It probably went on for only a few seconds, but to Y/N it felt like hours until he drew away, and she whines again, having not realized that her nails were digging into his forearm. She lets go, turning in his lap to face him and she sees him licking at his lips. Her head is foggy, and her body feels like Jell-O, and she giggles at the thought of having Jell-O legs before leaning her head against his shoulder.
“You need to drink cranberry juice.”
His voice sounds far away.
Y/N passes out.
Harry is smitten with a human, and Y/N hates cranberry juice (a lot)
1992 Boon, season 7 - Man in Pub 1999 Staged - Daryl (Darryl Newman) 1999 Cleopatra - Epiphanes 1999 This Year’s Love - Smug Man at Party 1999 Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace - Naboo Fighter Pilot 2001 Doctors, season 3 - Dr. Tom Steele 2001 Casualty, season 16 - Craig Parker 2001 Macbeth - Angus 2002 Spooks, season 1 - Armed Police Officer
Cheerios is definitely an introvert. 1) is spooked by unexpected attention 2) quiet, only says what he needs to 3) resting bitch face 4) is reserved at first but might open up if he likes you enough 5) socially awkward 6) might seem stuck up or antisocial 7) can deal with being alone 8) the death stare™ 9) not very good with daily conversation 10) rarely shows emotion Suddenly all the hate against chari makes sense. It's because he's an introvert. We always get crap from people. 😭
I would lie if I said I don’t love him for exactly these whole reasons. 3, 5 and 8 in particular lol
!!! Why people have to be annoying?! Do not even try to hate over my beloved introverts! I’ll be your mother hen, defending you all! 💪
Hey blfac session 1 is coming up in like 2 days and I haven’t seen much activity on blue lake Tumblr, but um hmu if you’re in session 1, also this is my last year and i know a lot of my pals from previous years aren’t gonna be there so aaaaaa
1. spook school - are you who you think you are? // 2. jesus and his judgemental father - rockstar // 3. panic! at the disco - emperor’s new clothes // 4. the academy is… - sleeping with giants (lifetime) // 5. all time low - guts // 6. cobra starship - fold your hands child // 7. walk the moon - i can lift a car // 8. fun. - walking the dog // 9. noah and the whale - tonight’s the kind of night // 10. gym class heroes feat. ryan tedder - the fighter // 11. angel haze feat. sia - battle cry // 12. patrick stump - spotlight (new regrets) // 13. a day to remember - sometimes you’re the hammer, sometimes you’re the nail // 14. decade - down and out // 15. high dive - clean // 16. the front bottoms - twin size mattress
Can the ppl sending fan art please stop saying their work sucks? I swear half the time they're just saying it for attention; because all of their work is better than anything some of us can draw.
I’ve noticed this trend as well, so here’s some advice from spooks, to everyone.
1. Drawing is a skill. Like all skills, it takes time, effort, and patience. Everyone can learn how to draw if they commit to it. Don’t give up before you’ve even started.
2. Don’t compare your art to others, only compare it to your previous works. What you see from others and think is really good is the end result of hundreds of failures, and every failure is a learning experience. You get better with each drawing. Taking inspiration from others and learning from others is totally cool though!
3. Never feel the need to apologize for the quality or quantity of your work. If you are drawing for yourself, you don’t owe anybody other than yourself anything. And yourself deserves the best. If you worked your hardest, be proud of it.
4. If you’re drawing something as a gift to someone else, still don’t apologize. Saying “this sucks but here you go” isn’t going to make the recipient happy. Saying “I tried my best and hope you like it” will!
5. Just because you don’t say it outloud doesn’t mean you don’t feel that way. Chances are you’ll never like your own art. Your hopes and expectations and your skill level will never quite match up. Don’t feel bad because of that, and use it as motivation to keep working at it.
6. When complimenting others, don’t put yourself down, just bring them up. Saying “you’re so much better than me” isn’t going to make anybody happy. Stay positive and on track. Compliments are about the other person, not yourself.
[Edit] 7. Accept compliments people give you!
Tldr: work hard, get inspired, don’t apologize, don’t discourage yourself, be positive.
You laughed at the strange question and turned around. Phil
stood in the doorway of his room, dressed in a black suit. Two little silver
knobs stuck out of his neck, one on either side.
“They look great.”
“So do you.”
Your face heated up, as it always did when Phil complimented
you. You hoped he couldn’t see it under the pale makeup you’d slathered your
face with. “Alright,” you said, finding your voice again. “So, do you want to
go ‘Hollywood’ or ‘Classic’?”
