talk about their friendship :) it's a bit banal tho
Oh trust me my dear anon this won’t be boring!
First i want to start with the fact that kihyun and wonho are the longest trainee since they arrived in starship before other members,so there is already this long term friendship going on.
The main important reason why i ship kiho is because of the way they supported each other in no.mercy! Kihyun and Wonho were together since 3rd mission until the very last mission they were always in the same team and from that i noticed how much kihyun took care of wonho as hyung and how much wonho look after kihyun as a dongsaeng!
When wonho was practicing for his solo mission kihyun came up to him and cheered him before he leave.
I don’t know if you know but they showed 2 sec of kihyun literally sitting on wonho’s thighs while wonho was doing his sit up :)
^^(this is from ep 3 btw if you are curious). I mean you have to be pretty comfortable with each other to be able to do this. (gosh this ss always gives me extreme feels but i should move on)
In no mercy when they go out they were always next to each other and sit next to each other! After they went to k.will concert wonho talked about how he first met kihyun and acted out how kihyun was like when they first met. I found this really sweet and wonho is always teasing kihyun just to make him laugh!.
this was when wonho was cheering on segyero and when wonho forgot to introduce the segyero team kihyun was there to remind him about it.
When kihyun was nervous wonho cheered him by saying “show them what a main vocalist can do”.
hugging after their last mission together.
when wonho’s name was announced as a member of monsta x kihyun willingly put his hand out to hold wonho’s hand probably to show that he is happy and glad and appreciate that after so long they are finally in a team together!
Now that was just short no.mercy friendship kiho that i have in mind rn. after debut,i see fancams where wonho would tease kihyun and tickle him. there was a show champion backstage video where wonho said he wasn’t sure how his performance turn out well and kihyun told him he did well and in the same video they were sweating and wonho wiped kihyun’s neck with a tissue and etc.
On kihyun’s birthday last year they had a fansign and mind you kihyun have his own jacket on and wonho gave his jacket to kihyun to show that he care. action speaks more than words right?
so kihyun ended up with two jackets
there is a fancam where shownu accidentally hit kihyun’s lips with his elbow during a fansign and wonho came screaming at shownu for hurting him and asked kihyun if he was bleeding.
These little moments where they take special care of each other and how they always support each other is what makes me love kiho so much as an otp and i love their friendship so much i can’t explain it in words. They are not touchy obvious otpbut they stay a distance from each other while supporting each other and i just have a weak heart for them two being sweet to each other.
WOW ok this is longer than i expected but i shall stop here. Please appreciate kiho and their friendship :)
Word Count~ 2605 Rating~ R - NSFW - NOT APPROPRIATE Warnings~ Uh, smut and language Pairings~ Stiles x Female Reader A/N~ Hey lovelies, this is my first smut, so I’m sorry if it’s not good. D= Please give me feedback! It would be great. This is kind of just like a ‘hey I’m back’ kind of thing. I’ll be trying to put up at least one thing a night, but school is just a pain. It’s spring break right now so, I should have some stuff out. I don’t know. JUST ENJOY PLEASE! Request~
Anonymous said: 17, 22, 35, and 44 please with Stiles Stilinski and make it smutty!!
P.S. I couldn’t fit the last one in. I didn’t know how to add it.
“does that feel good” “don’t call me ‘princess’, asshole” “is that my shirt” “I’m not that flexible”
- LOVED the episode. Entertaining from start to finish! Look, we all knew that “answers every week” is bullshit. I say this every week, but we’ve waited so many years, so we can wait 3 more weeks. So let’s just set aside the fact that we get no answers and just appreciate the fast pace and lack of fillers. I’m glad that the build up to the almighty answers-episode is fun. Season 7 really is the best season to date in my opinion.
- This episode should’ve been called Mona Mania, instead of that season 3 episode! She owned this episode. I won’t even list everything she did that justifies her walking around town with a crown on her head. You know all the reasons. Just every Mona scene was so damn entertaining.
