While I’m here in steamy Cambodia, the East Coast U.S. is getting hit with a major winter storm! I hope all my friends back home are staying safe and warm!! Here are a couple photos of my Emma Frost cosplay to get you in the winter weather mood…
Character: Emma Frost from X-Men Cosplay made/modeled by: Yaya Han Photography by: Brian Boling
I’m spending my day at home, having a tiny turkey with my brother— so nothing super special, but it’ll still be nice. The snow looks beautiful outside to say the least, and we’ll be putting a log on the fire after dinner and snuggling up on the couch together to watch A Christmas Carol like we always do every year.
• I still don’t think I’ve fully accepted the fact that I’ll have to be waking up tomorrow around 4:45.
• I got hungry but I wasn’t sure what I wanted to eat so I sampled a little bit of everything.
• NO ALGEBRA TOMORROW
• Bow ties are basically the perfect accessory. Can you say adorable?
• I’m almost finished with the book I’m currently reading. It’s quite sad.
• I’m having the missing feels.