hello everyone! i compiled a looong list of cute and aesthetic supplies to help you guys pick out things for your back to school shopping. most of this stuff is not neccisarry at all for having a studyblr, or a succesful school year, but is a lot of fun to have. this list is very long so feel free to do what im going to and pick out a few favorites!! at the end i will link the amazon wish list so you can see it all in one place.
the “amazon finds” are sectioned into the categories, “writing, highlighting, and coloring”, “supplies” which includes everything from notebooks to stickers and washi tape to pencil cases, “backpacks”. “lunch and snack supplies” and “daily carry” which has cute stuff to have at your desk, stuff to make your life easier and cute self care goods.
i have it enabled so that people may send me something from the list if they really want to, but my no means should you feel like you have too! make sure when you put something in your cart you are sending it to yourself and not me by accident!
Watercolour flowers nail art tutorial in this months @ScratchMagazine using @essie @chinaglaze @opi_products @nicolebyopi @sechenails @cndworld
Nails by Sophie Harris-Greenslade at The Illustrated Nail, Scratch Magazine, March 2014
You Will Need:
CND Stickey Base Coat, Colour Club ‘Peace Out Purple’, China Glaze 'Shocking Pink’, Essie 'Bottle Service’, Colour Club ’ Disco Dress’, Essie 'Lacquered Up’, Essie 'Saturday Disco Fever’, Colour Club 'Feelin’ Groovy’, Nicole by OPI 'Hit the Lights’, Barry M 'Mango’ Gelly Nail Paint, Essie 'DJ Play That Song’, OPI 'Alpine Snow’, OPI 'Lady in Black’, Seche Vite Top Coat, small nail art pain brush, acetone or nail polish remover.
Hello Markiplier Community!
As you all probably know, Markiplier is very, very close to hitting 8 million subscribers. In order to commemorate this incredible occasion, we thought we would join forces to show just what he means to us, but also to give back and help others as he’s done so many times. We would like to invite all of you to participate in the #PostitHeroes event.
What is #PostitHeroes?
In order to celebrate when Mark hits 8 million subscribers, we are going to pick up a pen and some sticky notes and try to spread the love. There are two types of stickies that you can make.
- 1.On a sticky note, write one or two things that you love about Mark (keep it appropriate) and send a picture of the stickey to firstname.lastname@example.org , or submit it through our Tumblr, or Tweet it at us on Twitter. Make sure to include your name, twitter name, tumblr URL, or other social media URL in the email so we can give proper credit. These sticky notes will be featured in the first part of a video that we will be making (more details about that will be released later). If you wish, you can post them on Tumblr and Twitter with the hashtag #PostitHeroes
- 2. Write on a sticky note something inspirational, for example: “You are loved”, “You can do it!” “Never give up!” etc. On the bottom of the sticky, write #PostitHeroes. Then, take the sticky note and put it in a public place, for example: in an office building, a community center, a park etc. Then, send us a picture of where you put it (you do not have to disclose the exact location for privacy reasons) by either sending it to our e-mail, or taking a photo and posting it to tumblr or twitter with the tag #PostitHeroes. Make sure to include your name, twitter name, tumblr URL, or other social media URL so we can properly credit it. These stickies will be featured in the later half of the video.
We would also like to remind everyone to make sure that you have permission to put the sticky up! If you do not have permission to leave it there permanently, then just ask if you can put it up quickly, take a picture, and then take it back down.
So what is this ‘video’ you guys keep talking about?
Basically, this is all going to be in a video which we would then post for Mark to see to commemorate his 8 million subscribers. The first half the video would consist of all of the stickies that we’ve made to tell Mark how much we love him and what we love about him and what he does. This part is basically to say thank you. The second half of the video would consist of all of the stickies that we’ve stuck up around places all over the world to show Mark the good that this community can do, this community that he constantly encourages and feeds love into.
We hope we’ll be able to get this project up and running in time to celebrate 8 million Markiplites, and we look forward to seeing your stickies!
And as always, we will see you in the next post!
I’m starting to get all of my college supplies for September ready.
I’ve really enjoyed getting tons of inspiration from all of the study and organisation tags here so I wanted to make a post too.
So far, I’ve picked up:
- 8 coloured Staedtler ball 423 M pens
- 12 coloured Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
- 12 Crayola Supertip markers
- Faber-Castell highlighter (all time favourite colour)
- A variety of blue, black and red pens, pencils, a scissors and a small ruler
- 3 packets of stickey notes
All of these do make me want to get all of my college stuff prepped and ready to go come the new year (2nd year Early childhood care and education)
I’d love to make more of these posts too :D
Hand wrote 2000 stickey notes with positive sayings in them with the help of my two sisters and hung them all up on every single locker today. I’d say it’s a nice surprise coming back from winter break. I’m so excited to see everyone’s reaction tomorrow! This is the second year we have done this.