pls expand on your ridiculous experiences during one semester at a fake college
okay I got a few asks about this so let me see what I can remember right now. These might not all be in chronological order
- At orientation, they were talking about the reservation near campus and all these pretty sites and this kid in the back of the auditorium goes “So uhh…heard this place might be built over a Native American burial ground?”
- The speaker: “…Let’s not think about that, okay?”
- The freshman were on campus alone for like a week and a half (other than the RA’s) before the other students and I just. The parties. Were out of control. An ambulance was called basically every night.
- I walked into the bathroom the first night there to find a girl literally dying because someone slipped something in her drink and she was having a Very Bad Reaction
- Sting- you know, the singer- ‘s son lived in my residence hall. This boy almost accidentally killed me on three separate occasions (while I was just trying to do my laundry)
- I told my family about this at Thanksgiving. Everyone in the room advised me to seduce him
- I ate breakfast in the dining hall exactly once. I got scrambled eggs. I noticed no one had brought out ketchup with the condiments and politely asked about it. I received glares from at least ten different people. Apparently people there don’t believe in ketchup on eggs.
- There were these two boys in my English class known as “The Lumbard Guys”. They didn’t live in my residence hall, but they would come over almost every night, start a party, and destroy part of the basement.
- At orientation this one kid got mad and set his shoe on fire to prove a point
- Also at orientation like??? My roommate disappeared???? And I never saw her again???
- Listen like…this campus just looked like the perfect setting for a horror film, but none of the people from the area got that. They all thought I was crazy until some comic from Comedy Central did a stand up act and said “Why the hell is this campus so creepy? I feel like I’m gonna leave here with someone else wearing my face!”. I felt way too validated.
- ALL OF MY CLASSES WERE SO FAKE
- My “math” class was actually a disguised home ec. course???? All we had were word problems that were incredibly detailed recipes or instructions on how to fix things. The teacher, who I swear to GOD was actually my Mr-Rogers-Wannabe guidance counselor from high school in disguise, spent more time trying to come up with names and backstories for the models in the text book than actually trying to teach
- I had to take a class called “first year seminar” because neither of my parents went to college. It was supposed to be teaching you about how the school works and stuff but SUPRISE BITCH WE’RE JUST GONNA YELL ABOUT RACISM AND PRIVELGE FOR AN HOUR.
- Literally that’s all we did. Just the whole class bonding over all these struggles we had gone through and getting fired up. Like, it was great, but I also ended up knowing very little about campus and school stuff bc that was the class that was supposed to be teaching me lmao
- My Psych teacher was fucking hysterical for the first few classes but then he just. Vanished. I had to drop the class
- My Fine Arts teacher just. Couldn’t stick to a teaching plan. Her entire wardrobe was scarves. She was very passionate about African masks. She had a flapper haircut. She spoke quietly, but with a marvelously forced tone of voice that I’m certain was her trying to sound impressive and hide a Boston accent. She didn’t seem to understand the year was 2014. She took us into the city to go to the Art Museum and we lost her in there, never to be seen again
- I’m not even kidding
- My “writing” teacher was my absolute fav omfg. She was this long grey haired hippie lady who worked as a nurse for the Grateful Dead and was still stuck there. She may or may not have hooked up with my uncle. I was her favorite student because one day I came in wearing a “HAIR” shirt. She wanted to take the class to England for the sole purpose of going on a Beatles tour
- But like…she did not teach a writing class omfg. She taught a social justice class. All we did was have informed debates about The Issues and listen to music and occasionally watch the Breakfast Club. Every time there was a big paper due on the syllabus, she’d just sit on her desk and go “I mean, I don’t have to cover anything, right? You guys know how to write!” Like I genuinely don’t think she knew what class she was teaching
- There was a boy who sat next to me in that class. He was deaf in one ear and used that as an excuse when he got caught blatantly not paying attention. It worked every time. But I was right next to him. I saw him playing Yu-Gi-Oh on some website on his phone under the table. One time we started talking about model cars and he pre-cummed.
- There was a boy who roamed the campus in a long black trench coat and a weird hat. I never saw his body and started to suspect he might not have one, just the theory of one. He took interest in me because I was the only person in class who ever got his Doctor Who jokes. He’d come up to me at dinner and blast quiz me on various nerd culture before running off and disappearing into the shadows. Just as I was starting to grudgingly accept I was probably going to have to eventually hook up with him for the greater good, I apparently offended him by saying I like Picard more than Kirk. He didn’t stick around to listen to my reasoning. Whenever I saw him after that he would loudly start talking about how great his girlfriend was. Everyone knew he was lying. I wonder if Kirk ever sucked his theoretical dick as well as I would have.
- I gave a football player a shout out on Yik Yak. He really appreciated it, and gave me some fries laced with weed as a thanks. That was such A Night ™ , I watched the Lorax and left the dimension.
- Every time we had dances, this creepy guy named Horace would find me and use my obvious discomfort to make me dance with him. He’d hold my wrists and shove his crotch on mine while vaguely swaying to the beat. I had to escape to the bathroom every few minutes. Finally the security just banned him from the events altogether. I can still see his face clearly in my mind.
- One night, I walked into the bathroom to find a perfect, untouched pizza laying on the floor…but not in a box. Someone literally just took it out of the box and laid it down. I’m still fuming.
- One time I was in the mostly empty library when I smelled something. I walked down the rows of shelves before rounding the corner, and found the President of the college hidden there, sitting on the floor, smoking, a bottle of vodka in his hands. We held eye contact for a solid minute. He slowly shook his head at me. I said “Sir, your house is like…literally across the street.” He shook his head more vigorously. I left the library.
- One night, I heard screaming. I looked out the window to find a girl in a giraffe costume scaling my building. People were throwing water bottles at her. I was concerned. I didn’t know who to talk to for answers.
- I was in line trying to pay for dinner. One of the lunch ladies climbed on top of the ice cream machine and refused to come down. Her friend came over and they started recreating the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. Very few people acknowledged it.
