- offer’s to sleep at his s/o’s place
- stays close 24/7 bringing along his sleeping bad
- if his s/o isn’t sure about them sleeping over he reminds them that he literally sleeps anywhere so it’ll be fine
- keeps a close look out wherever he’s with his s/o he has good eye sight so he’s able to notice if someone is stalking
- tells his s/o telling the police is a good place to report, if it gets worse he’ll step in right away
- doesn’t want to have to end up hurting a ordinary person so he’ll use a different tacit like scaring them away
- stays near his s/o even staying a few nights at their apartment/house insisting they even sleep together
- if he finds the fan he’ll ‘threat’ them of course he wouldn’t actually act on the threat since like eraser head he doesn’t wanna have to hurt anyone
- calls every night before he and she goes to bed making sure nothing is out of the ordinary
- guards his s/o 24/7 whenever he can
- accompany themkm anywhere they go just to be safe
- mod dazai
- Since he’s All Might, it doesn’t take long for the stalker to run away from him. In his muscular he’s pretty intimidating as it is, so it’ll be quite challenging for the stalker to get pass him when going near his hero s/o.
- He advises his hero to stay within his distance at all cost and stay in the school building where they can’t get in, the building is full of securities, so the stalker won’t pass that easily either.
- He secretly watches from afar and spot out any suspicious individuals, one time he hid in the bushes to see what they look like. The next time he sees them, he will kindly confront them to leave s/o alone.
- Sekijiro acts like a bodyguard for his s/o since he has that type of vibe to him already. He advises his s/o to stay close him whenever they’re out training the students and such.
- Whenever he needs to do something, he might send some of his students, Tetsutetsu since he’ll probably scare the fan away with his shouting, to accompany for them a bit.
- Tells his hero s/o to stay and sleep at his place for a few weeks or so, they probably don’t even know where he lives either. But if they do, he doesn’t hesitate to scare them away and threat with law enforcements. Though that’ll be a hassle, but as long as s/o safe.