1. Christen Press is an angel. And i mean A N G E L in person holy mother fucker.
2. Marta is god
3. Andressa is the cutest human to ever grace this earth
4. Lydia williams scream A LOT and ngl it’s fucking hot.
5. I was 110% here for Carlos not starting.
6. Kriegy boo didn’t get her 99th cap
7. Sam kerr is fast
8. Katrina Gorry is shorter than short but had lit hair
9. Whenever marta gets mad I envision her saying “i am marta i can do whatever the fuck i want” but in portugese
10. Carlos falls a lot
11. My mom and I were 2 of maybe 5 people cheering for aus and I screamed when they scored
12. The parents of the girl behind me are fucking idiots
13. I wish tobin was here
14. Lydia calls Allanna “Lani” and it’s cute even when she’s screaming
15. Sam mewis had tissue shoved up her nose and looked like a wounded puppy
16. Sam Mewis is tall
17. Taylor smith played fantastic in her first cap
18. Barely anyone stayed out to sign and I didn’t meet anyone but that’s ok because it was some fantastic soccer(but yes fangirl me is crying because i wanted to meet my aussies:()
19.there was some lit soccer played today
20. Allie long gave me multiple heart attack’s but i still love my harry
21.i love christen press
22. The auswnt deserve everything
23. I didn’t see cassius but the baby sitting beside me was in a full kit and had an afro and made up for it 100%
24. Sam and kelley almost fought and it was hot
25. Julie didn’t play & a part of me died
26. Christen tamed her wild hair at the half and i was a little triggered because i love natural hair cp
27.steph catley is hot
28. Elise Kk is hot
29. Marta is H O T
30. Camilla is hot
31. Captain Broon is hot
32. Lisa devana has still got it
33. Austraillia is gonna win it all
34. I bought tickets to portland v washington spirit in september and i hope tobin is alive by then
35.there is like 1748292 more points but ima end here for now
And if you look closely here, you'll see that Rey actually has a lightsaber and even uses it sometimes, and uh, what's really telling about that is that Luke also had a lightsaber, it was actually a really integral part of his character, and you know, Lucasfilm is clearly sending us a message here, that Rey is Luke's daughter, it's really impossible to ignore these parallels, it's like poetry,, it rhymes,,,,
Disclaimer: These are just a few of the characters key episodes. Each one was chosen based on my own opinions and feelings. You may disagree with me. That’s fine. I had a hard time narrowing down 200 episodes to just 9. I looked for episodes which showed key features of their personality, key moments in their past that defined them, and moments that led to character development.
Losing Skaara, who was like a second son to him, became the reason he joins the SGC.
His family and losing both Sara and Charlie are what ultimately put in on the path he’s on
He is a soldier first and foremost and that comes with it’s own challenges
His love of children and desire to protect childhood innocence in people
Sacrificing himself in order to save others
Struggling with he burden of command and finding out how to make it his own.
Disclaimer: These are just a few of the characters key episodes. Each one was chosen based on my own opinions and feelings. You may disagree with me. That’s fine. I had a hard time narrowing down 200 episodes to just 9. I looked for episodes which showed key features of their personality, key moments in their past that defined them, and moments that led to character development. I wanted to summarize who they are.
Betraying Apophis and saving SG1 and the others. He lost his family, his people, his home in order to do what was right.
Teal’c bears responsibility for all the cruelty the Goa’uld have committed. He takes responsibility because he feels guilty and he wants to give the victims some sort of restitution.
He fights for his family and people.
Teal’cs honor as a warrior and his responsibility as a leader to his people
Him losing the last connection to his oppressors (the Goa’uld) by getting rid of his symbiote for good
Moving forward with accepting that women can be fierce warriors as well