- ban ryu: alright then han sung. since you say you're that smart, solve this without using any calculator. find the arc length of three x times the square root of seven minus two from x equals zero to one half.
- han sung: *stares at equation while deeply thinking* well, there are two 'twos' in the equation- minus two and the denominator from the one half. the number two sounds like the letter 'u', and u is between the letters 't' and 'v' in the alphabet.
- han sung: but tvs aren't really relevant anymore because everybody has computers now, so it's kind like... if you have two tvs, what is it even-
- han sung: *out loud* four.
- ban ryu:
- han sung:
- ban ryu: ... that's right...
Related to the black hole question. What would an observer see as they looked away from the black hole as they approached the event horizon? And is there an equation that can tell you how your time changes dependant on the strength of the gravitational field?