Shipping Wars AU + Nova vs. the Forces of Adolescence
Okok hear me out. I really really really wanna see a crossover between this two AUs i hope @moringmark and @mrevaunit42 don’t mind tho… :D Both Elizabeth and Nova accidentally opened a portal at the same time sucking them in. Floating in space, both met each other. (Sorry if I’m grammatically wrong? My English is betraying me a little. I still need more sleep) ;-;
- Hey you look really tired and sad and so I will make it my duty to make sure you are happy. (i.e. Person A buys Person B a coffee every morning, Person A covers for Person B when they fall asleep in class/needs notes)
- I’m Person A’s friend and let me tell you they are so in love with you and I am so done with this shit so please go kiss them.
- I am Person A and Person B’s friend and they are so in love so we need to make am obscure plan to get them together.
- I’ve never seen anyone so drunk before let me take you home. (Bonus if Person A, while being carried out by Person B, says weird things like how Person B’s hair looks like pasta but it still makes Person B blush bc they’re like that)
- Listen I have missed over a month of [insert class here] and if I remember correctly your the smart ass who knows everything so please tutor me?
- I’m a super mellow Art Major and you are an uptight PoliSci Major but we have the same English Class.
- I made a bet with my friend that I could hook up with someone at this party so could you please make out with me?
- Its the holiday season so I bombard you every morning (we share the same early English Class) with hot chocolate and a cookie.
I need Chekov cooking and wearing a “Kiss the chef” apron (in Russian, of course) and Jaylah coming up behind him and hugging him and kissing his cheek
I need Chekov and Jaylah wearing PJs and curled up in bed with popcorn watching a movie
I need Chekov hunched over some piece of tech doing his genius thing while Jaylah kicks butt protecting him
I need Chekov teaching Jaylah all about Earth (“Ze Federation was inwented in Russia you know”), and Jaylah teaching Chekov all about Snohdenna (“It is just like a Russian winter on my planet. You would like it.”)
That’s the sound of the Earth “singing,” as recorded by the awesomely-named Storm Probe mission — a couple of satellites investigating the famous Van Allen belts, intense radiation zones that surround our planet like a doughnut. The Storm Probes, launched last month, are mapping the density of charged particles.
The whale song is an audio rendering of radio waves captured by the Probes and caused by the two Van Allen belts, inner and outer. You don’t actually hear the audio in space, of course, but the radio waves — known as “chorus” — are for real.
Vote now for Ship of the Year by liking and reblogging your OTP here on Tumblr! Remember, notes = votes, so be sure to show your favorite ship some love and tune into the 2016 @mtvfandom Awards on July 24th at 8/7c to see who wins!