My Backpack Essentials (University)
I have been asked to do a post about my backpack essentials. So here are some things that I ALWAYS carry around with me (aside from food, water and my purse) in my everyday life.
- Backpack: I love this backpack. I bought it when I started my Masters degree at a new university one year ago. Since then it has been my loyal companion. It is simple and looks good no matter which kind of outfit you choose to wear.
- Planner (the big black one): I don’t know what I would do without this precious planner. It helps me to keep track of deadlines, working schedules, sports, leisure with friends and family and it also serves as a notebook since it has so much space.
- Notebook (the small silver one): I started to keep a notebook with me all the time so that I can write down ideas that could be relevant for my studies or my research projects. Ideas can come and go so fast. It is important to capture them as they appear in one’s mind.
- Macbook: I bought this Macbook two years ago when I started writing my Bachelor thesis. It is small and very light (that was very important to me!). I use it to write on research papers and seminar papers when there’s some time left on the road.
- Pencil case: a simple black pencil case that contains some highlighters, pencils, ballpens, rubbers and a ruler.
- Calculator: Since I have some courses on accounting and finance in my Master programme I need this little buddy everyday. As a social scientist those subjects are not easy for me. That’s why I am motivated to study everyday!
- Notepad: and of course I need paper to do my calculations. :D
If you have any further questions or you need recommendations feel free to ask! ;)