the first set are a few pens and highlighters i got yesterday at Kinokuniya! The other set are the sakura souffle gel pen set i ordered a few days ago on amazon and it arrived today :D I honestly need to stop buying pens but we all know thats not gonna happen lmao
The only rules are that you must be following me (study-blr). Because I want to give back to my followers, that’s the whole point of this. And reblog this post! You can reblog as many times as you like, but please don’t spam your dear followers!
The giveaway is not strictly limited to the studyblr community!
There will be 2 winners who will receive everything pictured above.
There will also be 6 other winners who will be my Blog of the Month for six months after that. (And also receive my eternal friendship.)
I fell in love with the first one I made, so I decided to create yet another! This handmade stationery set was crafted from some awesome map papers and includes four 4"x6" envelopes, four 4"x6" blank bi-fold cards (4"x12" unfolded), four gold heart doilies and thirteen tags.
here are the designs for the bookmarks which will be included in the stationery sets. printed and cut some samples today, and i am quite pleased with the results. i should probably make some non-au dgm bookmarks like this too.
- So many crystals… so many…. large and small, both tumbled and raw (ex. labradorite, citrine, amethyst, pink tourmaline, fairy/spirit quartz, moonstone, pyrite, dessert rose, aragonite, blue kyanite, blue calcite, orange calcite, quartz, rose quartz and many many more)
- Little cactus shaped candles
- Seeds (flowers, peppers and strawberry plant)
- Yarn in various colors and thicknesses
- Succulents / cacti (like a ton)
- Japanese stationery sets
What I can make / get:
- Dreamcatchers (we can talk about colors / design / size ect)
- Various crafty things (stuff with clay or sewing)
- Bottles / jars (any sizes with cork tops or screw on lids)
- Nature from MA
- Anything I can use to display my ridiculous amount of crystals ***
- Crystal grids (cloth or wood)
- A dried bee ethically sourced! ***
- Local nature from where you live (especially acorns omg I love acorns)
- Sage spray
- Dried rose buds / lavender
- Tumbled crystals with runes (preferably rose quartz)
- Nature / Plant / Animal tarot deck (used or new is fine)
- Moon stuff (not jewelry please)
- If you don’t have any of this specific stuff but you want to trade just send me a list of what witchy stuff you have! I’m flexible :)