How to do drag king makeup
1. Use a dark color to create shadows
2. Careful not to over highlight
3. Make sure its smooth! And clean
4. Guys have longer eyelashes, but don’t give yourself long girly eyelashes. Light, light eyeliner… Use feather strokes for your eye brows and get a color close to your color (or darker)
5. This is how i did it, different men have different facial hair. To get a more realistic look use fake hair over the shading… Also, if you are only using color use a thin brush and use feather strokes to give a beater texture
- i am a new drag king, i watched a lot of tutorials and saw a few diagrams and then combined them into this
High school Bun-Bun Prompto has come out to give you some Easter cheer! It’s been so long since I’ve drawn his HS look, that I wanted to give it a go again for this holiday! The little fluff ball loves his holidays! Hope everyone had a good one!
In Alchemy, The Hand of Mysteries holds the keys to divinity and invites you to discover great secrets! All the symbols represent different elements, their various abilities, and spiritual significance. Very cool stuff.
This art blog is nod dead I swear! <3 I’ll try to step up my game with posting and sharing the remainder of the year.