hello! i always see people say they'd like louis to be asked more deep and thoughtful questions that show just how intelligent and amazing he is! what sort of questions would you like louis to be asked?
Hi anon :)
This is a wonderful question!! I would love to just hear more about the entire music/writing process (I’d also like to hear him talk about politics because I feel he cares a lot but I doubt that would ever happen haha):
1) Is it a deliberate choice to now sing in his own accent as opposed to the American one they all adopted within 1D
2) when he writes a song - does he start with the melody concept or a lyric, or more of a story concept?
3) when creating a melody, does he prefer piano or guitar-based? Does he play the melodies himself?
4) does he use voice notes when noting things down for songs?
5) where does he prefer to write? Julia Michaels said she can’t write on the road, but needs to be in a specific space to get the creative juices flowing. Does he relate to that?
6) Does it feel different to not have to write on the road?
7) Does he prefer writing with the same group of people or does he like switching it up?
8) When choosing people to collaborate or write with, how does that go? Does he have a particular concept he knows those people will be able to help him with, or does he have particular people in mind he’d love to work with and therefore books a session with?
9) Does he think about narration when he writes a song? (ie from what/whose perspective he’s telling the story)
10) What is the song he’s most proud of, sonically and lyrically?
11) His tracks so far are quite eclectic/varied in sound. What style does he think fits his voice the best? And what will be the unifying/converging element on his album that’ll make all these songs into a cohesive unit?
12) Would he rather make music he’s proud of, or songs he knows fans will like?
13) How does he feel about pop activism? Should all songs evoke feeling or should we draw meaning from them?
14) What does he think about fans taking a song and making it into their own anthem that they ascribe meaning to - when he hasn’t talked about the meaning of the song himself?
Also feel free to add your questions I’m sure people have loads more :)