I really don’t understand how everyone sees Zach as some biology god and just gets good grades and it comes naturally. Like no Zach really loves biology and is good at it but he stays up until 3am going over notes and lessons. He sometimes falls asleep in other classes because he stayed up too late the night before, but when he walks into bio he automatically isn’t sleepy anymore. He writes little flashcards that he reads right before tests. He stays after school sometimes to ask his teacher about things he didn’t understand during class. He has a good grade in the class but he works really hard for it because my boy is just so determined to exceed in biology.
So I decide to do this fic recs since these days I have been
rolling in my bed reading fanfictions every night. I don’t read AU fics since I
still want to have that feeling of sticking to the original plot, to make it
sounds more real haha XD so here are those that I recommend in my opinion.
This is the Best of the BEST! I stayed up until 3AM to read
this in one go since I couldn’t stop this flow. It’s so beautiful I can even
feel how real it was. Recommend reading while you are fully in bed cause you
will definitely gonna roll crazily. I did have to stop reading for few seconds
like 5-6 times just only to squeeze out and smile like a crazy school girl in
love. Thank you for making this fic it bring tears of joy to my eyes.
This one make me feel hurt just reading it, but other than
that, a warm feeling emerge also.
Sorry I don’t know how to express my emotion very well to
write more review about those but believe me they are all very good for Non-AU
KiriBaku tag. I wish there would be more KiriBaku fics to throw myself into.
Hope that the upcoming KiriBaku week can magically bring out more amazing
writers. Thank you for all the hard work creating these fics guys I will leave
thousand kudos <3
• using a mini whiteboard he drew a study timetable that he follows everyday. He allocates equal time for each subject and has breaks in between
• brews a fresh hot cup of coffee before sitting to study
• prefers writing his notes in notebooks rather than typing. His notes are very neat, short but informative and organised
• likes using study cards too, he creates several revision questions for each subject on cards and keeps them organised in their own envelope
• during his breaks, he goes for a brisk walk or jog to clear his mind. He also makes power snacks and another fresh cup of coffee before sitting back down to study
• he doesn’t really like cramming late or pulling all nighters…he tried it once and fell asleep which then gave him a cold
• printed out a timtetable he made on Excel and placed it on his study room wall
• likes typing his notes rather than hand writing them
• records himself saying his notes on his phone and he listens to them during the day anytime he gets the chance eg. on the train, on his walk to the supermarket, bus back home etc…
• listens to classical music as he studies
• snacks on fruit as he studies
• decided that he will only study up to dinner time, after that is his relaxing time. He is also one that rarely crams or stays up late.
• he doesn’t really have a timetable, he just studies when he has time between attending school, working and composing.
• brews a hot cup of tea before he studies. Also brings heaps of snacks to his study desk to munch on
• hand writes all his notes, however it’s all over the place because he’ll forget to add this and that and sometimes he accidentally rewrites the sentence again by mistake so he uses heaps of whiteout
• accidentally spills his tea on his notebook from time to time
• spends quite some time re reading his notes and textbook because he doesn’t get what he’s supposed to be studying
• can stay up until 3am studying, sometimes forgets to have breaks to shower and eat so that’s why the other members have to barge in and drag him to do so
• starts studying when he remembers he has exams coming up
• types his notes and prints them out to highlight the important parts
• listens to trap remixes of his favourite songs
• gets bored really easily, always finds a reason to justify himself when he does something that’s not studying eg. “I need to go to the shops to buy more undies because it’s a basic human need”
• can only sit for an hour tops before he gets up again to do something to avoid studying
• ends up cramming
• doesn’t study until the feeling of panic sets in
• procrastinates by doing chores and eating
• he studies by reading and copying the paragraphs from his textbook to his notebook without actually reading and soaking in the information
• also gets bored really easily and gets distracted easily. He’ll go deep diving on youtube once he gets to that stage. For example he’ll end up going a 3 hour binge from watching music videos to watching how to grow pumpkins at home from seeds