- NO ALI!!! Instant success!!! It felt like a good old season 4 episode. I say this a lot but Ali still feels like the outsider to the group. The dynamics just work better with Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily. I love those 4 together. Ali still doesn’t fit in the group, in my eyes. I might feel like that because we had 4 whole seasons with just the 4 of them so I’m too used to it and I never adapted to the change properly when she came back in 5A. No hate on Sasha, but I’m just not a fan of Ali’s character, I’ve always thought they ruined her once she came back from the dead. This episode just had great vibes without her, just like 713.
- Hastings drama was on point. Nolan is doing an amazing job playing Peter.
- We did it! Another thing this Tumblr community guessed right: Aria was filing a police report against Ezra during the time she found out he was writing a book. It’s a shame they’re not going further and doing the abortion story, but I still like this.
- MARY!! Welcome back. I actually feel sorry for her. I think she’s the most misunderstood character ever in PLL history.
- I did really enjoy the plot twist that Peter and Jessica were planning to kill Mary but she intercepted and killed Jessica. Self defence. I never saw that coming. It doesn’t change the final outcome that Mary killed Jessica, but it’s a nice additional layer to the overall story to show just how complex this mystery is. I appreciated and enjoyed that unnecessary layer.
- Ezra pisses me off SO MUCH. He’s so blind. He’s so stupid. Just like last week, he thinks everything is about him. “You still don’t trust me because I wrote a book?” UMMMM NO???? Two weeks ago (PLL timeline) Hanna was abducted and EVERYONE, including Ezra, got a message from someone named AD, and the twin of a dead woman rocked up in town. Why has Ezra forgotten all of this??? Does he think AD just packed up and went home?? Does he think Hanna’s abduction was just a prank gone wrong and that all the messages about ‘find Hanna before it’s too late’ was just for fun? He saw ‘Hanna’ hanging from ropes in the bell tower, and he thinks the thing bothering Aria is trust issues from 6 years ago? Open your eyes Ezra. Someone is messing with your fiancé again. Not everything is about you.
- On a positive note I did appreciate his comments about regret with the book situation. I know that was very sincere. But get a hold of reality. Aria’s change of mood is not about you, ffs.
- Did that shirt from Radley belong to Spencer’s twin? Idk, just something to think about.
- The fact that AD is trying to break apart the Hastings house feels like AD has a vendetta against the Hastings. Perhaps, Twincer is angry they adopted Spencer but not herself? Revenge?
- Spencer’s numberplate was CHD. I know we shouldn’t be looking into this stuff because not once have these had meaning, but, I couldn’t help but think back to Charles DiLaurentis.
- Thank god the musical number was short. I mean, I enjoyed it, and Janel can sing, but it did feel a bit random and out of nowhere. Perhaps that’s because I was so immersed in the episode and enjoying it so much, that when that came on, the pace was ruined out of nowhere. But judging it for what it is, standalone, it was cool! I don’t understand Lucy’s comments that all the girls were in it? Were they, and I just didn’t see them? haha
- I’m surprised Spencer hasn’t pieced together that Aria is doing this. The earring… bringing dinner then leaving? I don’t know about you guys but not once in my entire life have I driven to my friends house to drop off dinner for them and then leave? That’s just weird. Some might say it’s a polite gesture… and it is, but it’s weirdly polite. No one does that?? “Hey I brought you dinner! Ok I’m going now!” wtf?
- Can Marco just arrest them already!? They’re dwindling on this story for too long. Too much talking, not enough action.
- The episode felt incomplete. I don’t like how they’re dragging on a few storylines into the next episode, such as Aria’s reward (we know it was her files… but I wanted to actually read them in detail) and the doctor’s ID. Those storylines were the stories of THIS episode. Episode 17 was about THOSE things - they should’ve got total resolution, to define the episode and say “episode 17 revolved around these things”. I was just waiting for them to say Wren’s name (in regards to the doctor who did the procedure). And it never came. This episode should’ve had just one more reveal of sorts. And I don’t like that they didn’t just reveal things then and there. Oh and also the puzzle pieces… I thought with 2 more pieces, we’d get a better idea of what the pieces are forming. But no. So that was a tiny bit disappointing, that Aria did all that work and she/we still didn’t really get much out of it.
