice. there is absolutely nothing more beautiful than watching healthy relationships develop and grow and become even better.
Okay, so I KNEW I had this ask with PJ and I THINK it was 6A and even though requests are closed I KINDA wanted to draw that. The thing is just the ask won’t show up anymore but according to my ask count it’s still there so… ehh? Tumblr..? Anyway, a lecture was boring so… have a PJ being all “WTF is this?!”
technically i hit 1000 a good month ago but i was too lazy to make a bias list then so let’s lump them together into one okay cool
you guys ??? a year ago i was rereading the hp books and was like, fuck, i want to make a mcgonagall blog. so i made a mcgonagall blog, with no idea if i’d even have any idea how to write her, if i’d be accepted into the community, if the blog would last longer than a month or two – and now here i am, one year and over 1000 followers later, just…feeling constantly grateful to be a part of such a great community. i’ve had such a good time on this blog, and as y’all know if you’ve known me for more than two seconds, i’ve been able to develop minerva so much, and you’ve all been a part of that and supported me in it, and for that i can’t thank you enough.
thanks for letting me spend a whole day recording myself talking about minerva mcgonagall to answer your questions. thanks for letting me spew 4k word metas about her life. thanks for letting me shitpost about how she’s gay for rolanda hooch. (wow u guys, i can’t believe professor minerva isobel mcgonagall is a self-insert. i am so gay for rolanda hooch.)
anyway. it’s just been wonderful, and i’m so grateful for the friends i’ve made and the fun i’ve had on this blog. so here’s a lil bias list to say thanks?? i can’t include all the ppl i want to bc that would be like all my mutuals so there’s absolutely ppl missing from this and i’m sorry!! – but regardless, know that i love all of you for being here, and esp if we’re mutuals, consider this a personal hug from me, okay???
some of the people on this list i’ve spent countless hours talking with ooc and developing our muses. some of the people i’ve threaded with a bit but would love to interact more. some of the people i just see on my dash, smile, and hope u know that i love u even though we don’t talk. and some are new faces i’m excited to get to know! okay?? (also, for the most part, the list is in the order of my following list, so the ppl i’ve been mutuals w/ for longest are at the top and the most recent ones are at the bottom, just if you’re curious about the order!!)
Don’t get me wrong, its not a bad show, but i do have some gripes… (Jim could still turn out to be a changeling, and believe me, i already imagined a superdramatic scene about it and ill probably draw a troll!Jim just cause but i am still dissapoint)
STEVE RANDLE DESERVES BETTER THAN BEING TREATED LIKE AN EXTRA AND SHOULDN'T BE A FORGOTTEN CHARACTER
You can fight me if you think Steve Randle isn’t a good and important character who deserves better than he is usually treated in this fandom.
Here’s a list of proof to remind you off the top of my head:
- Steve nearly collapsed in a sob when he saw Dallas get shot and die. One of his close friends. (Soda had to help calm him down).
- He was pissed at Two bit when he thought Two was only upset about losing his blade.
- He had red eyes during that part which tells that he must of been crying a lot since his buddies died.
- When Ponyboy was actually going use a broken pop bottle to fight off socs around the end of the book, Two bit said him and STEVE was going back him up if he had needed it.
- And back in very start Steve was pissed at Pony and asked why he was walking alone. Sure to Ponyboy that was annoying move because it got Darry go off at him and stuff but it’s also telling that he was worried about Pony walking around with socs about.
- Steve would of totally walked with Pony and I bet it’s not only because he was Soda’s kid brother but he is apart the gang and basically a little brother to him. Sure annoying one but it’s stated the gang kinda grew up together so I doubt he care too much if it meant Pony didn’t get beat up. He gets annoyed by him but he doesn’t want see him hurt either
- I 100% think age difference and them having to share Soda is the reason they didn’t get along otherwise they could of been closer than they originally were.
- But I mean, he was 17 and Pony 14. I can say any 17 y/o would totally get annoyed by their friends little brother always hanging with them but who wouldn’t? Like that’s a normal thing and Pony thinks Darry hates him so I don’t think steve really hates him either just bother by him sometimes but it’s kinda understandable
- In the movie when Pony is back the first thing Steve does is bear hug the hell out of him (it’s like 2am and pretty sure that was steve, im just going count it anyways. movie is still good Steve)
- Steve in the movie also makes note on how he thinks Dally is going be upset they didn’t say anything on his police record in the papers after the fire because he knows his friends
- Steve cares about his friends a lot but doesn’t show it off much because that’s just something you didn’t do back than in his kind of place. You kept emotions in to uphold a tough rep
- Steve’s specialty is cars. He’s great with them, he knows them upside-down and backwards and the best at stealing hubcaps but that’s not his only defining character trait
- He can drive anything on wheels
- Soda wouldn’t put up with an asshole for friend (not forgetting they were the closest in the gang. i bet more than pony and Johnny were) so Steve was a great friend because of course he is
- They have been friends since grade school
- He would totally try be nicer to Pony just for Soda’s sake without Soda even having to ask him (pretty sure that’s cannon?? it better be or it is now at least)
- Steve is a good person, a good friend, and a good man in a fight
- He slept at Pony’s house on the couch when him and his old man had a fight and don’t even try tell me he didn’t feel like shit every time it happened
- Even with the few bucks his dad gave him to make up for it he would still feel bad about it
- He likes chocolate cake
- He likes make a wisecrack every now and again
- The book states he’s cocky
- And SMART (he probably does good in school)
- He was tall and lean with thick greasy hair he kept combed in complicated swirls also said in the book
- He only worked part time at the DX but it was the same times as Soda as they always went together
- And not even Pony could tell if their gas station was so popular just because how good Steve is with cars or just cause Soda’s handsomeness. I say it’s a strong mix of both
“AIN’T NO GONNA CALL THE COPS IN THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD CAUSE THEY KNOW BETTR”
- just man Steve Randle need I say more?
feel free to add more because he totally deserves more love (even though I said lot since i just really like his character and he needs more headcanon stuff on him)
Today we spent time in the backyard. The sun was shinning brightly and it had been a long time since it did. Sirius was playing with Teddy in the grass, Regulus was writing a letter to his girlfriend and I was enjoying a good book that I picked up from the library. I wanted to open it soon but I still had loads of books to place and count. Anyway, I set down my book amd looked at Sirius tickling Teddy.
“No! Padda! No!” Teddy laughed.
“I am the tickle monster!” Sirius said with a deep voice, making Teddy giggle even more.
“Hahaha No! Paddaaa!” He laughed.
Suddently his hair turned bright pink. Sirius laughed and brushed his finger’s in Teddy’s hair.
“He can’t control it! It’s adorable..” Sirius said.
“Maybe you could show him the real Padfoot?” I said.
“Just be carefull..” i said, sitting next to the two boys.
I took Teddy im my arms and sat him in between my legs. Sirius changed into Padfoot and Teddy gasped.
“Padda!!” He yelled, jumping to hug the furry dog.
Padfoot licked the baby’s face and they continued playing. I heared Regulus laugh from where he was sitting.
“This is the cutest thing ever..” he smiled.
“Yes.. they are.” I whispered to myself, smilling.
So, guys, I did the thing; I built up enough courage to cosplay the Pepsi Max guy for my op with RSJ. It’s seriously one of my prouder moments in life. XD
For those of you I saw around the con, who asked if Richard had seen me yet, this photo is my proof. He told me he absolutely loved it and gave me a hug. It is also notable to mention that he was rather enthusiastic to put on the mustache.