• likes studying with friends and groups but he gets nothing done because he’ll just talk and joke around
• ends up pulling all nighters and crams up to the start of the exam
• starts studying 1 month before exams starts
• he draws mind maps and diagrams to aid him in memorizing his notes
• likes studying in groups so he can ask questions and get them to test him
• he sticks a page of quick notes around the house so he can revise anytime he has a chance eg. one is placed on the back of the toilet door so he can read it as he does his business whilst some others is on the fridge and bedroom walls
• plays games during his breaks to unwind
• even when he’s about to go to sleep he’ll read his textbook like a storybook
• has a reasonable study timetable printed and stuck on his wall
• highlights his textbook and proceeds to summarize the information into dot points in his notebook
• has cute little illustrations with speech bubbles with quick facts in his notes
• uses cute post it notes, he has a wall covered with sticky notes
• he stops studying to prepare and eat meals so that he’s full and fully concentrating when he sits to study again
• he stops studying at 9pm each time so he has time to unwind and sleep before getting up to study in the morning feeling refreshed
• his puppies keep him company when he’s studying. One sits on his lap, one sits on his desk and the other sleeps by his feet
• he places jelly gummies in various places on his textbook page so that once he reads up to that part he can eat it as a treat
• he takes many micro naps in between studying (which then turns out to be 1 hour naps)
• eats fried chicken as a snack while studying
• his notebook pages have drops of grease on them
• he sleeps more than he studies
• he studies when people remind him that he actually has exams coming up since he forgets
• he “studies” by just highlighting chunks of his textbooks and written notes
• gets bored and so he’ll enter the rooms of his friends and bother them when they’re studying instead
• he’ll have spurts of when he actually studies hard but once it fades it’s hard to get it back
• has moments where he’ll give up, starts thinking of alternative jobs he’ll do if he fails and feels impending doom coming
• tries to pull all nighters but falls asleep once it’s 11pm
Citizens of the united states of america, you don’t understand the struggle of being european and not being able to watch new episodes when y'all do. We basically have two options over here:
1. stay up til the middle of the night (legit 3am), searching the entire god damn fucking dark web for a working live link, a mission guaranteed to fail, OR
2. wait until thE NEXT FUCKING DAY AFTER SCHOOL WHEN IT’S UPLOADED IN 240P ON SOME PORN-ADVERTISING SHITPAGE, MEANING I CAN’T GO ON TUMBLR FOR A FULL DAY WITHOUT GETTING THE ENTIRE THING SPOILED AND ALL POSSIBLE EMISON SHOWED UP IN MY FACE WITH NO SPACE TO CATCH MY BREATH (lowkey don’t mind that but that’s not the point here)
Our life, is a struggle.
Stay strong, my fellow europeans
Prompt:“dan being late for work or something, racing into the train station, running into phil, falling onto the ground with him, falling in love with the guy below him, and then he tries to run into him every day, getting to know him more and more, as he drops his stuff every day. one day he’s not there, but his business card is, and he decides to visit him.”
fic: four times alex danvers almost kissed a girl (and the one time she did)
rated R, ~3,000 words, alex danvers; alex/maggie. read on ff.net
was terrible at Chemistry.
before a test, they’d stayed up until 3am so she could memorize the
whole periodic table and even then she got a B-. Alex thought she’d
never really get it, but she kept helping her because that’s what
friends were for. In turn, Vicky would help her with English and the
whole 18th century literature. Jane Austen, Jonathan Swift
and the likes, they all sounded the same to Alex and she had no idea
why they were so important in the first place.
the elements, they were the basics of life, they showed her how and
why everything work the way they do, they were a sure fire way of
understanding the world around them. The words of Ann Murry weren’t
helping her to figure out anything, in fact, they were making
everything harder and more complicated.
they had a system and it worked. By the time they were freshmen they
had perfected the system and it was actually fun to study. Vicky had
a really interesting way of breaking down the books they were
studying by themes and the stories always sounded richer coming from
her. The way she talked, Alex couldn’t pinpoint what it was, but it
never failed to captivate her.