- Someone jacked up the soda dispenser so it was only dispensing beer. None of the staff cared enough to fix it.
- I caught my RA in the middle of a drug deal so she gave me a coupon for free ice cream
- Also side note: The soft served ice cream machine on campus was actually a frozen yogurt machine. I had no problem with that, but like, advertise correctly, you know? Nobody else seemed to understand my confusion. Nobody else seemed to understand that froyo and ice cream are two different things. What the hell.
- There were just…so many moths all over the campus. A terrifying amount. When it started getting colder I was like, finally, I won’t be attacked by moths anymore! Only for even more moths to appear. I asked a local about it. “Oh, those are the winter moths!” What the fuck are winter moths? What the fuck, Massachusetts? My friend back home grew convinced that Mothman was in the area. I was inclined to believe her. Sometimes I close my eyes and all I can see are moths everywhere, waiting for the moment to strike.
- I’ve encountered deer many times in my life. I know how they act around people. But the deer on this campus were just weird. They’d run out at people all the time. One almost shoved me into traffic.
- My roommate gave my phone number out to literally anyone she found who mentioned they liked to read or liked Doctor Who. She was concerned I had no friends. No one ever called.
- I met a small Greek girl in my Fine Arts class. Our first day of talking, she made me climb a mountain with her so she could get to tutoring, even though I had no reason to be in that building. Her roommates kept mysteriously disappearing. She was late to everything. She’d call me randomly to get food at 1 in the morning. She kept somehow breaking phones and tvs and other electronics. When I asked her how they kept breaking, she waved it off with “Oh, I have OCD. You wouldn’t understand”. I have OCD, and I still don’t understand. One time she invited me out with her friends from high school. I waited outside her building for two hours, while the other friends waited in the parking lot for two hours, because we didn’t know how to find each other. She eventually came outside at 10:30 pm. We went to Friendly’s. She made us stop at her house so she could grab something. We pulled up a long, winding driveway and stopped in a parking lot. At the end of the parking lot were stone stairs that lead up to a mansion on a hill. She ran inside and the rest of us stayed in the car, listening to High School Musical and talking about Supernatural. When she came out 40 minutes later we decided to try and prank her. It went wrong. We almost ran over her friend’s sister with the car. They invited me to a pumpkin patch. When I started complaining about my roommate, she asked me to move in with her. I thought about the other three girls who had seemingly gone missing. I politely declined. Six months after I left the school, I received a text from her asking for notes for an exam, and radio silence after that. I can’t find her on facebook. I fear she might have gone missing too.
- One night, as I was standing outside huddled in the cold, a boy came up and offered me a cigarette to help me stay warm. I turned it down, but he stood around talking to me for a few minutes afterwards. I felt absolutely no awkwardness at all. He was a musician from Colorado. He sang a bit of one of his songs. He was dropping out of school to go to California the next week. He told me I had beautiful eyes, but his were the most alive eyes I’ve ever seen so I couldn’t believe the compliment. We talked for about ten minutes and I fell a little bit in love. He had to rush off to a club meeting, but he told me he’d rather keep talking. He gave me the sweetest smile before he left. I didn’t get his last name or number and I never saw him again.
- There was a dance on Halloween. I couldn’t think of a sufficiently slutty yet classy costume, so I just went as Osgood from Doctor Who. When I got there there was a huge crowd, but people quickly grew bored and started leaving. There ended up being six people left (myself included). We stayed because we could see the upset faces of everyone who had planned the event, but actually had one of the most fun nights of my life. We- myself, the girl from across the hall, Trench Coat Boy, his tiny friend who never spoke, and a boy and girl I didn’t know who seemed to be professional dancers- danced nonstop for almost three hours. The strobe lights and poppy music solidified an unspoken bond. I had never and to this day haven’t felt as free as I did that night. The tiny quiet boy’s smile could have lit up a city. It’s etched into my mind. We all left the dance talking about the surreal feeling in the air, as if something had shifted. None of us ever mentioned the dance again. It’s still one of my fondest memories.
- For a solid month, there was someone in a gorilla costume running around campus.
- There was a rash of sexual assaults on campus. A gang of boys kept jumping girls in the woods. The only thing the school board did was give out free rape whistles at lunch one day. I missed that day, making me one of the only students on campus without a whistle. Later that night when I ordered pizza, the delivery guy tried to start up a conversation with me about all the assaults. He blamed the girls. I took back my tip.
- Sometimes the showers just…filled up with black sludge. No one knew why.
- The girls in the room next to me were very bizarre. They always shot me odd looks and whispered to each other constantly. I couldn’t figure out if they were sleeping together or not. They never washed their hands when we were in the bathroom.
- The doors to each dorm were thick and heavy and required effort to push them open. My roommate and I made sure to lock ours every night, and would triple check it. It swung open by itself almost every night. The channels on the tv would change with the remote equidistance away from us. Sometimes I heard humming in the showers when I was the only one in there.
- My roommate…deserves a whole separate post dedicated to her, honestly.
- She would call her mother and have her do her homework for her. She blasted music constantly, and it was either country or hard rap, nothing in between. She sexiled me constantly. I once walked in on anal. She’d meet guys on Tinder, fall in love with them after a couple of days, and then bring them into the school and into our room like it was no big deal. One of them made it clear he was a budding serial killer. She was in a new drama every week. One time someone called her a dilf on Yik Yak. She was firmly convinced her cousin was blonde because her aunt dyed her hair when she was pregnant. She tried her hardest to get me laid by a football player. She was the loudest drunk I’ve ever encountered. Honestly there’s just too much about her for this omfg
- John Zaffis, the famous paranormal researcher, came to the school on my birthday. I went because I’m a loser who’s been watching shows with him since I was a kid, and I was having a bad day so I decided it could be a treat. I sat in the front row. He held an uncomfortable amount of eye contact with me the entire presentation. He was impressed with my questions. He lamented about the fact he’s always cut out of movies or replaced by priests that look like him. He apparently came to the school every year around Halloween to do a ghost tour around the campus for the students. A girl allegedly killed herself in my floor’s bathroom. He apparently always got a lot of activity around the campus. Everyone in the freshman class started wondering if the rumors about the Native American burial ground were true.
