SPN 12x10 Lily Sunder Has Some Regrets
IT MUST BE THURSDAY
-Patch eye lady is intriguing and out for bloooood.
- Cass DID do the right thing Dean. Stop pretending like you’re mad because he “did something stupid.” It’s because he put himself on the line instead of you and now you’re scared.
- Poor Sam. Awkward car ride with the “friends” who are giving each other the silent treatment.
- Omg Dean and Cass bickering upsets me but always makes me laugh.
- “If I plan to do anything else stupid I’ll let you know.” YES! I love determined take no shit Cass.
- “And you’re gonna storm in riiiiiight now.” Even after all this time how well the brothers know each other makes me smile, especially when they’re cheeky about it like that.
- Omg the entire Winchesters joining the angels meeting is gold. The image of them squishing into one side of the booth is just too good.
- “Why do you let him talk to you like that?” Dean, you talk to Cass like that.
- I’m really glad we have a Cass-centric episode with a story from his past. We don’t get to learn enough about his past or the angels.
- Damn. Sometimes I forget how cold angels were/are. Killing chilren n shit.
- Oh shit. This one has Lucifer 2.0 potential.
- Obviously I started off rooting against Lily, and now I’m gnashing at the bit to help her get revenge.
- CASS IS NOT WEAK STOP SAYING THAT DAMN ALL OF YOU.
- “Yeah, I changed my mind.” Yeah. Pretty sure that’s not a bad thing.
- Dean, Sam and Cass having a beer together at the bunker makes me ^_^
- CASS APPRECIATION YAAAAAS
- DEAN APOLOGIZING AND THE THREE AMIGOS TALKING ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS YAAAAAS
Okay, so the episode wasn’t as captivating as it could have been. However, I’m really pleased that they visited Cass’ past, and some of the other angels’ past as well. It was long over due. Also, the fact that it tied into the main story line is a major plus. AND there was Cass appreciation! And, and, discussion of their feelings over beers!