Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
1. How do you want to die? A: Of old age, after I’ve seen my grandchildren. (Boring answer, but it’s the truth.)
2. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be? A: Supernatural! And if the CW cancels it, neither sigils nor charms will keep me from unleashing unholy hell on them.
3. Do you want JK Rowling to write more Harry Potter books? A: Honestly? No. I mean, I’m the person I am today because I read the books when I was younger and they shaped my life. I think they will stand the test of time, but adding anything else would just be over-kill.
4. What is your most embarrassing moment? A: Oh! I totally got this one! I fell off my shoe during my wedding. My bridesmaids went shoeless, but I’m not graceful and I was like, “If I don’t wear shoes, I’ll totally step on something and slice my foot open. Watch it happen.” So my mom got me these RIDICULOUS platform flip flops (like…wtf mom?) and I wore them. I get up to the tent we were supposed to stand under and literally FALL off my shoe. Luckily, every single person in attendance knew how clumsy I was and they all had a good laugh while I turned bright red and tried to laugh.
5. Describe your first kiss. A: My first kiss was under a blanket-and-chair-fort when I was 6 years old with a boy named Christopher who was three years older than me and thought it would be fun to stick his tongue in my mouth. I told our babysitter on him and he got in trouble.
6. If I told you there was another color that no one had seen before, would you want to see it? A: Are you kidding!? FUCK YES I WOULD!!!!
7. Do you believe in conspiracies? If so, which one(s)? A: I believe there are mermaids and the government doesn’t want us to know about them.
8. Would you want to be super famous? Why or why not? A: If I could be me from highschool, yes, me now though, no. I wouldn’t ever want my son to have cameras shoved in his face just because of who his mother is. But if I didn’t have a child, then I guess it would be cool.
9. If you could meet any human (dead or alive) who would it be? A: Zelda Fitzgerald, F.Scott Fitzgerald’s wife. I would totally get drunk with her.
10. If you could live in another time, when would you choose? A: That’s a toss up between the 40’s and 60’s. The 40’s because of the fashion (I would totes be a pin-up.) The 60’s because of the hippie movement. I would have gone to Woodstock.
11. If it was possible, would you switch genders for a week? A: Yes. Absolutely. I would love to have outdoor plumbing so I could pee in a cup on roadtrips instead of having to stop every 100 miles or so.
Here are your questions: 1. What is the first feature you notice when you meet someone for the first time?
2. What is your earliest memory?
3. What is something that scares you?
4. Do you have one family member who is more supportive/more in tune with you than the others?
5. If you could go back in time to change something in your life, what would it be?
6. Do you believe in magic? (This encompasses ghosts, fairies, monsters, etc.)
7. If you could meet one person living or dead, who would it be and why?
8. You’ve found a genie lamp and you get one wish, which doesn’t include wishing for more wishes. What do you wish for?
9. What’s your favorite pizza topping and your favorite ice cream flavor?
10. Is there anything you/your family eats/drinks that others would find strange or bizarre?
11. Will you actually answer these questions and pass this on?