Nickelodeon is launching a global film competition for ALL SpongeBob fans!
Everyone can enter! Here’s how: http://at.nick.com/SquareShorts
- Shorts should be themed around SpongeBob (and/or his world and pals), but he does not have to be the central character.
- Shorts should not resemble or re-create a SpongeBob SquarePants episode – only original ideas will be considered.
- Shorts can be done in any form – live action, animation, stop motion animation, etc.
- Shorts should not include licensed, trademarked, or copyrighted material, including but not limited to episode animation, music or voice talent, consumer products or logos
- Shorts should not exceed three (3) minutes.
- Shorts will be judged on creativity, originality, incorporation of SpongeBob’s attributes and themes, overall appeal, and viewer votes.
- Entrants under 18 and 18 & over each have a chance to win a cash prize and an all-expense paid trip to a screening event of the winning films* in Hollywood, CA. There will be one winner from each age group. Many will enter, two will win.
- The deadline for submissions is Friday, June 28, 2013. No submissions will be accepted after this time.