sophomore year rolled around, Alex started to get restless. She
didn’t know why, but she could just feel something was different
and it was driving her mad not knowing exactly what it was. That was
the year she had a huge falling out with Kara and they spent almost a
week not talking to each other; the year she dated Matt Stevens for
two weeks and when he tried to feel her up under her shirt she
punched him in the groin and he told the whole school she was a
frigid bitch. That was so not an easy year for her.
only thing that made it worth was Vicky and her friendship. They
became closer than ever and they had constant sleepovers, which lead
to them basically sharing each others beds on a regular basis.
night they were studying for a chem test, so it was a given it would
be a long night. At some point they feel asleep, dead tired from all
the actual studying, and when Alex woke up she felt at peace. Vicky
had her arm around her, a hand resting low on her abdomen, and that
was the first (and only) time Alex realized how soft her friend’s
hand was. Vicky was so close she could smell her shampoo and,
unconsciously, she buried herself deeper into her friend’s arms for
the total of five second before she heard a yawn.
she turned around to reply her good morning Vicky was so close she
could feel her breath on her face and for a split second Alex thought
they would kiss. As soon as that crossed her mind she jumped out of
bed and said something about having to take a shower so they weren’t
late to class and their test.
that week she went on a date with Vicky’s ex boyfriend and she told
herself she was in love with him, that it was real; but, every time
he kissed her, all she felt was guilt.)
was amazing and her lab partner was awesome!
second year at college Alex was finally feeling at ease and enjoying
the experience, she wasn’t the new girl anymore, she knew how to go
from her dorm to the library and from there to the cafeteria in
record time, she didn’t feel the need to prove herself to anyone,
she was at home. Finally.
when she met Allyson, it felt natural and normal and it had been a
long time since Alex had made a friend so effortlessly.
enough they started to hang outside of the lab department, going to
the movies and stopping to grab lunch together whenever was possible.
At first she thought it was weird that Allyson never talked about
guys. One night, they were at the library working on their
presentation for the next day and when they took a break the
conversation migrated to past experiences with boys but it was mainly
Alex talking about all the terrible dates she’d had, and how all
the boys she in high school only wanted to sleep with her, nothing
more. She spent a good hour talking about herself and, even if
Allyson seemed genuinely interested, she never disclosed much about
her own experiences.
that night, alone in her dorm, Alex told Kara on the phone how nice
it was to finally find someone who was as bad as her on the dating
game. She could almost her her sister’s pout when she said she
didn’t have the dating game down at all either so she could talk to
her anytime. “But you’re an alien, sis, so you get a free pass.”
night, they were at this pub and she could tell she was a little
drunk, but then again, so was Allyson, and it was the end of midterms
and they deserved to celebrate. A guy was hitting on Allyson pretty
hard on the dance floor, trying to grab her waist so Alex acted on
pure instinct. She swooped in between the two, turned to Ally and
shouted close, really close, to her ear, “Just follow my lead,
okay?” her friend nodded and she looked back to the guy, “She’s
with me! Get lost!” Allyson got the hint and put her arms on Alex
waist, swaying their hips together with the music. The guy looked
shocked and almost ran away from the dance floor.
That was awesome!” Allyson shouted as she threw her arms around
Alex’s neck and held her close, “We’re sooooo doing that now
every time an annoying guy comes our way!” and then she pressed her
whole body to Alex’s, she could smell Allyson’s perfume mixed
with the scent of tequila they were drinking before and when they
parted she could see the most beautiful smile on her friend’s face
and they were, again, so close. If she moved about five inches their
lips would touch. It would be no effort at all, she thought.
just as quickly as she was on Alex she was off her and dancing
towards the bar to get them another round of beers.
she’s asleep that night she dreams of kissing Allyson and when she
wakes up with her sheets drenched in sweat her friend asks if she’s
okay so she comes up with a story about a recurring nightmare she’s
had since she was a kid, but she can’t look her in the eye for a
week after that.)
is the first openly gay woman she meets.
