star 94

anonymous asked:

yeah i calculated pulling laslow to be about a 5.31% chance. 38% chance for a 4 star divided by the 24 available 4 stars plus 56% for a 3 star divided by the 15 available 3 stars. 94.69% chance of not getting laslow divided by 100 for 0.9468, then calculated to the power of 20 for 0.3358, a 33.58% chance of not getting laslow at 20 pulls. 1 minus 0.3358 equals 0.6642: 66.42% chance of getting laslow at 20 pulls. 0.6642 to the power of 7 is then 0.0570, or 5.7%.

…. *head explodes* 

flickr

Under the High Rise by CJ Schmit
Via Flickr:
Under the High Rise

loth-cat

I know this rather glum little fellow looks a different from actual loth-kitties in Star Wars Rebels, but I really wanted to make one in my ‘automatic’ way of drawing, without paying attention to the image of them. So this is how I mentally think of the species, I guess, if that makes any sense!

Also, I love how they are a total mix: some kind of little racoon/cat/serval/bat/piggy/gryphon things. <3

CHARA SKEEEEETCH!

FOR MY WONDERFUL SENPAIS!

@friisans , @fluffymilktea , @allesiathehedge , @nyublackneko , @junkpilestuff , @taqibun , @underfart-snas , @sans-doodles , @star-n-cat , @dreamy-94 , @notsafefromchara , @sayhellochara , @stone-faced-asshole , @lumiere-and-luna , @abadtime , @mudkipful , @g0966 , @generalfabulous , @mikikoponczeck , @min-play , @loverofpiggies , @ai-surii , @cubularmonoxide , @comyet , @eatincart , @eliza-beta , @siviosanei , @kazefiend , @yoralim , @tollazybones , @jjhoa , @walkingmelons , @rustnut , @underversesans , @vanthefirst , @miya-sheep , @renrink and too many more to mention

youtube

Ed answers fan questions and talks about the meaning behind his song “Kiss Me”, boy bands, his appearance, and even gives us his best American accent. I didn’t get the change to record all of the questions because my phone kept freezing but here are the one’s that I recorded!

His American accent is hilarious.

(Star 94’s A-List Lounge at Legoland Discovery Center in Atlanta 4/18/13)

The top photo has just surfaced online showing Rey & Finn running to board what seems to be a ship…

When compared to the still on the bottom of Han Solo running on board the Millennium Falcon just before escaping Docking Bay 94 in Mos Eisley, it’s pretty damn clear the top photo shows Rey & Finn about to get on the Falcon!!!

550 Days until Episode VIII

389 Days until Rogue One

and…

ONLY

TWENTY

FOUR

DAYS

UNTIL

THE FORCE AWAKENS