ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL IN THIS CROSSOVER OF SUPERHEROS — After learning the Dominators’ plan for the world, the Legends must work together with The Flash (guest star Grant Gustin), Supergirl (guest star Melissa Benoist) and Green Arrow (guest star Stephen Amell) to kill them once and for all. Meanwhile, Stein (Victor Garber) figures out, with the help of others, how the team can terminate the Dominators, but is distracted by the aberration he realizes he created in 1987. Brandon Routh, Franz Drameh, Dominic Purcell, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Nick Zano and Caity Lotz also star. Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Phil Klemmer & Marc Guggenheim (#207). Original airdate 12/1/2016.
- goes on long rambly rants about science and old timey things but he’s so adorable no one feels right telling him to shut up
- “Jefferson where is your coat” “Gray we’re in Nebraska in July” “I don’t care its nippy out!”
- Jax wears the coat
- doesn’t put up with Snart or Mick’s shit
- “If you two don’t stop stealing priceless historical artifacts I swear to Einstein I will time jump you right into a jail cell.” They believe him
- simultaneously cares about their well being
- “Mr. Snart that is not a lot of food are you sure you don’t want anything else? Also, where is the jacket you constantly insist on wearing? Aren’t you cold??”
- “Mick, put the matches- MR. RORY. YOU WILL BURN YOURSELF!” *flying tackle*
- doesn’t put up with people insulting his crew, especially when they find themselves in less than hospitable places for Kendra and Jax
- “What did you say about this young lady? Does it LOOK like she’s interested in the likes of you?”
- “I can handle myself, Martin.” “I’m aware of that Sara but to be frank he was pissing me off.”
- no one really knows what to do when he swears
- once he lost his glasses in 1705 and they spent two days looking for them before they remembered Gideon could just duplicate a pair
- makes nerdy science jokes alongside Ray at bad times
- “You could say this is…atomically bad.” “Wonderful, Raymond!” “That doesn’t even make sense!” “Nonsense, Jefferson, it makes perfect sense!”
- picks up cute knick knacks in various time periods for Clarissa. Everyone starts to keep their eyes out for ones she might like. Rip is irritated by the growing amount of ceramic cargo he’s carrying.
- knows that Jax never really got a dad. Tries his damndest to be a father figure to him.
- “Jefferson, I believe there’s a drag race in town and the Captain doesn’t need us for this particular mission. Would you like to go?”
- “Uh…Gray….it’s not the car kind of drag race.”
- “….oh. I apologize. The ad was misleading.”
- “It’s cool, Gray. It’s cool.”
- it doesn’t always work out like he plans, but Jax loves that he never stops trying.
Where are Operetta and Robecca? The family is growing, not fan of candy rochelle/twyla and the last three main in schools out clothes, because they could be more basics… like WHERE ARE OPPERETTA AND ROBECCA? well, the 27 figures are beautiful
“Debbie is smoking pot in this shot of her and Joan. Lots and lots of weed was smoked in those days. I am also amused by the motel key on Joan’s jacket. According to legend, Runaway members were pulled over in London, then arrested for possession of hotel keys, the theory being that the girls would return to the hotels and rob them. Go figure.” - Chris Stein
Sometimes there’s certain figures that, no matter how many times I
photograph, I can never get tired of. Obviously for me there’s a few
figures I like to photograph constantly, but the one I always enjoy the
most is Suzuha. Somehow I just get this urge every so often to go out
and shoot with her, and each time it makes me love this figure even