Yields 2 servings
The things you’ll needIngredients
- 2 large Gala or Fuji apples, peeled
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- Large frying pan
- Baking sheet lined with paper towel
- Cutting board & knife
- Small bowl
- Candy thermometer
Let’s get started!
- Heat oil in a frying pan to 350ºF.
- Cut apples into ¾ inch sticks and then fry them for 3 minutes.
- Remove fries from oil and place them on a baking sheet lined with paper towel.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Once the fries have cooled a little, toss them in cinnamon sugar and serve.