- That ending confirmed for me that Mona is not AD. It’s too obvious. I know CeCe was obvious because they literally showed her in a hoodie… but this is different. This is too close to the finale. I don’t believe Mona is AD. Instead, Mona wants to win the liars’ trust back so she’s working to solve the game, rather than administer the game to them. Also she is saving their assess by taking the shovels/potential evidence - it’s good not bad. Unfortunately this all comes back to Mona dying in the finale. She’ll get way too close to AD’s identity, and then AD will kill her. Thankfully, the girls will pickup where Mona left off and end it themselves. Then, they’ll realise they couldn’t have done it without Mona. So sad, but it’s a great story arc especially for a series finale.
- Caleb’s talk about Hanna to Ashley was adorable. That was a really well done scene. I loved their tent scene with the rings and Hanna bringing the bottle because she anticipated Caleb would say “yes I meant those words”. We all know the writers chose a tent because that’s where they spent their first night - I like that attention to detail. Terrible song choice… oh my gosh. Why not just use the same song as 1x19 (I think that was the episode?) Nostalgia always sells.
- Overall, my second favourite episode this season! 8.5/10. I really did like it. Again, I’ve gotten over the fact that we don’t get answers every episode. It was a lie, yes, but I’m not going to sit here and whinge when the answers are just 3 weeks away anyway. I’m just taking the episodes for what they are, disregarding all comments from writers, and I’m loving the ride. Fast paced, good writing, amazing mystery/story. Decent romance too - coming from someone who only watches for mystery, they’re doing well. I honestly would’ve rated this a 10/10 episode if they just went that extra mile and revealed the doctor’s name (Wren), showed us Aria’s reward properly AND give us insight into what the puzzle pieces are forming. The episode felt incomplete that they started stories this episode and never resolved them completely. But nonetheless, it was amazing. No Ali definitely contributed to that ;) 8.5 might seem high for an episode with no answers, but I was entertained from start to finish, no fillers, decent romance, really good mystery… can’t say much bad other than it feeling incomplete. This was an episode of PLL doing what it does best. IF ONLY THEY JUST GAVE A LITTLE BIT MORE IN THE FINAL MINUTES.
EDIT: SORRY I MEAN DONOR - NOT DOCTOR. It’s 2.30am right now, and I just finished watching the episode. I was going to watch it in the morning but I stayed up to get this post out - I always get messages asking when my thoughts post will be up!
Requests are currently open! Feel free to send one in
“It should smell like bread fresh from the oven.”
You brush a chunk of hair back from your cheek as you lean forward and press your nose next to the cork shoved inside the vial. A sharp, bitter odor hisses out.
Your nose burns as you spin. You grab the word desk and try to hold down your breakfast as you gag and cough out the overpowering smell of filthy socks.
“I suppose that’s not it, then.” Newt’s amusement is clear in his voice. “Would you like me to get it?”
You shake your head, still bent in half coughing. “I’ve – I’ve got it.”
Newt eyes your back before turning back to the papers in front of him. “You should try to avoid smelling doxy toe fungus in the future. Might be best for your respiratory system.”
You straighten and gasp in fresh air. “Noted.”
Facing the rack of vials, you take another deep breath. You studied Newt’s notes all day yesterday. You should be able to identify graphorn slime.
Newt scratches away at the papers in front of him, writing down observations on some experiment he’s conducting.
Is it red or yellow? You squeeze your eyes shut, trying to picture the page on graphorns. It definitely isn’t green, but it does bubble. Or wait, is it acromantula venom that bubbles when exposed to any light? What did that page say?
You shove the heels of your hands against your eyes. You must remember something.
Newt brushes the bottom of your arm with his fingertips. “You know this. Remember the rhyme?”
