Watercolour flowers nail art tutorial in this months @ScratchMagazine using @essie @chinaglaze @opi_products @nicolebyopi @sechenails @cndworld
Nails by Sophie Harris-Greenslade at The Illustrated Nail, Scratch Magazine, March 2014
You Will Need:
CND Stickey Base Coat, Colour Club ‘Peace Out Purple’, China Glaze 'Shocking Pink’, Essie 'Bottle Service’, Colour Club ’ Disco Dress’, Essie 'Lacquered Up’, Essie 'Saturday Disco Fever’, Colour Club 'Feelin’ Groovy’, Nicole by OPI 'Hit the Lights’, Barry M 'Mango’ Gelly Nail Paint, Essie 'DJ Play That Song’, OPI 'Alpine Snow’, OPI 'Lady in Black’, Seche Vite Top Coat, small nail art pain brush, acetone or nail polish remover.
Hello Markiplier Community!
As you all probably know, Markiplier is very, very close to hitting 8 million subscribers. In order to commemorate this incredible occasion, we thought we would join forces to show just what he means to us, but also to give back and help others as he’s done so many times. We would like to invite all of you to participate in the #PostitHeroes event.
What is #PostitHeroes?
In order to celebrate when Mark hits 8 million subscribers, we are going to pick up a pen and some sticky notes and try to spread the love. There are two types of stickies that you can make.
- 1.On a sticky note, write one or two things that you love about Mark (keep it appropriate) and send a picture of the stickey to firstname.lastname@example.org , or submit it through our Tumblr, or Tweet it at us on Twitter. Make sure to include your name, twitter name, tumblr URL, or other social media URL in the email so we can give proper credit. These sticky notes will be featured in the first part of a video that we will be making (more details about that will be released later). If you wish, you can post them on Tumblr and Twitter with the hashtag #PostitHeroes
- 2. Write on a sticky note something inspirational, for example: “You are loved”, “You can do it!” “Never give up!” etc. On the bottom of the sticky, write #PostitHeroes. Then, take the sticky note and put it in a public place, for example: in an office building, a community center, a park etc. Then, send us a picture of where you put it (you do not have to disclose the exact location for privacy reasons) by either sending it to our e-mail, or taking a photo and posting it to tumblr or twitter with the tag #PostitHeroes. Make sure to include your name, twitter name, tumblr URL, or other social media URL so we can properly credit it. These stickies will be featured in the later half of the video.
We would also like to remind everyone to make sure that you have permission to put the sticky up! If you do not have permission to leave it there permanently, then just ask if you can put it up quickly, take a picture, and then take it back down.
So what is this ‘video’ you guys keep talking about?
Basically, this is all going to be in a video which we would then post for Mark to see to commemorate his 8 million subscribers. The first half the video would consist of all of the stickies that we’ve made to tell Mark how much we love him and what we love about him and what he does. This part is basically to say thank you. The second half of the video would consist of all of the stickies that we’ve stuck up around places all over the world to show Mark the good that this community can do, this community that he constantly encourages and feeds love into.
We hope we’ll be able to get this project up and running in time to celebrate 8 million Markiplites, and we look forward to seeing your stickies!
And as always, we will see you in the next post!
I’m starting to get all of my college supplies for September ready.
I’ve really enjoyed getting tons of inspiration from all of the study and organisation tags here so I wanted to make a post too.
So far, I’ve picked up:
- 8 coloured Staedtler ball 423 M pens
- 12 coloured Staedtler Triplus Fineliners
- 12 Crayola Supertip markers
- Faber-Castell highlighter (all time favourite colour)
- A variety of blue, black and red pens, pencils, a scissors and a small ruler
- 3 packets of stickey notes
All of these do make me want to get all of my college stuff prepped and ready to go come the new year (2nd year Early childhood care and education)
I’d love to make more of these posts too :D