- One time in “writing” class the teacher gave us a number and then whatever song came up as that when we put our music on shuffle we had to play for the class. I ended up with “Touch Me” from Spring Awakening. Midway through the song, the teacher from another class came to complain that they could hear everything. My teacher tried to defend that all music has an important message. “Molly, dear, tell her the message in this song!” I looked around the room and at the other teacher. “It’s about sex,” I said quietly. She stormed out of the room while the class started laughing.
- There was this girl that just had the natural ability to make anything boring. I feel bad saying that, because she’s such a sweet girl, and she’s smart, and she’s gorgeous, and she’s talented, but just…every time she says anything, it’s boring. I’m still friends with her on facebook, the talent transcends to writing as well. You could be having a fun, lively conversation and she could say something completely relevant to the point and yet it would still just be boring. It’s a baffling talent, I still don’t understand how she does it.
- There was a boy who’d come into my room. He lusted over my s’mores poptarts. He kept trying to hit the high notes in Broadway songs. He didn’t understand my sense of humor at all, so we both were constantly worried we were offending each other. He cried about Selena Gomez a lot.
- The dining hall only offered horrendous food. I had pasta almost every night because it was the only thing remotely edible. If you wanted good food, you had to go to Late Night, which was between like 10:30 and 1 I think??? They set it up specifically for stoners and people leaving parties. I was frequently the only sober person there. Except for the moths.
- The chief at the pasta place found out I like theater and got like…weirdly passionate about it. He kept telling me about different theater groups in the area and wanted to know if I was in the school musical. He asked me every time I went up for food.
- There was a disproportionate amount of large black birds to trees. It wasn’t hard to figure out why we so rarely saw smaller animals
- When I told my advisor I was thinking about leaving (mostly for financial reasons but also the fake classes were preventing me from getting an education I wanted, you know?), this little old man looked around his office as if checking for people listening in, then put his hand on top of mine, leaned in close, and whispered “Oh, you sweet little girl. Run as fast as you can.”
There’s definitely more but listen. This school was weird and fake and vaguely surreal and off-kilter. I am fully afraid that one day, years from now, I’m going to be driving through the back roads and pass the place where the campus should be, only I won’t find anything there at all, and won’t be able to find any trace of it ever existing. I won’t be able to find any record of it. I won’t be able to find a record of any of the people. Every time I think about this place I just get a weird feeling, like I somehow managed to escape the Twilight Zone but left a part of me behind in the process. Be careful when applying to college, kids.
She doesn’t like to be called babe because it’s sort of a lazy way of saying baby, she loved it when I called her by nicknames, babygirl, princess, tiger (because she wants to reincarnate into a tiger if she one day dies) beautiful, etc, she doesn’t like when others call her by her name, because she prefers “soph” but she loved it when I called her by her name and she sat there smiling at me for ages. Her favourite drinks are iced coffee, those frappe things from McDonald’s and rubicon (the mango one though) she loved coffee and I’ll never understand why. Shes insecure of her face and when You look at her too long she’ll cover it, she’s insecure of her body, though it’s perfect just the way it is to me, she’s insecure of her smile but I find it beautiful. No matter how many times I called her beautiful she didn’t once believe it because she believes she isn’t. No matter how many times I tried to prove to her she was beautiful she didn’t believe it. She’s insecure, she’s scared of being hurt, she’s scared of wasting time, she’s scared of putting her all into somebody to be left alone, her guard was up, even after I showed her the craziest amounts of love, because she’s afraid of letting people in and it’ll take her ages for her to be able to trust you and open up, the way she is stubborn drives me crazy because I want her to tell me what’s wrong but she won’t. She’s spend all night crying over me but has been happy for me the next day because whose wants to see a smile on my face, she will be emotional, she’ll cry, she’ll cry and lot, she won’t tell me she’s crying though because she’s scared to bring attention to herself. She gets jealous but only because she doesn’t want to see me with anybody else. She has days where all she wants to do is be alone and cry, there’s days she’ll have no motivation but all you need to do is try to be there for her regardless of how much she acts as though she doesn’t care because deep down she does and her pain is too much to explain so she’ll keep it in rather than tell me what’s wrong. She thinks she’s stupid and not intelligent (which I think and believe she is) and regardless of what i tell her she will never believe it, she always believes she isn’t enough but she is more than enough, I look at her and see my future, I look at her and it will physically hurts me because i know that she is worth much more yet she sticks around just for me, I think back to all the times I’ve hurt her and made her cry because of stupid arguments, I’ll look at her and my eyes will light up from the way her smile forms and the way her pupils dilate, the way she turns her head to the side so I won’t see her smiling or laughing. she never wants to see me upset, she may never say much but she knows, she wants to say things but her shyness takes over, she wants to be here for me but she will have no idea what to say, she will try her damn right hardest to be there for me and even though i don’t realise how much effort she puts in she will still carry on doing so. Even though I don’t thank her enough for making you happy she will still carry on doing so because she wants me to be happy. She never really speaks about what’s on her mind until i physically beg her to, she hates to talk of her past and her future and if I’m lucky she’ll tell me a story or two about her past, I need to pay attention because she hates to repeat herself, i need to reply to her like I’m interested or she’ll think i don’t care. She hates to talk of her future because it’s “depressing” because she doesn’t believe in herself but now is the part where i should interfere and motivate her to believe that everything she wants will be hers as long as she tries. She hates it when i give her “positivity rants” on the phone because it makes her overthink. She hates feeling like I’m not paying attention to her. She hates when I don’t realise everything you do for her. She hates feeling depressed and alone so i much bring as much happiness to her as possible, she hates knowing that I’m not okay. she loves sci-fi movies and that’s another thing I’ll never understand why she loves but when we’re married I’ll sit with her through 3 hour sci-fi movies because it’ll put a smile on her face and I’d do anything for that, She loves to mess and play with her hair, she is so downright passionate