1. Drink water to keep skin clear and mind happy.
2. Surround yourself with positive people.
3. Dedicate thirty minutes a day to read a book of your choice just to unwind.
4. Go for walks whenever you can to get some fresh air. Nature is beautiful.
5. Keep your space clean so that your mind can be clear.
6. Listen to music when you feel unmotivated.
7. Remember to take care of your mental health before school work.
8. Invest in nice pajamas, lotions, bath bombs, etc. Spoil yourself!
9. Don’t procrastinate with homework, get it done right away so you can spend more time with things that make you happy.
10. Let yourself get enough sleep, put your phone down, put away your homework and shut off the lights. You need sleep to learn and be successful.
11. Wear clothes that make you feel happy and comfortable and confident!
12. Don’t care about what others think of you.
13. If something doesn’t make you happy, healthy, or benefit you in any way, don’t do it.
14. Remind yourself that you aren’t who you were a year ago, you’ve grown and mistakes are to learn from.
15. If you fail a test, see where you went wrong so you know how to improve. Failure is essential to growth. :)
16. Love your body. Take care of it. Keep it healthy, eat fruits and veggies and exercise when you can.
17. Drink tea or warm water with lemon when you’re feeling sad.
18. Be your own best friend.
19. Take naps when you need to! 20-30 minute naps are really good to refresh!
20. Get yourself flowers, you don’t need a boyfriend/girlfriend to feel special. Love yourself, you’re fucking amazing.
21. Understand that not everyone you meet in life is meant to stay.
22. Set goals for yourself and then go out and fucking do it.
23. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re not worth the effort.
24. School is important but your well being takes precedence. Your health comes first.
25. Your teachers jobs are to help you learn. Don’t be afraid to ask questions or for further explanation.
26. Don’t compare yourself to others. They don’t live the same life as you.
27. Learn subjects, languages, or topics outside of school. There are so many resources and you’ll better yourself as a person.
28. Be compassionate. Everyone around you has their own struggles.
29. Don’t be afraid of joining a new club or taking up a new hobby!
30. Don’t let people intimidate you.
31. Crying doesn’t make you weak. You’re allowed to feel. Your emotions are valid.
32. Always have a pen with you, you never know when you’ll feel inspired with an idea.
33. Take lots of pictures and hang them up around your room.
34. Don’t let people walk all over you. Stand up for yourself babe.
35. Volunteer your time to people that need help. Your soul will feel good.
36. Try new methods of studying if one isn’t working!
37. If you’re fighting with someone, try looking from their point of view, it helps.
38. Test scores don’t define you.
39. You were smart before they told you.
40. Do it with passion or not at all.
@studyingk ‘s self care for students, because you’re worth it.
On the morning of Thursday, Feb. 23, Standing Rock was burning.
Just one day after the Wednesday deadline to evacuate the camp, only an estimated 25 to 50 protesters remained, reluctant to abandon the last vestiges of the failed movement to oppose the Dakota Access pipeline.
Those that stayed set fire to tents and other monuments around the encampment. North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum said that cleanup crews were scheduled to enter the once-bustling camp at 9 a.m. local time.
Wednesday night police in riot gear detained 10 protesters on the road near the camp’s main entrance on Wednesday night.
During the press conference, Burgum said that those who were arrested would be charged with “Obstruction of a Government Function,” a class B misdemeanor.
Chase Iron Eyes, a member of the Standing Rock Sioux tribe that led the resistance, said that shutting down the camp would not dampen protesters’ spirits.
“You can’t arrest a movement,” he told Reuters. “You can’t arrest a spiritual revolution.” Read more (2/23/17 11:22 AM)
Blackwall was a challenge because my game blackscreened before I got to know him well, so it was a little more difficult to capture his personality. Thankfully I had all the Blackwall blogs on this hellsite to go through, which reminded me of 1) wood carving; and 2) he’s an indestructable tank.
hELLO lovelies, it’s taylor and I just survived finals, 2 of
which I gave while I was sick. while I was sick, I decided to make my own
masterpost on surviving exams without having to take on coffee and aspirin
every hour and now I’m finally done with it! hope this helps :’)
I’m going to list down a huge list of tips, categorized into
certain categories - and let’s begin!
general health –
get enough sleep, your body is
already tired bc of being sick so it is important to rest, a lot. Try to get at least 8-10 hours of sleep.
TAKE!! YOUR!! MEDS!! If you’re like
me, and you keep forgetting when to take meds, set alarms for it!! It is super
important to take your meds at the right time, so that you get well fast!
shower. I know you don’t feel like
it, but it helps trust me. It will wash of germs and also cool down your body
if you’re down with fever. (also, bc hey personal hygiene)
yep, I mean it. Being down sick make your mind sluggish and foggy, so it is
essential you do some light exercises to stay awake.
eating and drinking -
eat proper food. by this I mean a healthy diet, which is self explanatory by itself.
fricking water!! stay hydrated!! set alarms again, if you keep
forgetting to drink and also keep a water bottle by the table.
do any hard core, intense training. instead go for light exercises,
yoga and dance workouts. here’s some small workouts that you can try out
In YOI episode 3 when Yurio is about to start his program and Yuuko is freaking out over his costume, why is Victor shown as if he's in deep thought? Or just why was the clip shown in the first place? I feel like they wouldn't have put it there just because, but I cant figure out what it's significants is..Do you know why?
I love episode 3.
It’s one of my favorites. There are so many interesting character moments to analyze, and this is one of them.
There are several potential interpretations you could apply to this scene.
Yuri is scowling as he’s warming up to
perform “Agape” - which is not Agape-like behavior. Victor could be
thinking “Well, I guess he hasn’t tapped into the concept of Agape after
If you notice earlier in the episode, we see Victor looking at Yuri much the same way - particularly right before he sends him off to the waterfall. Victor is not seeing what he wants in Yuri’s demeanor.
You could also speculate that Victor might see a younger version of himself in Yuri, who is standing there in Victor’s costume from his junior years.