Besides her human-like features, their facial similarities, and how fucking AWESOME it would be, we’ve actually already met her before.
Remember this? Yeah, Keef met a mysterious Galra that he fought alongside but who ultimately betrayed him
LET’S TAKE A CLOSER LOOK SHALL WE
The uniform is EXACTLY the same and given the body shape + coloring, she can’t be the two ladies on the left. So she’s either Galra warrior of the right BUT hooded Galra lady’s weapon seems v different from that small gun (either a sword or a staff or a long sniper gun???) PLUS A LITTLE SMALL DETAIL: Both mysterious Weblum Galra and human-like Galra lady have a touch of orange on their collar.
SO THAT MYSTERIOUS GALRA WAS DEFINITELY GOTH AZULA SO IT’S CLEAR SHE HAS SOME RELATION TO KEITH BECAUSE WHY ELSE WOULD THEY WRITE THAT SCENE??
And given that she was trapped in this uniform, she was already working for Lotor. Keith’s mom is a known associate of the Blade of Marinade so she couldn’t be working for Lotor unless some dramatic af shit went down and changed her loyalties OR she’s in deep cover. But I still think she’s too young and too human looking to be Keef’s mom.
YOU KNOW WHAT EXPLANATION WORKS?
Cowboy Bebop and his furry alien wife have twins. They separate those twins at birth because they take after different parents (lookswise). Keef’s dad abandons him for some unknown reason and maybe Keef’s mom does the same with her daughter?? (Too risky to have a child with the Blade??) Her daughter grows up bullied for her half-human heritage and when another group of half-Galra soldiers come to recruit her, including this charismatic prince, she joins without a second thought., either strongly believing in the mission or not really caring what the mission was just happy to have a place to belong. THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.
CUE GENERAL VS. PALADIN FIGHT
CUE FIGHT SCENE BETWEEN THE TWINS
CUE KEEF TAKING OUT HIS KNIFE AFTER HIS BAYARD GETS KNOCKED AWAY
CUE HER BEING LIKE WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET THAT BECAUSE SHE HAS A SIMILAR KNIFE
CUE THEM BEING OVERJOYED AT HAVING FAMILY (WE’RE ALL MADE UP OF THE SAME FUCKING COSMIC DUST) AND THEN GETTING ALL SAD BECAUSE THEY’RE ON DIFFERENT SIDES AND TECHNICALLY HAVE TO KILL EACH OTHER
CUE HER TRYING TO CONVINCE KEEF TO JOIN THEM AND VICE VERSA
CUE THEM BEING LIKE “DID I JOIN THE RIGHT SIDE??” AND HAVING INTERNAL CONFLICT
CUE THEM UNABLE TO FIGHT EACH OTHER (OR BEING ANGRY AT EACH OTHER AND FIGHTING EXXXTRA HARD TO PROVE THEY CAN)
CUE KEEF BEING LIKE SHES NOT MY SISTER. SHIRO WAS MORE MY REAL FAMILY THAN THIS RANDOM STRANGER FUCK THIS
CUE HIM GETTING ALL DEPRESSED CAUSE HIS FAMILY IS A SHITSHOW
(cue Lance comforting him and telling him it’s great her found his sister because having siblings is great oh wait this is my own self-indulgent fantasy)
and when they finally do make up and become real siblings, can you imagine them being like “so what was mom/dad like??” and the other being like “…well i don’t really know” CUE MY TEARS
gOD THIS IS GOING TO BE SO HEART WRENCHING IM ALL FOR IT. GIVE ME KEEF’S GALRA TWIN SISTER. GIVE ME GALRA LEIA. I NEED IT.
There is just something about Calista Flockhart’s portrayal of Cat Grant that brings out the absolute best in literally every person who works on Supergirl. From the writing to the performances, when she is in a scene the whole show is better from top to bottom. Tonight’s episode had a fire to it that this show has been lacking for almost the entire season. And Calista steals every goddamn second she is on that screen. Thank god they got her back to remind me of what made me fall so in love with this show in the first place. I missed you so much, Cat.
A while back @benaya-trash drew this wonderful art for my long!fic: To Build a Home (Of Sorts). I absolutely love it so thank you so much!!!
“You’re back,” he said in more of a question.
“Yeah, I am,” Stiles answered.
“For how long?”
That is when the silence kicked in for real, and Stiles went rigid and nervous, “uh…well, Derek, that depends on you.”
