1. STEFAN KARL HAS NOT DIED!! Why would anyone even post that, without a legitimate source?? His children could see that and they do not need that!
2. We Are Unicorns is not a legitimate source. For anything
3. NO ONE knows how long he has to left to live. Miracles happen. Medicine happens. He could respond better than expected to treatment! He could live YEARS, for all anyone knows. Is it likely? Maybe not, but it is POSSIBLE. So, let’s quit trying to bury him before he is dead, okay?
4. There is not a single legitimate source out there that has said he has only days or weeks to live. “His candle burns quickly” does NOT mean that and she wrote that just after receiving terrible news! The only sources that say that are just regurgitating speculation. Most of them are tabloid trash.
5. Hope is better than just giving up on him. We haven’t consulted with his doctors. The man himself is thinking positively, WHICH IS VERY IMPORTANT WHEN FIGHTING CANCER. Yes, the situation is grave and doesn’t look good, but that doesn’t mean he or anyone else has to give up.
6. The last thing Stefan Karl needs is to get on the internet and see that he has been written off as dead by his fans and meme friends. He doesn’t need to feel abandoned by us. How would you like to see a headline stating you only have days or weeks to live, when you’re trying to stay positive and fight back against cancer? Do you think that helps? I think it would be discouraging and that can only hurt him.
Stefan falls in love with Elena. Damon rocks up and tried to tear that happiness away by either killing her or by "stealing her" from him (his words).
Damon fucks up. Stefan ends up sacrificing himself to save Damon.
Stefan is with Klaus, a price he agreed to pay in order to save Damon. He's also trying to keep Klaus away from figuring out that Elena is still alive. Meanwhile, Damon is doing everything in his power to make Elena fall for him.
Elena and Stefan break up because she admits to having feelings for Damon. He's heartbroken, Damon admits to being gleeful. Stefan kidnapped, thrown in the ocean to die over and over again.
Still drowning. Eventually found, but brain fried. Soz bro
Downward spiral because he lost his brother. Pretty sure this is the season Enzo was obsessed with him.
Saves Damon from being killed by the Huntress, ends up marked and leaving his new gf to be on the run
Damon gets into shit. Gives up and forces Stefan to become a ripper to save the twins. Stefan makes ONE mistake and suddenly is the unforgivable villain. Sacrifices his life so that everyone else gets to be happy and after a few minutes no one even gave a shit.
That's his story y'all and I've left a lot of tragedy out. Fuck you writers for not giving happiness to the guy who's sacrificed the most (aside from Bon) over and over again.
<b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b><p></b> <b>Sportacus:</b> "I know that Stephanie doesn't want us to eat anything before dinner, but I smuggled in some candy."<p/><b>Robbie:</b> "Oh thank god I'm starving!"<p/><b>Robbie:</b> *opens bag*<p/><b>Robbie:</b> "Raisins?!"<p/><b>Sportacus:</b> "It's natures candy! Now, they are basically grapes. So remember to pace yourself."<p/><b>Sportacus:</b> *eats one*<p/><b>Robbie:</b> "..."<p/><b>Sportacus:</b> "..."<p/><b>Sportacus:</b> *dumps box into his mouth*<p/><b>Sportacus:</b> "I can't even follow my own advice! It's too delicious!" :})<p/></p><p/></p><p/></p><p/></p>