TOP FIVE THINGS MASTERPOST (1/3)
so for the remaining Top Five ask meme posts, i’ve decided to consolidate into a series of three huge posts instead of destroying people’s dashes with replies. for a series of fun, ridiculous headcanons, follow the readmore!
- Playboy Nikiforov will cheat on Yuuri with the entire Russian Hockey team, and Yuuri will come crying to him and eat katsudon piroshky in his bed and Yurio will be allowed to brush the bangs out of his eyes as they lay facing each other, knees knocking together. “You can stay as long as you want,” Yurio would say. (Except Victor is incredibly devoted to Yuuri, and the Russian hockey team only has eyes for Yuuri anyway.)
- Victor dies from a Terrible Disease. In his last conscious moments, he grabs Yurio by the hand. “Take care of Yuuri,” he says. “He’s always loved you.” “I will,” Yurio responds, unplugging the life support.
- “Yurio, the way you landed that quintuple axel jump after only two weeks of practicing, despite it being physically improbable makes me super hot,” Yuuri says, pushing him against the rough edge of the lockers. “Please, take me now, take me now and wrap your well-toned and physically superior legs around me.”
- Victor Nikiforov decides to make a deal with an angel to see a reality where he’s never been born, where Yurio and Katsudon got together instead, and he sees how happy Katsudon is to be constantly challenged and sexually satisfied by Yurio he completely fades from existence.
- Yuuri showing up at his hotel room at three in the morning. His eyes are red. His smile is shy, but real. “Yuri,” he says, and the way that Yuuri says his name, his real name, is so open and meaningful. “You’ve always been—I’ve always—“ Yuuri in his mind has said, but never finished. Yuri’s never let it get past that. It hurts too much.