ugh thank you so much for standing up for moffat, as well as for denouncing tumblr's double standards. It takes a lot of courage to actually state one's opinion on this website. I really admire you for that :')
i honestly loved it oh my god i did not see that plot twist coming at all and afterwards i was so shaken like i haven’t felt this way about a movie since i first watched for for vendetta like two years ago and i’m hunting down the book like a madman
You are freaking cool. Even though sometimes I want to punch you in the face, I really love you. I’ve hated you so many time these past years, but I was young and stupid and now I see why you were doing what you were doing. I’m really proud of you for always keeping this family together no matter how much shit we’ve been through. You’re a strong man and I admire you so much. Thank you for keeping fighting, for giving me another mother and a little sister, we both know it’s not the same, but it’s better than nothing. I love how alike we are, physically and psychologically. Sometimes I wish we were closer but we don’t really have the time and it’s difficult to have certain conversation with your father instead than you mother, understand me. But I wouldn’t change you for anything in the world. We talk about alcoholic drinks and I’m just 18, come on. I hope I can say this to you some day but I will probably cry and you will cry and that won’t end nicely. We are poop.
Anyways, rules, blah, read my questions, answer them, tag eleven people, rinse, repeat. You know the drill.
1. What’s a stupid little thing that shouldn’t bother you, but really really does?
MY MOM PUTS THE BOWLS AWAY LIKE THIS
WHEN I’VE ASKED HER A BILLION TIMES TO PUT THEM AWAY LIKE THIS
THEY NEED TO BE IN ORDER
2. Are you a responsible pet owner?
the only pet we have is a lame ass bird that is the offspring of satan’s most obnoxious nephew
3. Fictional crush that’s weird enough that you always need to explain the reasoning to other people?
wow this topic keeps coming up doesn’t it
well when i was a kid i had a crush on short round from the temple of doom
and like a lot of people HATE HIM because he’s kind of annoying but idk he was cute and he liked baseball. one of the few fictional crushes i’ve ever had wherein i was the same age as the character
but damn he was still adorable when he grew up look at adult jonathan ke quan
the weirdest one though, i’ve already kind of talked about, but i’ll explain it again just to be sure
ok so lord monkey fist right
ok just hear me out
he’s BRITISH and SOPHISTICATED and RICH and SMART and he’s an ARCHEOLOGIST and HE WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD and he KNOWS KUNG FU and he has a MAGICAL ARMY OF KUNG FU NINJA MONKEYS and SIDEBURNS
i don’t know?
4. One social construct that you wish you didn’t have to abide by?
just one? most of them. if i had to pick just one, though, i’d choose immunity from having to write thank you cards
5. Are you a morning person?
6. Do you let your nails grow out long, or do you have to keep them short?
i grow them really long, then cut them as short as i can, mostly out of laziness
7. Favorite type of dog?
oh wow hard question
probably siberian husky or german shepard or collie
i don’t know it’s hard to choose
8. Something you wish you had told someone?
actually, there are far more things i wish i hadn't said
9. Is your room organized or messy?
it looks like it was hit with a sharknado tbh
10. Do you consider yourself a good person?
i don’t know
i really don’t
11. Can you type quickly?
heckie yes i got freaky long nimble spider fingers
ok but i feel bad about these things because if i tag people in it i don’t want to create an unwanted sense of obligation but if i DON’T i feel like i’m cheating and doing a half assed job but WHAT IF I LEAVE SOMEONE OUT AND THEY FEEL LIKE I DON’T LIKE THEM BUT ALSO asdfghjkl
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO
ok ok MY QUESTIONS
1. if you could be an animal what would you be
2. what is your hogwarts house
3. what is your favorite flavor. like, not of anything specific. just in general.
4. if you could live in a fictional universe, which one would it be
5. if you could marry a fictional character, who would you choose
6. where did you last go on vacation
7. how many siblings do you have
8. what is your favorite decade of the 20th century
9. what is your biggest fear
10. what is the longest you’ve ever gone without sleep