is fucking hard and there’s barely time to make friends, and she
keeps telling herself she’s not there to make friends, but Brooke
is her roommate and she likes to talk so they end up getting to know
each other pretty good. Alex tells her about her ex boyfriend and how
he cheated on her, Brooke tells her about her last girlfriend and how
she’s still in love with her but the FBI has been her dream since
forever so this is the time to prioritize and hope to God that after
all this training her girl still wants her.
doesn’t say it, but she’s jealous after that first night. She
doesn’t have someone waiting for her, at the very least she has
Kara, she’s the one for whom she’s doing this whole thing in the
first place, but that’s very different for the kind of waiting she
wants. And that’s why she doesn’t like those romcoms Kara keeps
insisting they should watch on sisters night. She doesn’t want to
be reminded of what she never had.
night, after a particularly gruesome training session, Brooke brings
out the booze and that’s the first time Alex drinks whiskey. It
burns in her throat but the after taste is worth it and she decides
she likes it. They’ve had a few glasses when Brooke tells her she
got an email from her girl saying she’s dating this guy now, how
she thinks she’s in love with him and how she didn’t want to hurt
Brooke so she thought it was better to come clean with her now rather
than later, when she’s out of training.
look on her roommate’s face is devastating, she’s close to tears
and Alex doesn’t know what she should do so takes a page out of
Kara’s book and hugs her, “Oh man, I’m so sorry, Brooke… For
what it’s worth, the loss is all on her.” when her friend just
keeps crying she continues, “Guys aren’t even all that great,
what it takes to make her laugh and Alex feels her chest expand with
pride, see, she can be a good friend, she can maintain a healthy
friendship with another human being that’s not her sister (and even
then that’s debatable since her sister is, in fact, not a human
a crime that you’re straight, Alex.” It’s supposed to come out
as a joke but the air gets thick in the room as soon as the words are
out and Brooke gets up from the place where Alex was holding her with
this horrified expression on her face that Alex isn’t even sure
what’s it supposed to be about. “Oh my God, Alex, please, it was
a joke. I was joking, I swear! I drink and stupid comes out, I’m so
always liked to think she had a pretty good poker face, she knows for
a fact that she works well under pressure and, see, she’s been
getting trained on how to lie on the spot for a living so she puts
all the things she learned to good use. She laughs and waves a hand
towards Brooke, beckoning her back to the bed where they’re seated,
“I’d be the worst lesbian ever. I suck so much at being straight,
can you imagine what I would be like? Just terrible.”
She pulls Brooke to her side when she doesn’t come willingly, “We’re
lays her head on Alex’s shoulder and hugs her arm close. They stay
that way for a little while, just being together. “You’re an
amazing friend, Alex. Seriously. Sorry about that.”
kisses her head and say everything’s fine and she will be fine
eventually and she’ll make some lucky girl out there very happy
someday. Brooke lifts her head and looks into Alex’s eyes, they’re
shining with unshed tears and for a second Brooke’s eyes flicker
down to Alex’s lips.
as they lowered they came back up and she’s lifting herself from
the bed and going to her vanity on the other side of the room
claiming she still has some things to do for tomorrow and Alex gets
up and goes to the shower.
showers she tells herself she was being a good friend. Consoling her
broken heart, that’s what friends do. Friends. Her comments about
Alex was a joke and they were friends. They hugged and talked as
friends. Nothing more, nothing less.
goes home that weekend and she tells a squealing Kara about this
really cute guy that she wasn’t sure, but she thinks he was hitting
on her and when she describes him to her sister she could tell he
looked a lot like a male version of Brooke in her head.)
the anniversary of her father’s death, her mother had a convention
she couldn’t get out off in New York and Kara was on a plane to
Paris to meet Cat for God knows what reason and she was alone.
worst day of the year and her family was scattered around the world
and in that moment she’s never felt so lost. Adrift. Floating.
left the house otherwise she’d end up crying again and she was
tired of crying today. So she went to the bar with the good,
expansive booze, a good place for her to wallow on her sadness
without disturbing anyone. Yeah. Awesome idea.