“I’m not doing the map anymore, I sorta ripped it up. Self-righteous I know,” Stiles babbled, “and, I kind of ran out on you and I just couldn’t stop thinking about how I never let you explain the whole Skype thing. Then again, I can totally understand if I overstepped, I was only half kidding about Christmas. Anyways…um I just, you have this big house all to yourself and I don’t really feel like going back to Beacon Hills for a while and I just thought….I just figured if–ya know if it was cool with you maybe I could stay?”
Derek opened his mouth, a response half baked in his throat, but Stiles kept on going.
“Of course I’d help and stuff, this time I promise not to nail my shirt to anything. I mean I assume you’re going to be putting furniture in soon. If it’s from Ikea I can totally help with that, I am the master of those things, Scott assembled his desk the wrong way after two hours but I fixed it in about thirty minutes. Like I said, master of Ikea stuff. Also despite what you may have seen at my dad’s house I promise not to leave a huge mess. Okay…maybe my habit of leaving towels on the floor will take a while to kick, but I’ll try and remember not to do that and–”
“Stiles,” Derek interjected, setting the glass down with a loud thunk, “I leave towels on the floor too.”
That was the last thing Stiles expected him to say. His jaw fell to the ground in shock, eyes nearly bulging out of his head. Stiles let out a small laugh and Derek let himself get lost in it. The laugh went on for a few more seconds before dissipating, the joy replaced with a newfound seriousness.
“Wait–was that a yes?”
Derek looked up from his hands, the easy answer heavy on his tongue.
Stiles let out a long sounding sigh, his shoulders falling and face relaxing from its pinched state. The house would no longer be silent for days on end, Cora would no longer be the only person he talked to, the house would no longer just be a house.
Suddenly, with Stiles here, it had the potential to be a home.
What'cha doing, Set? What’cha thinking about? Wondering where you’ve been? Wondering why I drew you out of the blue? Could it be that I’m trying to remind myself how to draw pictures after approximately a month of being sick and Stick-Gods are exceedingly easy to draw to ease back into things?
tbh the pjo timeline is so fucked up like,,,, rick said nico was born in 1924, then hoh said he was 6 in 1938 meaning he was born in 1932, and then it says he was 10 in 2007 after being in the lotus for (about) 70 yrs, which would mean he was 10 in like 1937 and was born in like 1927 so like long story short the pjo timeline makes me wanna kms daily
okay so I just feel the need to say why Brooklyn nine nine is the best show so strap yourselves in it’s gon be long
* first off, hella diverse cast
* and no “token” characters there just for the sake of diversity, each character has very different personalities from each other and represent the actual population
* despite totally different personalities they are all really good friends and care about each other so much- each character’s relationship is different and I find that beautiful
* wE HAVE A BLACK GAY MAN IN THE HIGHEST POSITION OF POWER IN THE PRECINCT?? that’s so cool
* amy santiago is never played off as “just Jake’s love interest/girlfriend” she has all her own plots and stories and is amazing and strong and the best
* healthy communication in amy and jakes relationship !!! making sure it doesn’t stop them from doing their job to the best of both their abilities !!!
* Terry is a very macho “man’s” man but isn’t afraid to show his feelings and it’s real nice to see them show how being emotional doesn’t make you a weak man
* the solidarity between the girls because we gotta stick together
* “I met god” “what does she look like?” “Ethnically ambiguous"
* constantly calling out the world for all it’s shit (homophobia, racism, gun laws, corruptness of the police, sexism, I cOULD GO ON)
* and now the reason I decided to make this now: THEY JUST MADE A WHOLE EPISODE ABOUT HOW BULLSHIT RACIAL PROFILING IS
* a show about cops still managed to find a way to talk about it bc they know it’s an important issue and did it in such an incredible way
* showed two sides of dealing with the situation, holts plan and terrys, and neither were ideal, both would have backlash for Terry more than the dickhead who stopped him tbh
* and showing Jake doing hella suspicious shit and not getting stopped
* oNCE AGAIN CALLING OUT THE WORLD FOR ITS SHIT
* (but this time with a whole ep not just mentions bless)
* also Jake and amy having to explain it all to Terry’s kids was v upsetting to see how scared they were at first that this would happen just because they were born as they were
* AND mentions of transphobia and telling the twins it’s okay if they don’t identify as female, what other show would
this ain’t even everything it was just getting v long
BASICALLY no show is as woke as brooklyn nine nine, it’s hella funny too with great plots and ships too if that’s what you look for and everyone should watch and @ fox if you don’t renew I will fight it is better than all other shows