Show Some Appreciation
You may be a 10 and he’s a 2. You’re in your prime, as he has aged less than gracefully. You feel like a Victoria Secret’s Angel & the world is your runway, while he’s embarrassing to be seen in public with. You think you’re God’s gift to this earth?
You may feel you’re entitled to his money, gifts, wealth, etc., just don’t let him know it.
Even as your sugar daddy/sponsor/benefactor/client, he’s still human. As we know, these men don’t want “to feel like an ATM.” Regardless of how you may feel, try to lose the entitlement. A man can be 100x more generous when he feels appreciated (Trust Me!).
- Thank him, praise him, show a little gratitude.
- Give him a handwritten card.
- Leave a ‘thank you’ post-it on the bathroom mirror for him to find in the morning.
- Kiss a note card with a note written on it, and place it in his coat pocket or luggage to find (DO NOT do this if he’s married, you don’t want the Mrs. to find it)
- Buy him a gift/book/wine/liquor that you think he’d enjoy.
- Send him an e-card letting him know you’re thinking of him.
- Call the restaurant ahead of time and ask for “Thank You” to be written on his dessert plate - when it comes out, let him know how much you appreciate his generosity and all that he does for you. You’ll get so many brownie points for this one if you do it right ;)
Little things. They don’t have to be extravagant or costly; just let the guy know that he’s appreciated (even if you don’t, at least let him believe that you appreciate his generosity).
Showing a little appreciation goes a LONGGGGG way.