“I don’t know what either of those mean.”
You smiled. “‘Hollywood’ means I get to cover your face with
green makeup. ‘Classic’ means I just draw on a few stitches.”
“It’s Halloween. I’m going all out.”
Phil sat on his bed and allowed you to smooth green makeup
over his face. Then you drew a few stitches on with an eyeliner pencil. As a
final preparation, you plastered Phil’s fringe down onto his forehead. “All
“How do I look?” Phil asked, standing and posing for you.
“Very handsome.” You stood on your toes and pressed a quick
kiss to Phil’s lips. When you pulled back, only a tiny bit of your black
lipstick had transferred to his mouth.
The two of you went out to find Dan, who was flapping around
the lounge in his vampire cape. “Having fun?” you asked with a laugh.
Dan froze. “I wasn’t doing anything.” He hated that you were
always able to catch him doing stupid things. “Wow. You two look great.” Dan
walked over and he and Phil flanked you so that Dan could snap a picture with
his phone. He quickly posted it to all his platforms before asking, “Ready to
You and Phil nodded and you headed out into the night,
wandering the streets with all the other spooks. The BBC Radio 1 was having a
Halloween party tonight and Dan and Phil had both been pestered to come, at
least for a little bit. Phil had promised you that you would still be home in
time to watch all the scary movies you wanted. You appreciated the gesture, but
you knew it was important for him to make an appearance. You couldn’t keep your
boyfriend to yourself—you needed to share him, especially with those who gave
The tube was surprisingly normal—the three of you were the
only ones in the car wearing costumes. Normally, you’d feel self-conscious
about sticking out in such a way. But you loved Halloween and didn’t care if
the world saw. Phil reached down and grabbed your hand, squeezing it gently.
When the three of you finally reached the station, the party
was in full swing. People called out, complimenting you on your costumes. Dan
and Phil began to mingle and you stayed to the sidelines, feeling slightly out
of place. You watched Phil interact with his co-workers and smiled, proud of
him for having landed this job and for sticking with it.
“You must be Y/N!”
You turned at the voice. A woman in a witch’s hat was
standing next to you, smiling. “Yes,” you said with a smile, unsure who exactly
“That’s a great costume. And I think it’s adorable that you
and Phil dressed up as Frankenstein and his Bride.”
“Thank you. Phil wanted to come as Minions, but I convinced
him to go a bit more… mature.”
The woman laughed. “That sounds about right.”
The next few hours passed, with you and Phil getting
compliments left and right about how cute you looked, how awesome your costumes
were, how wonderful it was to see you. Finally, Phil pulled his phone out and
checked the time. “You ready to go home?”
“There’s just one last thing I need to do.”
“Okay,” you said with a smile. You expected him to go off,
talk to a co-worker or something, but instead he dropped down in front of you.
On one knee.
You froze on the spot, watching as he pulled a small box out
of his pocket. You heard everyone around you grow silent. You felt dozens of
pairs of eyes on you.
“Y/N, these past few years have been… so amazing. And I know
that I… we have nothing but greatness
waiting for us in the future.” Phil smiled up at you. “I love you, and I want
to spend the rest of my life with you.” He took a breath. “Y/N, will you marry
You finally took notice of the tears that were forming in
your eyes, blurring your vision. You didn’t trust your voice, so you nodded at
Phil, who’s smile grew even brighter. He reached out and grabbed your left
hand, sliding the ring onto your finger. The crowd burst into cheers, Dan being
Phil stood and wrapped his arms around you. “I love you,” he
“I love you, too.”
At that moment, you felt someone crash into you, another set
of arms wrapping around you. “You guys, I’m so excited!” Dan said. “But dammit,
Phil, you made me teary.”
“Thanks, Dan,” Phil said with a laugh.
Numerous BBC Radio 1 employees congratulated you as you
walked past, leaving the party. The three of you hopped onto the tube and rode
back to Dan and Phil’s flat. Once there, Dan started popping popcorn and Phil
started gathering up bags and bags of candy. You popped a DVD into the player
and sat on the couch, waiting patiently. You pulled your phone out and looked
at the notifications you’d gotten during your time at the party. There were
four from Dan—two tweets and two Instagram pics. One of each was from the
picture he’d taken before the party. The other two were about a picture he’d
apparently taken during Phil’s proposal.
You stared lovingly down at the picture. Dan had taken it
just as Phil was sliding the ring onto your finger. The caption read Frankenstein truly got his Bride tonight! Very
happy for my friends. Their love knows no bounds.