What she says: Im fine
What she means: Why isn’t Megamind a better rated movie? Megamind as a character shows so much potential and character development, and the movie portrays potentially good, superhero characters that have horrible morals that do questionable, sometimes horrible, things. Megamind shows the audience that not everyone who’s got the costume and cape is the Good Guy™, and not every villain is inherently bad. Megamind is just an overall fantastic movie and I’m disappointed it’s not as acclaimed as other animated movies.
Everyone who knows me knows I am complete, utter A/B/O trash. Especially Alpha! Sam. He just does it for me in a big, BIG way. I know I often see people looking for A/B/O fic recs, so I’m gonna make some recommendations since I have read so many of them.
1. Nice To Meet You- By @ilostmyshoe-79 - Alpha!Sam yummyness! I have read this one so many times I can probably recite it by memory. One of my all-time favorites. Kimmy is the bomb!
2. Claimed- By @ilostmyshoe-79 Another Kimmy masterpiece. This one is Alpha!Dean, and another one of my all-time favorites. So I like Kimmy, so?
3. Moonlight By @cleverdame A/B/O and Daddy!Sam feels in the same story. Hells Yeah!!! This story has a sequel. Blisteringly hot sexy times in this one! George is a Sam!girl after my own heart!
5. Political Animals By yours truly, @winchesterprincessbride It’s my list so I can put one of my own stories if I want! Alpha Sam!/Omega Reader (duh!) where they hook up in a bar and reader bails, only to cross paths later at a debate where their parents are opponents.
6. Together- By @kittenofdoomage This is Alpha!Dean and it is angsty as all get out. But it’s Kitten, so you know it’s DAMN good! Some trigger warnings so check before you read.
7. Starting Over By my favorite redhead, @oriona75 This is an A/B/O AU featuring Alpha! Tahmoh and Omega Reader and it’s really good! This was one of the first A/B/O’s I read and I remember thinking to myself, What the hell is a knot??? Oh how far I have come LOL!
8. Alpha looks like an Omega By one of my buddies in the A/B/O trash can, @dr-dean This one is 12 chapters in on AO3, and it has a unique twist. The reader is the Alpha, and DEAN is the Omega. SO GOOD, and the spin makes it different.
9. The Arrangement By @helvonasche If you know Hel, you know she writes some damn fine smut! Sam and (OC Charlotte AKA Chuck) make an arrangement to get them through her heats and his ruts. Dean and Donna are a couple in this also, which is a plus!
10. Of Hyacinths and Cookies By @madamelibrarian - Alpha!Sam/Omega!Jess .Even though I knew what was going to happen, I wanted the ending to be different somehow. Knowing didn’t make it any easier. So touching and sweet and sad.
11. Brown-eyed Girl By my pal @jotink78 AKA Sleepy Jean. This little gem is her first attempt at A/B/O. SJ doesn’t do smut, and you don’t even notice. It’s Alpha!Sam. (Are you guys sensing a pattern here ?? :) What happens when Sam saves an Omega from an assault and realizes he wants her for himself?
You people misunderstand me. You call me “Satan” and “Devil” but…do you know my crime? I loved God too much. And for that he betrayed me – punished me. Just as he’s punished you. After all, how could God stand ideally by while that man broke into your home and butchered your family in their beds? There are only two rational answers, Nick – either, he’s sadistic…or he simply doesn’t care.