Due to recent events, I lost a ton of inspiration and motivation. Thankfully, working on commissions and this fun series helped me get centered again and ready for whatever may come in the new week. Also, for anyone wondering, Barbara’s suit is based on the Young Justice one. SEASON 3 IS COMIIIING
This mostly wraps up the main set, but I maaaay have got some more on the way…
- Dick’s heart beating hard right as a trapez act starts, fear that they might fall.
- Damian thinking Dick was dead when he got to come back to life.
- No one telling Dick *cough Bruce* that Damian was alive again.
- Tim seeing his dad bleeding out and dead.
- Barbara having people judge her by her wheelchair not her brain.
- Kate’s last time she sees her mom and twin sister is when they are dead.
- Jason constantly excepting people to let him down.
- Duke having his parents go insane due to the Joker gas. Not knowing all the good their son was doing.
- Stephanie at 15 and deciding what the best option was for her baby and deciding it wasn’t with her.
- Damian seeing sons and mothers out together knowing he will never get that.
- Jason being sold out by his mother resulting in his death.
- People Tim care about dying and him feeling alone as Robin was taken from him.
- Alfred having to bury his love ones. Living to an old age when many of them died young.
- Harper losing her mother and trying her best for Cullen.
- Cass looking at them knowing she is the reason Miranda Row is gone.
- Bruce watching his whole world being laid six feet under at a young age.
- Luke feeling like his dad cares more for work.
I had a really emotionally exhausting week, can I have a fluffy Batfam headcannon?
Of course! And if you need to chat about anything, feel free to message me (I don’t judge, I promise)
-Whenever there’s a really long stakeout or patrol, everyone gets really tired right? So it’s commonplace to find all the kids piled up on a couch, completely passed out. Dick calls it a “cuddle nest” but nobody aside from Steph will call it that. Alfred definitely has a photo of it
-Jason and Duke have learned that they both really enjoy cooking, so they’ve negotiated with Alfred to take over the kitchen for one day ever week or two and they’ll make pies, cakes, various savoury dishes, whatever. And then some of the other kids (Dick, Steph, Tim and Cass usually) will come in and pretend to be fancy food critics even though they have all eaten two week old pizza they found at the back of the fridge
-Bruce has a keepsake chest for all of his kids with all major (and minor) accomplishments in them; there are drawings, sculptures made in elementary school, writings (Jason totally went through an angsty poetry phase in middle school), the first tooth that his kid knocked out of a villain’s mouth. You know, the important stuff.
-Sometimes they all go down to the arcade (Kate occasionally joins them) and challenge each other at DDR or karaoke (Kate is really good at the oldies on the machine, and always tries to get Bruce to sing with her because she remembers them singing to the songs when they were kids. She does not appreciate them being called the oldies because “like hell I’m old. I’m just gracefully aged, like a fine wine.”)
-Damian and Cass have weekly colouring sessions where they grab all the colouring books they can find and spend the whole day colouring and snacking (providing they don’t accidentally get marker anywhere or spill crumbs as per Alfred’s request)
-Every year on Father’s Day, everyone gives Bruce a gift (typically not a great one, seeing as he has eight bajillion ties from many years all with hideous patterns). But they also get Alfred something really heartfelt and thought out that he’s obviously going to love (he always gets a bit flustered when they give him his gift, even when they say that he’s the best grandad they’ve ever had)
Stephanie and Duke making comments when the whole family is together. Its like sports commentaries mixed with comedy.
- Bruce is going to go for the I am your father excuse.
- Oh look someone is broody. Shocker.
- Here Dick does more flips then needed.
-Stats are two blows to Tim. Luckily he landed one on Damian.
- Here is the classic I died once reason from Jason.
- Silent but deadly Cass is up next.
- Omg a new one, harper and luke teamed up to over throw Bruce.
- Barbara just pulled in the argument with statics.
- Kate in the win with side comments.
- and Alfred with the win in sass.