Summary: In a bid for the power born of true love, King Arthur binds Emma to the broken blade Excalibur. Unbeknownst to him, Killian Jones is bound to the other half, having given himself over to the darkness in order to exact his revenge on Rumpelstiltskin. He frees Emma from King Arthur’s control, sparking the beginnings of war between Camelot and Misthaven, and a quest to rid her of the darkness. (No Curse AU)
Dawn broke, gentle and quiet, before Emma was convinced that
Mordred no longer followed close behind. Whatever curse he had cast, the
magic strange and unknowable to her, it did not seem to be able to follow them
on foot. From her perch on a fallen log – the dew, gathered on tufts of
moss, seeping into her trousers – she listened. The sounds of the forest
echoed brightly in her ears, no longer quite so intrusive. Droplets of
water coalesced at the crests of leaves, falling to the ground with a soft
thud. Birds all around began a tentative song, ruffling their feathers,
and picking away at the soggy bark of the mighty oaks. The breeze was
gentle, but steady, and the gnarled branches creaked as they swayed back and
forth. Water living deep in the earth wound patiently through the soil,
rising to feed the stream below her feet. Smooth pebbles and boulders
tumbled easily through the water, slicked over with algae. It was a
pleasant chorus, atonal but synchronized, growing louder as the sun angled
Prompt: “Hey Hey calm down, they can’t hurt you anymore” Requested: by @reigns420 Warnings: None Words: 700+
The superstar shake-up brought you to smackdown, much to your distaste. On raw you were about to get the title and now you were at the bottom of the smackdown roster. Also, Charlotte came over as well which wasn’t great considering she hated you. She had been the champion and you were hot on her heels. So coming over to smackdown meant you didn’t have many friends. Sasha, Bayley and Paige were your closest friends on raw. Alexa Bliss was a good friend but because of the shake-up she got moved to raw. Becky and Naomi were acquaintances and Carmella was now changing around Nattie who didn’t like you after you beat her on your debut on raw. So coming to smackdown meant no friends. Backstage you hung around Naomi and Becky but it was really awkward.
You walked to gorilla to check the matches for the night. You were stunned to see you were in a mixed tag match. And more stunned to see who your partner was.
You never talked to him. He scared you. He was big, tough and quiet, mysterious. He kept to himself, the lone wolf.
Requested by anon: Hi! I don’t know if you take this kind of requests but could you an imagine of Jamie Benn + ‘Shape of you’ by Ed Sheeran (whatever it inspires you). If you don’t feel comfortable it’s ok, keep up the good work
A/N: Hello! First of all, I’m sorry it took so long, I’ve been busy and I haven’t had time to write as many imagines as I’d like. I’m a huge Ed Sheeran fan and I was so excited about writing this imagine out… it didn’t turn out the way I expected it, but I hope you still like it. Thanks for requesting it!
Jamie pops open the bottle of red wine we
have been saving for this occasion.
“Can’t believe we are opening it, to be
honest.” He confesses and I look at him, almost offended.
“Why do you say that?” I wonder, sitting on
the couch watching him.
We got the bottle in France during our trip
around Europe last summer; Jamie had been crushed after Playoffs and we decided
to fly away and get our heads off of it for a while. Our last stop was Paris
and as a present I had bought him a bottle of wine for when he won his first
“I just never thought my name would be on
the Stanley Cup.” He answers, looking at the big trophy sitting on our coffee
Stars’ season has been rocky to say the least. Making it to Playoffs seemed
like a wild dream at the beginning of March, but somehow they made it. Playoffs
were a new start, and they went out there to win the Cup… and they did. Against
all the odds and expectations, they won the Cup.
The last days have been absolutely insane,
going from celebration to celebration, party after party, interview after
interview. Tonight is the first night we have for ourselves… and the Cup,
because the captain was the first one to get to hang up with the Cup.
“Well… I’ve always thought that your name
will be there, among the best players on history.” He seems pleased with my
words, because he leans in and kisses me.
“It’s a good thing that my girlfriend
believes I could move the Moon if I wanted to.” He laughs and I slap his thigh.
Jamie turns around to grab the glasses for
the wine, but his eyes get stuck on the Stanley Cup. I read up his mind before
he can command his body to move.
“Don’t do it, Jamie. Do not do it.” I
articulate and he grins, before pouring half of the bottle on the Stanley Cup.