about photography and she loves relating to somebody, she loves when I know things about her, she loves having deep meaningful conversations, she sometimes stays up until stupid o clock to check up on me and to see if I’m okay or just to speak to me because she craves me and the feelings I give her. She stays up some nights doing things for me which I would never expect and some nights she will cry herself to sleep because I upset her or because im not okay. She loves to play fight and she loves it when I look into her eyes and she loves it when I lay in bed with her and just talk absolute shit. She loves long walks and pleasing sights, she loves going to pretty places, she loves the nights and one day she would love to travel the world with the love of her life, even though she’s never been an an airplane before but it’s fine because neither have I. she would love a long car journey to wherever as long as it’s with somebody she loves, she loves old music and she loves to make you happy. She loves wearing casual clothes and rarely ever wants to look “feminine” but I love it because its her character and who she is and she will never change that. She will make me happy even if I’m not making her happy because she loves me and will do anything to see a smile on my face. She doesn’t like going to busy places like concerts or crowds etc, she loves dogs and practically develops bonds with them, she dislikes her dog because she’s ‘boring’ but she still loves her and sees her as a sister, because she’s grown up with her. She is sometimes so full of life and so happy that its literally contagious, her smile makes me smile and her laugh is honestly the best sound ever, I see my future every time I look deeply into her eyes and i realise that she is worth so much more than me yet she sticks around, once she loved me she has not once stopped, ever since that day 3 years ago. Sometimes she will act heartless but only because she wants me to show her that I care, sometimes she’ll cry and not tell me because she wants me to figure it out. She doesn’t like to be around many people, she doesn’t want to go to college because she hates the whole school vibe but I respect her for that because going straight for a apprenticeship takes guts, she doesn’t have many friends and although people think they know her, I can assure you they don’t, she will make you feel as though you know her but you really don’t, even I don’t know/understand her to the full extent, because she doesn’t really let anybody in unless she really wants to tell them something, she doesn’t really open up to anybody, she may talk a lot on the phone sometimes but in real life it is the complete opposite because she will become shy. She loves her dads car because of it’s blacked out windows so people can’t see her. I’d describe her as mysterious and as every single day which goes on I carry on learning more about her. She is the book I’ve opened and I will carry on reading her till I am finished reading her which will be never because she is an endless story. She loves it when I hype her up when she looks beautiful when I replay, screenshot and reply with endless emojis because her beauty takes away my breath. Sometimes she’ll have an attitude because she’s upset about something and she wants me to figure it out. But her attitude is nothing to fuck with at all because she can talkkkkk I assure you, she will fight her opinion onto you and she will make her point, but she won’t say a word in person, regardless of the arguments and regardless of the heartlessness she will love me entirely and will carry on doing so and I will never question that. Her heart is made of gold and she will always want what is best for me. I’d keep on going because this isn’t everything about her, if I could, but quite honestly I’d be going on for hours, I could never lie, me and her have made the most happiest and craziest memories together, and I could never doubt that. If forever does not last for me and her and you’re the next person who falls in love with her, take this all in and realise what you’re getting yourself into. Treat her well because she is honestly a queen, you’ll learn to love her, but let me assure you something, you will never love her half as much as I do. But for now and hopefully till forever, she is mine and I will carry on loving her till the day I die.
🚥🚦Venus in the 1st/Venus in Aries: these individuals want something bold, something full of life and passion. They crave an all consuming love. These folks revel in the ups and downs and the back and forths. The crave the “realness” that comes with loving another human being. For them a romance where to people can be honest and forward with one another isn’t something they’re interested in.
* Love: they tend to be very devoted and obsessed with their partner! They love to showcase their partner and steak possession over what’s there’s. They are a lot more forward and fiery when with their partners and don’t like to bite their tongues and expect the same from who their with.
- The fall: once betrayed these people will not hang around I’ll tell you that right now. No matter how much they loved you and put into you, once you give yourself or your body to another person that isn’t them it’s over. The passion and fire they had for you will not only dim but you’ll watch it slowly but surely subside. Depending on how much you meant to them they won’t be vindictive or mean but they won’t see you the same and if they do come back it will be because you clicked sexually and they might still hold on to that one particular aspect.(sex for Aries and Scorpio isn’t just sex)
💍💋Venus in the 2nd/Venus in Taurus: these folks are into something they can grow.. they are planters/gardeners who are obsessed with seeing the results of what they’ve reaped. They love very hard and usually take their time because of how hard it is for them to let go of someone whom they’ve let in. They are the old time romantics..the ones who live for the pleasure filled and easy marriages and relationships where to people love one another and experience every single beauty of life together. It’s not about the trips or the places. It’s not about the big extravagant things for them. It’s about the moments and memories to people share over the course of time and look back upon tenderly.
* Love: they are very possessive and doting when in love. They tend to not be easily threatened by outside forces but can still be the types to assert their dominance when they feel as though someone is overstepping on their territory(you) they aren’t argumentative either with their lovers and usually try to beat around the bush when their is a problem as they feel it will spoil the atmosphere. They are very touchy and engaging in an earthy way when in love! Aha these are the guys and gals always grouping their lovers. (Only second to Venus in sag)
- The fall: much like Scorpio. Once you lose their trust it’s impossible for their to be a round two. They tend to be extremely forgiving and get over a lot of relationship mishaps but cheating is a hard one. And I’m so serious like unless this is a afflicted or Venus in Taurus in the 12th or with heavy Neptune or moon going on they will almost never look at you the same. They will feel betrayed not just by the act of you cheating but the act of you sharing your body and soul with someone else when they worked so hard to let you see their soul. And no there is not (brake up sex) when they leave its done.