orders shots. Three to be exact. Tequila. The devil’s drink. That’s
how pathetic she’s feeling tonight, she’ll be doing shots of
tequila alone. God, her life is a mess.
bartender, a woman that looks like she’s her age and, wow, she’s
really pretty you know, for a woman. Is she already drunk? The
bartender looked at her funny, probably because she practically
inhaled the shots she was given. She asks for another shot, but the
woman doesn’t look like she’s all that willing to help her drown
about something lighter? A beer?”
snorts, “Please, I came here because of the good booze. C’mon, at
least one more and then a beer.” The woman stares at her like she’s
unwavering in her aid to make her not so drunk but today is not the
day for games. She’s not in the mood for this, “I’m paying and
I’m okay. Please, just serve me another shot.”
bartender shakes her head but serves her nonetheless, “I’ll only
give you another shot after this one if you either eat something or
give it a rest for about half an hour.”
nods but she sees the woman left a beer next to her and that’s good
enough for now.
stays the whole night. It’s almost 02:30 when the woman tells her
they’re closing. She spent the whole night watching over Alex,
seeing if she was okay. She listened when Alex told her about her
dad. Alex almost could see the pity in her eyes, but she wasn’t
really in any state to complain about pity looks. She was the drunk
at the bar that refuses to leave even when they’re closing. Really,
she was so pathetic. She just wanted to forget this day ever
go, Alex… I got a cab waiting for you outside.” The bartender,
Lyla was her name, went around the counter to help her up and out to
the cab, she got an arm around Alex’s waist and suddenly all she
could see was Lyla’s face. Fuck, she was really pretty. Her hair
looked soft. Could hair be soft? It sure looked like it.
was so drunk, that’s what she told herself when she was inside the
cab thinking about how Lyla’s hair really was soft when it brushed
against her shoulder and how her hand was firm on her waist and how
good it was to have someone to help you carry the weight.)
hated airports, but today she was making an exception.
didn’t bring flowers. That was so cliché. She didn’t want to be
a cliché, even if sometimes they were fun and sweet, today was not a
day for that. She also couldn’t stand still she was so nervous. She
shouldn’t be nervous, there was no reason for nervous. She just
wanted her here already.
cousin got married three days ago in Nebraska and, apparently, the
Sawyer family had all sorts of celebrations when it came to tying the
knot, because Maggie was there for a week. She got a leave from work,
she really liked this cousin, she said she couldn’t miss her
invited Alex to come along, but she knew things with Maggie’s
family was not easy, the stress of a wedding was enough to make
people go crazy and she didn’t want to meet them (the good part of
them, the part that mattered and had helped her girlfriend when she
needed the most) with the possibility of things going sour. She
wanted them to like her. She wanted to make a good impression. She
wanted them to call Maggie after they’d left to tell her how
amazing her girlfriend was and how they approved of the whole thing.
Maggie went alone to Nebraska to stay there a whole full week while
Alex stayed in National City. It was actually kind of good because
she was in debt with Kara and some sisters nights were in order to
make Supergirl not want to kill Maggie for taking all of her sister’s
time. Of course Kara was happy for her, but they needed their own
time without other parties involved. She knew that. She missed
spending the night at her sister’s place after binge-watching
whatever was new on Netflix, too.
her girlfriend was coming back and the board told her the plane was
not delayed so she should be seeing the dimpled smile she loved so
much any minute now.
should not look good after coming out of a plane. It wasn’t normal.
But shit, her girlfriend looked beautiful. Her smile light up Alex’s
heart in ways it had never been lit and she couldn’t believe how
much she’s missed her.
was trying to make her suitcase go in the direction she wanted it to
go so she missed when Alex almost kicked it away while trying to get
to her. “You’re back!”
about to reply but Alex’s hand were already on her face bringing
her lips down on Maggie’s and she tasted sweet, and fruity, like
she was having a cocktail while waiting on her. It was supposed to be
a chaste kiss, a welcome home, but Maggie parted her lips and Alex
waited no time to dive into the kiss with all she had, tongue and
lips and teeth.
heard a throat clearing around them but Alex would be damned if she’d
let anyone ruin this sweet, sweet moment; but she did tone it down,
let it cool while she was still kissing the hell out of her
girlfriend because she wanted to, because she could.
and I was gonna ask if you’d missed me.” Maggie joked as they
held each other in the middle of the arrival’s lounge, nothing more
important than this.
love you.” It wasn’t the first time they’d said it, but it was
special. It always was with them.
love you too, babe.” And when she looked in Alex’s eyes she could
see it, she was home.
