I have an artist inside of me????? She’s emerging????
1. Opening page. 🖌"This book is protected and safe" sigil, watercolor goddess imagery and my moral guideline, the Rede, on scrapbook paper.
2. Book blessing. 🌼'Action’ is my focus word this year and it’s surrounded by petals. I also used spray glitter to activate this word!! I’ve whited out my actual book blessing as it is written by me and is really personal. I love this mineral card stock too ❤️
3. About the witch page. ♈️This is by far my favorite page! I traced my hand and added some watercolor for emphasis. I added some personal identifiers on the fingers and used magazine clippings and pressed baby’s breath. There is also a LDR quote in the corner. I plan on adding to the path page as I grow and change.
Things I’ve Learned Thus Far; ✨
• Watercolor is AMAZING
• There’s no right or wrong way
• Don’t be afraid of messing it up
• Remember to have fun!
my dad is so cute he just came home with a whole bunch of valentine gifts for my mom and is sneaking around trying not to wake her up so she can be surprised in the morning and he got her these flowers with glitter sprayed on that he’s so excited about, he keeps going “LOOK HOW THEY SPARKLE IT’S SO NICE”………..and then of course when all that was done he chucked a box of milk duds at my head and went “and this one’s for you, kid”
I decided to make a Nintendo lamp for an art project, so I made it out of foam board, painted it black, put some glitter spray paint on it so it sparkles in the light, and used tissue paper for the color. These pictures are before I painted in the seams, so ignore that part, I might post update pictures in a little while :)
Progress pics of my new PB crown and the Marcy necklace I made for a friend.
I used worbla and decorative glass stones.
They both were sanded, covered in wood glue, sanded again, covered in gesso, base painted in gold, and then sprayed with gold glitter.
SO MUCH GLITTER!!!!
I think they came out pretty good.
Definitely ready to be worn a Megacon!