🎡🎠Venus in the 3rd/Venus in Gemini: these guys and gals live for the type of love that moves fast and engulfs them to a point of disconnecting. They seek a connection they can’t understand and something that boils beneath. An understanding completely unspoken.. they crave the laughter and intimacy they can only share with someone who meets them mentally and can touch them physically. They want am edge and never want it to be reached.
* Love: these folks(or shall I say me 😭) tend to be very childlike and giddy when in love! You make them bubbly and energetic! They can be very abrupt and odd when it comes to being in love and can sway from emotion to emotion a lot and it can be maddening but they do pass. They can be very touchy and clingy as well but also Independent and Mr and Mrs conquer the world if you don’t keep up. With the right person they talk all the time, to themselves and in weird voices(cause you know where like 5 years old) and they want you to listen to them. They’re quiet with you and very warm.
- The fall: gemini don’t tend to show hurt on the outside and at times don’t process it in the right way be it moon/sun/Venus/mercury or mars. So upon cheating or finding out about it they will shut down. Some don’t even react. Most air signs tend to do this thing I like to call a “delayed” reaction. They won’t seem moved or bothered at first but know that the act of betrayal you did “destroyed them” but to cope most just move on and completely disengage from the error(you) and never look back. Once you lose them in that way? It’s over. They have no problem sleeping with other people and remaining single and often then not them doing this is a coping mechanism. “If I dissociate” I won’t get hurt.
🛤🌃Venus in the 4th/Venus in cancer: these guys and gals are in need of something “familiar” they want to feel at home..they want to feel as if they’re being hugged by blankets mom just washed. They wanna feel the joy of breakfast in the morning dad made. They want to feel the joy of the road trips and the bonding and comfort of home in someone. They’re always home sick even if they don’t show it. Family is so important to them for better or worse and they just want to have a nurturing love a love that’s dedicated and stable. A love they can always come home too.
* Love:tend to be sooooooooooooo sensual and touchy when in real love aha! They are also will treat their lovers like children and baby them an outrageous amount of times aha. They tend to cook and if not cook nurture and take care of their lover in any way shape or form.. they sacrifice a lot and can become super attached to the point of which your moods are their moods. You become their home and if anything happens to you it devastates them whether you lose your job/or a family member it affects them just as deeply because they feel your hurt.
- Fall: it’s 50/50 on how they deal with cheating. Some might stay if they emotional connection was deep enough and if they truly have fooled themselves in thinking they can move past it then maybe but the thing is due to the emotional nature here cheating will create a loss of boundary and make it so so soooo hard for them to trust you or emotionally connect to you the right way after this.
🏆🌞Venus in the 5th/Venus in Leo: these guys remind me of ms mr dark doo wop. “This world is gonna burn burn burn, as long as we’re going down..baby you should stick around” now to most that’s a more scorpionic song but I beg to differ. Venus in Leo want a consuming love affair one in which to people are so incredibly devoted and in love that it’s litturly a blaze so entrancing and so bright that all who witness it stand in awe. They want a dramatic love affair and they want to be recognized by their lover. They want to be seen as a sun to their lover as someone immaculate..as the sin of pride once said
“I decide” and they want to meet someone who makes them feel big.
* Love: these guys and gals are very romantic like wow. They do so much and love to take you everywhere. They always want to be around you and feel your warmth and presence and can be sad if you avoid them to much(even if you say you need space they sometimes might take it as a slight) their very independent and tend to have their own passions and expect the same of their lover but also expect for them to be one of the passions in their life and vice versa! They are very proud and endearing when in love and tend to project their will and ego onto their lovers unconsciously so.
- Fall: okay I’m not even gonna lie you cheat on them? They will do you very crazy.. these aren’t people to be trifled with or bothered.. once you’ve cheated on them they tend to ice you out and act as if they are “above you” in their eyes you were a mistake and they don’t plan on relishing in the memories and often times unless in a water house move on fairly quickly. But that being said they will have a lot more walls up and may even develop insecurity and low self esteem after words..
🍁🍂Venus in the 6th house/Venus in Virgo:. These folks want work and give and take. They want a love that’s based on devotion and stability-the stability of “I’ll do anything for you, will you do anything for me?” They take work ethic in love so seriously and crave a love built on a foundation of small sacrifices from each partner. They want to know their lover will be willing to jump the 7 seas for them and they want to feel safe enough to do the same back. They want a tangible love and one both physically and mentally equal in every regard.
* Love: omg like THESE FOLKS ARE SOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE IN LOVE LIKE IF YOURE NOT WITH THEM WYD? They are so giving and always go out of their way for their lovers! Very passive aggressive(give or take with this) and usually try to please their partner any way they can and don’t mind doing things they’d rather not if it makes their lover happy. Very sensitive and vulnerable when in love and can be quite hurt when their lover isn’t sacrificing or putting in as much as they are. This can seriously brake their big hearts man. They tend to mature as time goes along and will be very very careful with your feelings and even if they know they’re arnt ready yet they might leave you until they can be that better person.
- Fall: to put it simply. If they did love you they might still maintain the friendship aspect with you but they won’t emotionally invest with you ever again. And to make matters worse if you’ve truly hurt them not only they cut you off but if you do try to get back with them and things do get sexual you will only be seen as a “beneficial” thing to them and nothing more since they don’t deem you as a worthy emotional investment anymore.
🌚🌝Venus in the 7th house/Venus in libra: what do they crave? My these folks want romance they want to feel it-they live to breath it in like oxygen. They are very old renaissance romance and want the mundane and everyday life but to live it with another. Much like Taurus they want to be able to do life with a person they hold dear to their heart. They want their other half and someone who competes them. Who wakes things in them they never knew. Someone who guides and aids them and one whom they can guide and aid as well.