• Mark and Ethan who go shopping for flowers together and pick out the brightest yellow bouquet for Amy
• Amy and Mark are pretty good cooks but Ethan is very bad at it, so he takes a cooking lesson. The cooking lesson only teaches him how to make spaghetti but he picks up very quickly and practices it when Amy and Mark aren’t home.
Then, one night, he announces he’s gonna cook dinner for Mark and Ames, who are very nervous but not saying anything because last time Ethan tried to cook, he accidentally microwaved a fork. But Ethan takes like an hour to make the spaghetti and makes his own sauce and everything and then brings it out to Mark and Amy, who have been sitting patiently the whole time. They’re trying not to wince as they take a bite, but then they actually start chewing and it’s good. Like, really good.
So that’s how Ethan becomes amazing at cooking spaghetti and nothing else and whenever he makes it it’s a very special occasion.
• Ethan and Mark play-wrestling. Amy acts as the referee and counts down when one of them has pinned the other
• Ethan and Amy always overpowering Mark in decisions. Like whether it’s what music to play in the car or where they’re gonna go that day, Ethan and Amy always agree and Mark says they’re bullying him
• Matching promise rings? As given out by Mark, who usually isn’t the sappy one at all but on their two year anniversary he hands Amy and Ethan small boxes and explains he wants them to know he’s in it completely and Ames and Eth obviously both tear up because they’re extremely soft hearted! Mark waits until they have theirs on to show his and Amy takes a picture to put on her instagram of their hands next to each other with the dazzling rings adorning their fingers ✨
• Baking!! Together!! Amy making cookies shaped into aliens, Amy holding out the spatula so Ethan can lick the batter, Amy wiping flour-covered hands on Mark’s shirt by accident. Mark rolling the rolling pin on dough and Ethan and Amy are acting like this isn’t just an excuse to watch that boy’s muscly forearms.
Also Ethan getting all bubbly and excited when the timer goes off and not wanting to let the cookies cool! Plus Ethan having trouble with his apron so Amy laughs at him and wraps her arms around his waist, tying it for him in the back. Also Mark triple-checking the ingredients for peanuts/peanut oil and taking a bite out of the first cupcake “to make sure it’s cooked all the way” (nobody believes you, Mark).
• Mark complaining about giving up closet space when Ethan moves in, Amy is rolling her eyes because she has twice as much clothing as that boy but she still made it work
• Mark and Ethan with “If Lost, Return to Amy” shirts. Amy has a shirt that says “I’m Amy”.
• Ethan who stays up until 3am editing (canon) and Mark insists that he’s fine and Ethan does that every night don’t worry about it but Amy drags him to bed and assures him Mark is fine with it, besides Ethan needs to sleep. Mark is not very fine with it but if he says that Amy will smack him so he keeps quiet.
• Chica being mildly upset because she used to be able to curl up with Amy and Mark but now Ethan takes up the space she did so she has to sleep on her dog bed
• Literally just any of them carrying each other!
-Mark sweeping Amy off her feet and spinning her around
-Ethan giving Amy piggy back rides
-Mark trying to carry both Amy and Ethan up the stairs at the same time because Ethan was like “I’m too tired, you need to carry me.” And then Amy said “me too” so Mark makes it about halfway up before unceremoniously dropping them both and they all burst into laughter
-Amy can’t quite pick Ethan up but with Mark’s help she can and that’s how they transport sleepy Eth to beds, cars, and anywhere else he was supposed to go before falling asleep
-Mark picking up Ethan against his will and Ethan is laughing and half heartedly telling Mark to put him down, Amy is exploding with love and snapchats it, captioning “the princess has been swept off her feet”
• Tickle fights where one person always ends up being mercilessly attacked by the other two and there is no escape
• Ethan and Mark get seperated from Amy because they’re on different flights to a convention! And Amy’s flight gets delayed so she’ll be a day late, Mark and Ethan FaceTime her from the hotel room and Ethan is pouting with his arms wrapped around Mark because he misses her so much.
