The things you’ll needIngredients
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup agave
- 2 cups almond butter
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- Medium sauce pot
- Candy thermometer
- Rectangular candy mold
- Rubber spatula
Let’s get started!
- Mix honey, agave, sea salt and extracts in a medium sauce pot and place in a candy thermometer.
- Cook the mixture on low heat for 12 minutes, stirring constantly with a rubber spatula. Do not allow the mixture to exceed 250°F.
- Add almond butter and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until it pulls away from the pot.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and using a spoon to place it into your mold.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the molds and remove them once they have hardened.
- TaDa! This Witcher Toffee will make an alliance with your taste buds!