* Love: so basically if you’ve ever watched great gatsby. I want you to think of gatsby. These folks have a flair for romance! They will be very magnetic and charming. Every move will seem calculated but it’ll be to well done to detest. They will be smooth and galant and will always try to be compromising and meet you in the middle. They’re not ever going to raise their voice at you or lay a finger on you. You’re sacred to them and someone whom they treat as such. Very sympathetic and nurturing to the needs of you
- Fall: okay so in a very odd turn of events these folks are very much 60-70/100 when it comes to cheating. They may get back with you but they might not. Some can forgive and move on and see it as a mistake while others aren’t as passive and may be extremely broken by it and isolate themselves from you. You never know how the scales will be weighed on you when and if you would dare do such a thing.
❄️🌋Venus in the 8th/Venus in Scorpio: these folks crave something consuming and something that will overwhelm them in a flurry of icy cool. They want a love as hot as a raging inferno and as cold to the touch as the Wall in GOT. They like Aries what the up and downs and the trials and tribulations it that comes with selling you soul to another in this game we call “romance” they want total and complete devotion and commitment of the souls.
“Would you die for me? No that’s to easy would you live for me?”
* Love: okay I’ve fallen In love with only one and I’ll tell you this. Passion. Glares. Atmosphere. Trials. Test. Emotional purging. You’ll feel on edge. Like you never really know where you stand but you’ll know exactly where you stand. It’s like a permanent limbo and you don’t want to get out. You’ll crave their touch and you’ll want their love in full. They will be on one moment and cold them next and no I’m not kidding this never stops even when they love you they do this 😩. They will do anything for you but they will also want to hide you like a secret not because you’re unworthy but because you’re theirs. No sharing and no caring.
- Fall: gurl don’t even do it. DONT EVEN DO IT. There is a double standard here. They can cheat you can’t. This is if their underdeveloped and if they are his type you need to go. But aside from t hat if you cheat on them? There is no “let’s go again” they will never ever forget what you did and if they let you back in; let me say this you will get fucked up. Don’t get snared and don’t think all is well.
🛫⛵️Venus in the 9th/Venus in Sagittarius: these are hippie babies and they want a carefree love! They want something Reminiscent of a voyage and or a great travel. They want something they can embark on full of growth and enlightenment both spiritual/sexual/mental/physical and otherwise. They want to feel alive and need to feel all of that inside whom they love. One grand unattainable voyage disguised as man(women)
* Love:they are soooo touchy feely! They want to feel you and live for the electric jolts of affection and “extra ness” I blame this on Jupiter. They want it to feel like a trip so more often then not they’re taking you places. To Walmart. To Kroger. To the park. To their pants 😜. To the Italy. To Japan. Everywhere. They want to experience everything with you and will always try to watch shows with you and do hobbies together. A lot of youtubers have this! Ex pewdie pie and Mariza both have venus in Sagittarius. They want to play always and love having fun with you.
- Fall: 0/100. You cheat on them like sexually thats a no go. Flirting isn’t anything to them but sexual that’s a wrap. Sagittarius are described as carefree and non committal but what people fail to mention is due to Jupiter and its expansive nature once they fall in love it’s a “big” thing for them like it’s “everything” to them and if that ends up failing they shut down and become more distrusting of romance after words (hence like gemini the non committal trance begins)
🌅🌉Venus in the 10th/Venus in Capricorn: they crave a more traditional love. A love filled with roles and structure. They want a love based on devotion and morals and one that they can not only rely on but one that eases their heavy hearts and opens them up to be free and a child for once. They want a love that allows them to ignore Saturn even if just a moment to make them feel like little babies without a care in the world. Before dad started expecting so much. Before the world started watching. They want shelter.
* Love: AWWWE THEY ARE sooooo cute like we must protec em all. They are super childlike and sweet and tend to be 1,000 times more sensitive and tender then when you first met. Playing with your hair. Rubbing your sides. They want to provide for you be it man or women. They seek to be a solid foundation for you. They stay tough for you and take the role of being emotionally strong In times of crisis for you. They nurture you much like Venus in cancer and can be drawn to the role of protecting you. Females with this once in love are like wonder women when it comes to the girlfriends or boyfriends and will litturly grow wings and flip the planet into the sun if you hurt them.
- Fall: ill be honest here and short and simply for my cap folks because you know and I know there’s not second chances. You cheat in any form and it’s not only done but it never existed and with how chillingly aloof cap Venus can be once they get their with you you’ll wonder if you were really in love.
🚀🎱Venus in the 11th house/Venus in Aquarius:. They crave something extraterrestrial. They want the kinda love thats forward and futuristic something that goes beyond society and something that invites something new and uninhibited. They want to see the future in your eyes the uncertainty of man and see you aloof to the idea of it all. They want the unbothered and unmoved partner in crime they’ve ached for. Someone who’s believes in something yet doesn’t let anything categorize them. Someone just as un-labeled as they. The rockstars.
* Love: okay let’s be honest. These people are so sos soooooosjsbdodbriehejehdjebdjd like cmon. They are super ooey gooey. The meaningful messages and the complete understanding. The doting partners who are willing to stand before all in protection of their partners individuality. They will be cool and far away even in love as their hearts are in love with human nature just as much as you do at times they can’t help but be captivated. They are endearing and romantic and erratic. You’ll never stop hearing from them. They’ll always communicate and let you know what’s happening. They won’t be good at expressing their feelings but they’ll feed you it with their actions and before you know it you’ll have a scrapbook of all of the moments you two have shared as you lay crying remembering all of the seemingly harmless but deep gestures made from such a unique human being.
