- [Tim Drake and Stephanie Brown are exchanging their wedding vows]
- Tim Drake: Stephanie, we are made of particles that have existed since the universe began. I like to think those atoms have travelled 14 billion years through time and space to create us so that we could be together and make each other whole.
- Stephanie Brown: Wow.
- Minister: Stephanie.
- Stephanie Brown: Right... Um... Okay. Tim, you're not only the love of my life. You're my best friend. You've got a friend in me. You got troubles, I got them, too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We stick together, and we can see it through... Cause you got a friend in me.
- Minister: Isn't that the song from "Toy Story"?
- Stephanie Brown: He loves that movie.
- Tim Drake: I do.
What is this person's argument about canon? Considering TVD came before TO and SETS canon, Klaus promised to be Caroline's last love meaning they both go off and live their lives, and when she's ready they will be together. That literally means Klaus would drop EVERYTHING when she came along because before her everything else was just filler. And Julie already confirmed that outside of his own family, Caroline has known Klaus the best and longest so I mean in the politest way...go find a hobby.