• Ethan and Amy are blanket hogs so Mark always ends up with no blanket or he has to yank it back
• Amy now has double the amount of boyfriend hoodies to steal
- Bonus for Ethan and Amy being partners in crime and now Mark is missing like half his wardrobe
I was a pure, unadulterated, innocent creature before these creatures of sin completely destroyed me with Winterboneless. What have you done to me that I am staying up until 3am craving for more content on a work week?????
I worked at a popular wing restaurant in a college town and it was surrounded by bars and we stayed open until 3am so when all the bars closed at 2am, we get a ton of business. So I’m working my first “bar close” and have no idea what to expect.
1am rolls around and a couple guys wander in and they come up and order some wings to go and even though i can tell they’ve been drinking, they don’t seem obnoxious. One of them calls me pretty in a polite way, and i just say thank you and tell them they cam have a seat while they wait for their food.
Then, his buddy, who seemed to have gotten 10xs more drunk in a matter of minutes since the moment they walked in, blurts “she’s hot yo.” The guy who said i was pretty just nodded and shoved his friend to the table.
He keeps barking “compliments” at me through our opening to the kitchen (you can see right in from the dining area) and his friend keeps telling him to hush. Then he starts to get lewd with his comments, my managers notices and tells them to quite down or he’ll kick them out (which we can’t do yet because they paid for food and haven’t received it). The more sober of the 2 apologizes while the other rolls his eyes.
My manager leaves to deal with an issue at our bar, and the comments continue. I’m back in the kitchen just trying to ignore him, but i have to go up front. Drunk guy sees me moving and gets up himself and beelines to the kitchen, hands kind of reaching towards me, and for some reason my only reaction is to punch him straight in the gut, mini uppercut, not horribly hard though. He loses his breath, more out of surprise, and he looks at me wide eyed and then all i can do is shrug and give him this look that says “what did you expect, pal?”
Sober guy is behind him and yanks him back to the table. I turn around to see my manager and instantly think “shit, I’m definitely fired,” but i was greeted with a high five and a “don’t ever let anyone fuck with you. Proud of you.”
Sober guy tipped me nicely and apologized over and over for his friend. Felt good knowing i have such a good reaction to being approached forcefully like that.
Forgot to post about my day last night, but here it was…
◼ Finally got approved and signed up for my research assistant course. 2 sessions long! I have no idea what to expect. But I literally was cutting it so close I nearly couldn’t sign up! So I’m glad I got it.
◼ Paid for tuition, and got financial aid working again (ugh, I really hate how complicated and messy they make that stuff!)
Ran a couple of errands with Trev, got some Starbucks.
Did a lot of organizing and scheduling life stuff.
Was able to finally login to my Forensic Anthropology class! They usually give us access a day in advance at least, but this time they really pushed it til the last minute. Which sucks bc that means getting organized AFTER classes start. :P
Went to Trader Joe’s and bought enough groceries for me to last the weekend alone! Trev is going out of town. :(
Helped Trev pack for his trip. - Did probably way more blog related stuff than I should have… But it’s obviously important to me, so I consider that productive. :) - Stayed up until after 3am helping Trev! :( But that’s okay… He was having to work so late (from home, luckily), so I wanted to help.
I’ll try to post more daily stuff like this if I can. :)
hey guys, i started a new kleinsen fic so u can give it a read if u want :O
here’s the summary
Jared Kleinman has always been one of the kids with very few friends. He likes to think he has a lot of them - he’s gone to enough parties and been to enough get togethers to say so - but he really doesn’t have anyone he’d trust with his biggest problems and stay up until 3am talking to about his deepest secrets.