- Fall: alright these guys are a trip. When you cheat on them not only do they cease all emotional involvement but they completely cut you off and lots of people say aqua Venus will hold on to the friendship part that is very accurate but it’ll take some time for them to see you as a “friend”
🌊🌪Venus in the 12th/Venus in Pisces: they want the divine. They want to feel the spirit world coursing through their veins. They want to feel death at their finger tips and the tether of life’s 8 ball dangling beneath their feet. They want to be devoured by the feeling to be annihilated by the moment. The torment and the loss and sacrifice of love is their life force. They grow from it. They want someone who reminds them of the humbling stance of “man”
* Love:these are some of the most intense and overwhelming lovers period(me) they are always touching and rubbing. They love to listen to your stories and show you their undivided attention. They sacrifice for you much like Venus in Virgo and feel rejuvenated doing so. They stand by you through pain and seek to ease your suffering. They guide you and worship you and see the absolute best in you. They encourage you’re quirks and the parts of yourself you hide from the world. They are sensitive and connected to you so dearly. You become their world and everything they desire in life. In as sense you become their divine.
- Fall: okay speaking on me personally.. yes I’ve gone back after minor cheating like flirting and maybe a mistake here and there but one thing I cannot come back from is sexual cheating. And I hope I speak for all Pisces placements..astrology describes these people as unable to stand their ground to giving in to easily especially to abuse but once you cheat on a Venus in Pisces it’s over.. you’ve broken them and theirs no fixing what you took away. Their heart is fragile and due to Neptune’s influence they idealize you as a god and once they see you betray them the novelty wares of..you’re nothing more then a “human” to them and nothing more.
Hope this post was helpful I’ve been wanting to do it since I felt like some of these signs get a bad rap. And personally cheating is wrong and even if someone goes back or comes back to you after you need to understand it’s a horrible thing to do and maybe this is controversial but maybe you didn’t truly love that person..
that being said all venus signs are beautiful and amazing in their own way and I hope this post allows you all to see that in yourselves.
“Claire, dear, Dr. Rawlings is off due to a family situation, so he’s asked to have his most recent patient transferred to your care.” Mrs. Duncan’s voice came through the phone distantly as I roused myself from the fog of sleep.
“What is it?” I was already fumbling for my slippers, on my way to the bathroom to freshen up before heading back to the hospital.
“It was an emergency surgery. Ruptured spleen, concussion, a broken finger, bruising and some pretty serious scrapes. Patient was hit by a car.”
“And his condition?”
“He’s in recovery, sedated. We just need you to supervise and be here when the family comes in.”
“On my way, Mrs. Duncan.” I tossed my phone into my purse and grabbed my keys to lock up. I paused briefly, glancing at Frank’s suitcases and bags piled up near the entrance. He would be here to pick them up later. I was relieved I probably wouldn’t see him when he did.
Knowing our relationship irrevocably damaged, Frank had offered to leave. I had been the one to stuff his clothes and books into his monogrammed luggage pieces, but Frank was staying at a hotel. Nothing he could say would ever make it right between us again. I had contacted a solicitor, Ned Gowan, and filed a petition for divorce.
It was over.
Muttering to myself about the pending paperwork I had to send over to Mr. Gowan, I walked into the hospital and beelined for the doctors’ changing rooms. Once I was in scrubs again—having left the hospital mere hours ago—I located Mrs. Duncan at the nurses’ station.
“Hello, Mrs. Duncan. Do you have the patient’s information?”
“Right here, dearie. He’s been wheeled to room 307. A family member should be in soon.”
“Thank you.” I took the proffered clipboard and made my way to the elevator bank. It was a man named James Fraser, aged 35, who had been hit by a cab relatively nearby, and transported to the nearest hospital. He had been lucky, to have been operated upon so soon before the ruptured spleen could bleed too much internally.
I opened the door to 307 softly, even though Mr. Fraser was likely still under sedation. The harsh lighting over the bed lit up the strands of his fiery red hair, and I gasped, dropping the chart with a clatter.
It was him. James Fraser was the man of my dreams.
Under the snowy bandages wrapped around his head, the telltale copper hair peeked out, and the knife-like edge of his nose sported a cut across the bridge. He had a bruise on his left temple. I raised my hand and briefly touched the purplish mark on my own face. We match, I thought ruefully.
I took in the rest of him, stretched under the thin hospital blankets. His large frame barely fit on the bed, his long toes pushed against the foot of the bed. One arm was hooked up to an IV drip of antibiotics and painkillers; the other was in a splint. I could see the broken pinkie finger was taped to the adjacent intact finger. Dr. Rawlings had done a neat job.
Bending over to pick up the chart, I stepped quietly towards the bed; I dragged one of those uncomfortable visitors’ chairs close to the monitor. My eyes roved over James Fraser’s face, taking it in. I knew his eyes would be a startling blue once he opened them. I could identify the timbre of his voice without having heard it in real life. I had seen his hands lift heavy boxed of books effortlessly, and also pat a dog’s head with infinite care and affection.
Why was he here? He was meant to be in Glasgow. I reached a hand, hesitant, before I traced a finger softly over the back of his uninjured hand. His own hand gave a slight twitch, and a peaceful smile touched his face briefly.
I laid my hand fully over his, and settled in for the rest of the night. I fell asleep myself still watching his face, the full brows and the wide mouth with sweet lips… the face of my dreams.
* * *
“Jamie!” The screech startled me awake and I flew to my feet, heart pounding. I looked around me and remembered the hospital, the accident, James Fraser.
In the doorway stood a woman— Leog-what’s-her-name. I also remembered her blonde hair and impatient huffs from the bookstore dream. With a doctor’s instinct, I reached for the clipboard and quickly read James’ vitals. Laoghaire approached the bed, hovering and getting in my way as I read the monitor and checked the IV. She took his hand, the one in the splint.
“Don’t! He’s injured!” I batted her hand away, suddenly livid. Couldn’t she see he was hurt?
“Who are ye?” she asked, furious, hands on her hips. The white coat, the scrubs, the stethoscope, honestly?
“Um, I’m Dr. Randall, his attending physician. And you?” I refrained from extending my hand.
“I’m Laoghaire.” Lee-ree, she pronounced it, with a thick Scottish brogue. “What happened to Jamie?” Jamie suited him better, I decided—but I had no right to call him that.
The lightest of touches crept up my arm, and I turned to see James’ hand moving. His eyes were open, groggy, a striking azure.