“Champions drink from the Cup, baby.” He
grabs it from the bottom and lifts it up, bringing it to his lips and drinking
straight from it… and pouring half of the red liquid down his shirt.
“You are an idiot.” I mutter, getting on my
feet and pouring myself a glass of wine.
He lays the trophy on the table and wraps
his arms around my waist, his stained chest against my back. I roll my eyes and
take a sip of wine.
“I hope you have time to take your shirt
and my dress to the dry cleaner tomorrow.” I say when he rests his head on my
“I have all the time of the world, my
love.” He mutters, making me smile.
“This is nice, you know…” He gives me a
confused look and I elaborate for him, “I’m just so proud of you.”
“Dance with me.” He whispers and I raise an
Jamie was known for being an incredible
hockey player, but he couldn’t dance to save his life. Tyler is still teasing
Jamie about the Stars Insider episode where they had a ‘Dancing with the Stars’
contest. Jamie came up last.
“C’mon, don’t look at me like that.” He
complains and I chuckle, turning around in his arms and wrapping my arms around
“Alright, let’s dance.” I whisper and he
smiles big before kissing me.
Jamie knows how much I love music, so he
had installed a sound system around the house for my birthday. We controlled it
with our phones and we could play music around the house, from the bathroom to
“What should we dance to?” he wonders and I
“Surprise me, Champion.” I challenge him
and he pulls out his phone from his back pocket.
“I think I got it.” He says, showing me the
screen. It is a playlist named ‘(y/n)’.
“You have a playlist with my name on it?” I
ask stupidly, “of course he does, he is showing it to you, dummy” I scowl myself,
but I don’t mouth a word.
“I’ve spent so much time on the road,
sometimes I need something that reminds me of what I have at home.” He explains
and I nod.
He hits play and ‘T-shirt’ by Thomas Rhett
comes up. I laugh about it, letting him spin me around and pretty much being fools
and having fun. Jamie grabs the bottle of wine from the table, taking a sip
from it and handed it to me to do the same.
“Alright, alright…” I say, still laughing
about Jamie’s moves, “what’s next?”
He pulls out his phone and hitting next.
‘Shape of you’ by Ed Sheeran starts playing and I snort.
“Are all the songs on the playlist about my
body and sex and having me naked?” I ask him and he gives me an offended look.
“That’s what you think about me,
sweetheart?” He answers me with another question.
“Then explain it to me, because that’s what
it seems.” I reply and he shakes his head, pulling me closer to him.
“Alright… well, ‘T-shirt’ reminds me of all
those times when we were going out and you would stay over. I always thought
that you wearing my clothes was the only way I had to ‘claim’ you as mine” he
air quotes claim and I nod, encouraging him to continue, “so I’d let you take
them home and never get them back.”
I-am-deeper-than-I-let-everyone-see.” He chuckles at his new title, “what about
‘shape of you’?”
“Have you ever listened it?” He asks and I
nod, “that song is the soundtrack of the beginning of our relationship. The way we met at that bar, I was with the
guys after than big win against the Blues and you were there with your friends.
The moment I saw you I knew I wanted you. We danced and the guys were chirping
so much about how bad I was, but you shushed them and encourage me to keep
Now, take my hand stop
Put Van the Man on the
And then we start to dance.
I look down, biting my lower lip to stop
myself from crying. I knew Jamie loved me, but I didn’t know how much he
treasures our memories together.
“And then you agreed to go on a date with
me and everything went so wrong and we ended up in that diner waiting for a cab
because my car broke down, and you ordered the biggest burger they had and I
just thought ‘wow, I was born to be with this girl’. We talked about everything
and nothing and then you agreed to come home with me and I just couldn’t
believe that a goddess like you wanted to spend time with me…”
We talk for hours and hours
About the sweet and the sour
And how your family’s doing
“I want to spend all my time with you,
Jamie.” I cut him off and he smiles, running his finger down my cheek and catching
the happy tears falling from my eyes.
“And I want to you feel like every love
song talks about us.”