“Laoghaire?” His voice was cracked and whispery from the drugs and disuse.
“I’m here, Jamie, I’m here!” She traipsed to the opposite side of the bed, trying to clutch at his injured hand again. She desisted after I threw her a murderous glare, and settled for touching his shoulder.
“Mr. Fraser, you’re in St. Mary’s hospital, London. You’ve had an accident and emergency surgery.” He attempted to move and sit up before I put my hand on his other shoulder and settled him back. His eyes lit up in wonder, and then crinkled at the corners.
“Oh, I’m dreaming again.” He stopped struggling, and reached a wavering hand to touch my face.
As soon as his fingers made contact with my skin, Jamie recoiled, eyes widening in shock. “Ye’re here! Ye’re real!”
I smiled. “So are you.” I fussed with his blankets so my expression wouldn’t betray my thoughts. Here? Real?
Laoghaire intervened, pushing my hands aside while she tucked the blankets around him again. ”I thought ye were deid! The hospital called and—”
“Claire.” The word stopped Laoghaire in her tracks, and a blush suffused my cheeks.
“How do you know my name?” I whispered.
Jamie’s eyes seemed to clear for a second, then he smiled back before grimacing in pain at the injuries on his face. “It’s on yer white coat.”
Oh. I tugged at the embroidery with my name and smiled again, tight-lipped. While I was distracted, Laoghaire poked at the splint on Jamie’s hand and he yelped, jerking his hand away.
“Oh, darling, are ye in pain? Give him something, put him to sleep!” Laoghaire screeched, oblivious to the confines of the small room.
“I’m sorry, what is your relationship to Mr. Fraser?” I said harshly. “I am not allowed to disclose personal or medical information to strangers.”
She stuck out her chin defiantly, hand on hip again. “I’m his fiancée.”
“What?” I nearly choked in disbelief.
“Ye heard me, ye witch, I’m his fiancée, and if ye don’t—”
“No ye’re not.” Jamie’s tired but firm voice cut through our little tiff and we both turned to him. He was pale and covered in a sheen of sweat from the effects of the anesthetic and the effort of speaking. “Ye called last night.”
“No I didn’t! Jamie, what are ye on about?” Her voice tilted higher at the end.
“I heard ye. Yer mobile called me by accident.” With each word, Laoghaire’s confidence deflated further, and the tips of her ears flamed scarlet. “Did ye go back to yer place? Was he any good?”
“Jamie, I swear to ye—” Laoghaire’s eyes swam in tears. “He meant nothing!”
“Don’t swear, lass. It’s no use.” Jamie turned to me, exhausted but determined. “She’s naught to me.”
Ignoring the girl’s pleading and sobbing, I struggled a bit to lead her to the door, resisting as she was. “If you’re not related, I’m afraid you’ll have to leave.” I shut the door in her face, leaving her wailing as she ran away down the hall. I considered calling security on her, but decided to be generous.
I went back to Jamie, snapping on a fresh pair of latex gloves to check on his bandages. His eyes followed my movements, a small smile playing on the corners of his mouth. He winced when I poked a bit around the stitches on his left flank.
“I’m sorry. It’s a bit tender, and will be for the next few weeks.” I changed the dressings myself, taking care with the other wounds and swabbing them swiftly to minimize his discomfort. “Is there anyone else I can call? Any next of kin?”
Jamie relaxed as I finished prodding his injuries. “My sister, Jenny. She lives on a farm in Scotland, so she may be awhile in her travels.” He dictated a mobile number which I jotted on the side of the chart. I resisted including a note to ban a certain blonde from the ward.
“I’ll call her straight away, Mr. Fraser.”
“Jamie, please.” He smiled heartbreakingly, still perspiring. The effort of talking and Laoghaire’s visit had worn him out.
“Jamie, then. You’re in need of rest, so I’ll adjust the medication to help you sleep some more.” I fiddled with the IV until his eyes were drifting closed of their own accord.
“I’ll be here when you wake, Jamie.” I stepped through the door and closed it softly behind me, but not before I heard him reply.
“Maybe more possible than you realise… My real name is Sabine Wren. I was sent in to get you out.” When Commander Sato’s Rebel Cell receives information that a number of imperial cadets wish to defect to the Rebels, Sabine Wren is sent in undercover to rescue them. The pilots – Wedge Antilles and Derek ‘Hobbie’ Klivian – would become two of the Alliance’s greatest assets, fighting in numerous battles against the Empire. — Wedge Antilles’ revised backstory as an Imperial Fighter Pilot from Star Wars Rebels.
AN: First of all, Season 2 is my life and my religion and Stranger Things is one of the best tv shows I’ve ever watched honestly how they topped season 1 is mind blowing. Also, me being me and you guys know me well, I was attracted to many characters on this show but Hopper is daddy (in more ways than one). I want to write more stranger things so stick around and send in requests for any character but let’s kick this off with some pure smut. You’re welcome.
Summary: You get into some trouble and Hopper hides you away in the cabin until it blows over but isolation isn’t for you. (Basically this is what I figure would happen if Hopper had the argument with someone older.)
Pairing(s): Hopper x Reader
Word count: 1,593
Warnings: Reader is 18 so is of age. It’s cliche but you’ll like it, Mentions of dead parents. This is smut. So expect smut. Vaginal fingering, dry humping, rough sex, hair pulling, and strong language ahead. This takes place probably after season 2 as I need to use the cabin.
You were such an idiot. You were always so careful and this is the time you get caught.
You went to the only person you knew that could help you and it was Jim Hopper. He was friends with your father when your father was alive and you figured your dad asked Hopper to look out for you if anything ever happened to him.
Unfortunately for you, Hopper said there was nothing you could do except wait it out in hiding for it all to blow over and then took you out into the middle of nowhere to an old cabin and told you that this is where he hid Eleven.
He told you that he didn’t know how long it would be until the storm passed but you’d be safe there.